The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
Suksanwangert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
Bro which thai joint? Located at wheere?
There is only 1 thai spa around outram
Old 22-01-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkace View Post
First pic right? Ya. The uniform also same.
Wonder who kena sia
Old 22-01-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by severide View Post
once of the pic looks like xxx at the plaza beach road.
I checked with xxx and she said not her. But the photo sure does look like her.
Old 22-01-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangarang View Post
I checked with xxx and she said not her. But the photo sure does look like her.
That spa attitude 1. Bette rot get raid.. thise who dont know.. spa at plaza located at beach road
Old 22-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 23
balijellyfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybalijellyfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most of the joints today the MLs mostly got attitude prob. So bros have to be v careful when paying. They promise everything also can. Once u lay up...... ha ha. They will tell u cannot. The sky too high.
Old 23-01-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
That spa attitude 1. Bette rot get raid.. thise who dont know.. spa at plaza located at beach road
One man’s meat is another man’s poison bro. Unfortunate to hear that you get attitude from the spa. My experience there has been good for a long time already. Although mostly milfs there I do appreciate milfs as part of my diet la. There are good ones there and I stick by the good ones. Heard from my regular ML that indeed some got attitude tho. Mostly the newer MLs there.
Old 23-01-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
hawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangarang View Post
One man’s meat is another man’s poison bro. Unfortunate to hear that you get attitude from the spa. My experience there has been good for a long time already. Although mostly milfs there I do appreciate milfs as part of my diet la. There are good ones there and I stick by the good ones. Heard from my regular ML that indeed some got attitude tho. Mostly the newer MLs there.
Remembering Kelly days...
Old 23-01-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 19
eurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkace View Post
Remembering Kelly days...
You remembered her ah.
What about lemon ?
Old 23-01-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Lemon power la, after lemon is the miss tom yum
Old 23-01-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Saw police outside Ina Spa, few MLs plus one guy cuffed and up van
Old 23-01-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
DominantGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried Ina Spa a few days ago at 1.30am. I got a very bad experience by a ML called B***.

Totally rip off. Cut short me and i felt "cheated and robbed". Massage was lousy and no teasing for 20-25 minutes. Asked to turn over and GQ asked. Asking me to pay more for prostate massage AND HJ for $100. Yes! You heard it right. It's $88 PLUS + $100!

Her HJ was LOUSY and cannot be too rough with her also. No kissing or mouth to body. for $100!

Halfway through, i never did shoot because of fucked up service. I got angry and i quickly got up and changed. with about 20 minutes still UNACCOUNTED for.

I quarreled with her in the room. I told her $100 i am NOT paying. $60 dollars an hour i paid already, i didn't bother. I told her i will call police. She "toned" down alittle and i left by the back door. There was still a guy and 1 other ML staring at me fiercely but nothing happened.

I didn't called police either.

I am sure many other bros had a bad experience there before too and might have reported.

I am just sharing my experience. Hope no one gets offended. Nothing personal. I was paying for a massage service.
Old 23-01-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
DominantGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBird View Post
Avoid!!!
It was my first time there bro! A few other commercial shops i tried before, at least not so bad.

No more to avoid... i think they got raided? lol.
Old 23-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

last time plaza got Star some more. natural big boobs
Old 23-01-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominantGuy View Post
I tried Ina Spa a few days ago at 1.30am. I got a very bad experience by a ML called B***.

Totally rip off. Cut short me and i felt "cheated and robbed". Massage was lousy and no teasing for 20-25 minutes. Asked to turn over and GQ asked. Asking me to pay more for prostate massage AND HJ for $100. Yes! You heard it right. It's $88 PLUS + $100!

Her HJ was LOUSY and cannot be too rough with her also. No kissing or mouth to body. for $100!

Halfway through, i never did shoot because of fucked up service. I got angry and i quickly got up and changed. with about 20 minutes still UNACCOUNTED for.

I quarreled with her in the room. I told her $100 i am NOT paying. $60 dollars an hour i paid already, i didn't bother. I told her i will call police. She "toned" down alittle and i left by the back door. There was still a guy and 1 other ML staring at me fiercely but nothing happened.

I didn't called police either.

I am sure many other bros had a bad experience there before too and might have reported.

I am just sharing my experience. Hope no one gets offended. Nothing personal. I was paying for a massage service.
I think not giving in to fucked up service is the right way to go
Old 23-01-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Well, no need to avoid Ina anymore (for now). Shutters down already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1