The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of
Re: Guided cheong tour in Bangkok - comments needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey

Bottomline is even if you can speak thai very well, know thailand very well, once you start to put in the factor of money into such tours, I find, you don't make much and you earn yourself more problems instead.

I guess you are rite about the problem part as recently I had been trying to organise a party with amateurs only(No FL or WL). But its quite difficult unless the girls are close friends and willing to OPEN-PLAY but so far to no avail. But I will keep trying cos it's like hooking girls, you ain't stopping until you get her onto your bed............
Old 04-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like badboyextreme's ideas, problem is that i dare to bet that only 0.01% of the samsters in here (voyeurs included) can afford 1000 of their respective country's currency to play alone.
Old 06-05-2005, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks to all the bros here who had commented on my suggestion.

I know that it will be difficult to implement this ideas. But I will still be open to ideas and at the same time searching for new ones. All the bros here are all my useful source of info. which I can look to.

Will update here if I think of any new plans.

Thanks to all.
Old 09-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
MIRAGE29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey,

U have been to Bangkok 13 times... I have been here for the past 6 YEARS. To talk about cheonging in BKK... if any bros need advice or translation during cheonging sessions, i offer myself up for FREE (aiyah... maybe just let Old Uncle drink Sangsom or 100 pipers can leo

Actually, about cheonging MPs and Siam Hotel.....it gets boring after a while... I'm sure all PERM Staff in BKK will know what I mean.

For all the lao jiao, i'm sure it's more of the thrill of the hunt now....going to clubs and trying to hook gals for free

Anyways.... like what I wrote in my post, for those you wanna cheong, I am back today (09/05) and tonight got Singaporean "uncle" chio go to Club ICE at Ratchada (next to Nataree)..any bros who wanna join feel free to call me at 058095526 or my SG number at 96810878. (but you gotta pay for drinks ok ?)

Sawasdee all
Old 09-05-2005, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
Anyway if anyone happens to have this "Kangtao" can pls pm me which I will be glad to spend many many $$$ to try it out!
Hi Bro. It may be a good idea. Maybe we can discuss & we can work out something in my next trip(but dunno when la). U bring ur "Kangtao"
& I bring mine...Who knoes it may work out "swee swee" to let bros had a good time...But of coz we had to tink of the problems we may face...
Cheers
Old 09-05-2005, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all

hooking the girls in the clubs is fun. takes skill and a little bit more time and money. it's the level just above "cheonging" straight-throw-money-bonk activities like MPs and go-go bars and FL places like Siam Hotel, CM2, Spassos...etc

club girls play more than one customer/man/tirak at one time, they are more interesting.

and there are more interesting activities above the level of club girls, I am sure that Mirage29 would agree too.

in the end money would still be required to be spent, whether straight onto the girl or on indirect activities like drinking, partying, buying another buffalo for the family in the village, rice, groceries, repair of the girl's car...etc It's fun to spend the money and have a spare of consuming the goods and services that the money brings apart from the bonking services of the girl. and also how you "court" or "seduce" the girl....hehehe...sometimes the girl pulls the plug before you makan or the girl makes it known as a ONS or a ONS once everytime the "cheongster" visits LOS. *laugh*

Different people, different strokes and different levels. Interesting!

LOL.
Old 09-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Hi Bro. It may be a good idea. Maybe we can discuss & we can work out something in my next trip(but dunno when la). U bring ur "Kangtao"
& I bring mine...Who knoes it may work out "swee swee" to let bros had a good time...But of coz we had to tink of the problems we may face...
Cheers

This is the best thing I had been craving for eversince I had step foot into Bangkok. On the previous trip, simplyhorney also urge me to try to fix something up cos it will be a hell of a time if we can get sn orgy going. I got some FL contacts in hand and can arrange to cheong together with your girls and see whether we can benefit from the outcome...........
Old 09-05-2005, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
This is the best thing I had been craving for eversince I had step foot into Bangkok.
So wat are u waiting for???
Old 09-05-2005, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Count me in plzzzzzzzzzzz...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 09-05-2005, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
& I bring mine...
u got kangtao or lanchiau tao?? u yourself got problem looking for gals!!

wat kangtao u talking about my best kaki??????
Old 09-05-2005, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Mag Models no problem. But if you say Uni students, no problem also.
this part i'm interested......pls count me in pls.....tolong tolong.
pls pm me if got such lobang.......just gimme 2 weeks notice in advance and i'll be in bkk waiting.....
Old 09-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk

Dun like that say him lah...normally his std is gal call him not he call gal one!!
Old 09-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak
Count me in plzzzzzzzzzzz...
U forget the past already meh?
Old 09-05-2005, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk

tao geh....only worry u got no money to lure them only...just imagine
ur gang & my gang not "kangtao" then wat?
Old 09-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
Dun like that say him lah...normally his std is gal call him not he call gal one!!
Wah u also come in leow...its gonna be fun sia....
U don like tat say me until i look like "pii chai" leh....I havent up to tat level yet lah...I good boy leh...hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1