The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
kallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Keong Saik - totally dead now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
sounds interesting

i shall go and have a look

the last time i went there was like 4 years ago, kena serviced by someone old enough to be my auntie, but i wo0uld say the service is top notch and unbeatable, especially the sucking of rambutans.

Just close your eyes and imagine it is done by some chio babes lor. their service canot be matched by the young chio babes
most likely you will encounter the same ladies.... there has not been any new stock for years and those remaining are all the old timers.
Old 21-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster (B)

kallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiegood71 View Post
just wondering do the ladies the same regardless of which unit U visit....? n any chance to preview, before selecting....?
there are only a handful of ladies left..... less than 10 actually.
Old 21-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

feel tempted, my apache rotored to KS and survey area. but timing not correct, at about 1.30pm, area still packed with people at coffee shop, worst, got lunch table directly at the door step of House 6 and 8, what the fxxk.

I drove round a few more times until 2pm still the same situation.

No way am I going to go up and then kena seen by the lunch crowd.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-02-2013, 10:01 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Go evening or night or weekends , no lunch crowd ,
Very quiet there.
Old 25-02-2013, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

went on a nostalgic trip to 6B after a lap of 10 over year. The lady boss has changed hand, understand from the massuer she is operating L16H29. Went in there and asked for a massage and told to wait for the massuer who was working in another room. After 15 mins was called to go to the room and go massage by a lady called Helen. After the session she asked whether i wanted a girl. I asked her what the price now, she told me got $70 and $100 and i replied is it PRC and she said nope, they are Malaysian. Oh didnt know there still go these price. Then came out the lady boss also asked whether i want girls. I told her the next time. hehehhe

Incidentally, Helen massage with powder and is quite strong.
Old 27-02-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
went on a nostalgic trip to 6B after a lap of 10 over year. The lady boss has changed hand, understand from the massuer she is operating L16H29. Went in there and asked for a massage and told to wait for the massuer who was working in another room. After 15 mins was called to go to the room and go massage by a lady called Helen. After the session she asked whether i wanted a girl. I asked her what the price now, she told me got $70 and $100 and i replied is it PRC and she said nope, they are Malaysian. Oh didnt know there still go these price. Then came out the lady boss also asked whether i want girls. I told her the next time. hehehhe

Incidentally, Helen massage with powder and is quite strong.
$70 & $100!!!
I was under the impression that those WLs left still working were the MILFs who has been here since donkey years ago and should be cat30 now.
Old 28-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

well, today apache took a brave mission to keong saik in the afternoon after lunch so that no one sits at the entrance of door 6 and 8.

an old auntie went into door 8 and at that moment i cannot find door 6. so i went in to door 8. Onc e i open the door and went in and shut it quickly and turn to face the hall, i was greeted by many eyes of ..............guess what......... the type of aunties i would see in the wet market. they screamed "young man" here, errr, yes, I am the oly one in mid 30s in the midst of the older men, but the old hens know their limits that i will not want to even try them. in fact the lady boss thought i would leave.

It is so different from those days 7 years back where we still have crystal, june, rose etc who can still turn me on.

Since i am here, and i know that though they are old, their service is good, it took me a while before i choose another lady also called rose, but not the former rose. the lady boss told me crystal, rose and june are all history, have earned enough. June used to have 25 customers per day and getting $20 per customer, $10 to the shop. The first time i tried June 10 years ago, i waited 4 hours for her. It is like queueing up to have a bonk. Now she should be in her 50s, probably a rich lady in malaysia based on the exchange rate.

never mind, I chose another "rose". Lady boss says pay $50, OK lor, the rest really cannot make it. I request for a room with shower. I was told to shower by myself. errrr, okie lor what to do since I am already in the lions' den.

after i shower, rose came in and strip off everything. i lay on the bed while she cat batch me but no AR like June, she says. then she proceed to suck my brother with condom on. then she ride on me, but very slowly. she says she is old (about late 40s) and not as energetic.

I would have expected at least suck my balls, probably i got a wrong one today.

her "riding" is so slow like those old escalator that i said why not go doggie.

she told me to be gentle and slow as her hole is tight and small and she cannot take the jamming like those young gals, saying her backside and pussy will be pain.

errrr, hearing that, my brother starts to protests and getting softer. I turn her around and proceed to missionery. I pumped her for almost 5 minutes because it is so hard to pump her, as she does not have the figure body of the type i like. she said that stupid sentence again, that I am too strong for her and she is not ready to handle a young man like me, and if in 2 minutes cannot ejaculate, then she will stop. in the end, my brother really goes on strike and protests and become soft.

But she knows I am not too happy, and she quickly lick my nipples and caress my balls and later do hand job. But my brother very very angry with her that he refuses to bulge and satdn hard.

In the end, gave up. I showered by myself, and left the place.

rtf.... maybe i try house 6. In fact, I asked if there is a Mui Yee here as recommended by bros but lady boss said no such person.

any good recommendation?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 28-02-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Keong Saik - totally dead now?

Some how I don't really? Mui Yee should be operating her business with Yen Ping. Seriously writing my feelings told me KS and PT shared the same package.

Still KS beat PT down in terms of quiet, and peaceful just to post a statement. Normally I could not spot other customers. However all girls are making money elsewhere.
Old 28-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
DickieOng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

need so senior to guide me along there..anyone?
Old 01-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 21
JAXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can confirm Lingzhi still working at 6A?
Mei Yee is at 6B cat 30. Tried Mun Yee(not sure) at 6B before the CNY... Bah bah type.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
omgwtfbbqpwned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lingzhi is 6b.. not sure if still there...

how is mei yee or mun yee?
Old 03-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Samster

haha, i am still recovering from my flawed mission to KS, but I will try again at 6a or 6b. house 8 no no no for me

Old 03-03-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster

sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAXXX View Post
Anyone can confirm Lingzhi still working at 6A?
Mei Yee is at 6B cat 30. Tried Mun Yee(not sure) at 6B before the CNY... Bah bah type.
was at 6A for a massage then after the massage saw a decent lady age should be around 30 plus going to another room when i came out of the room so asked the okt lady is she one of the wl and she replied yes and her name is "yen zhi" (swallow) price is $50 want or not. I told her I will be back in the next couple of day. Yen zhi is a better looking then the rest that i saw but dont know how is her service so stay tune will post again after striking her
Old 05-03-2013, 10:29 PM
Samster

As mentioned in my earlier post, went down to visit her yesterday during lunchtime but have to wait 40 mins as another customer was waiting for her. So since already make my way, just wait lor. While waiting chitchat with the okt and asked okt about her character and learnt that because of her friendliness and good attitude Yen zhi has a string of regular customers. 1/2 an hour past the okt offered me a room to take a rest while waiting for her. Shortly Yen Zhi came in and i immediately i got up and undressed while she also stripped off with her back facing me. I put my hand through her under arm and grabbed her breast. B size soft and tender. Nice lady with a rather tight pussy but no BJ. At no time she was rushing me to finish up. Rtf unlikely as it is rather contrasting paying $50 to fuck a wl of around 36 years old when I can get to fuck a 20+ years old at GLwith hot/cold water BBBJ and gets a shower also.
Old 17-03-2013, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 16
serenade_u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is mimi still around? I went back a few times to look for her but the aunt either said she code red or went home and will be back next week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1