The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light
Foot job

Hi

Anyone into foot jobs and has tried it?
I do not really has foot fetish but keen to try foot job.

As mentioned in the article below there are variations of foot jobs, which some surprises me

Footjob

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sexoped...ob-definition/

Do share your experiences and also any lady that provide such services.

thanks.
Old 21-12-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Foot job

No one here has such fantasy?

https://cableav.tv/coui4tr3grx/?playlist=110698

Last edited by Gear_man; 21-12-2023 at 11:06 AM. Reason: correct content
Old 21-12-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Love it when my partner use her feet to tease my dick but normally when my pants are still on.

Never experience skin to skin foot job before
Old 21-12-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tynom32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a footjob from FL awhile back. She left sg alr.

Idk what the position called, its like missionary but, I'm upright, not lying on her. Was fucking her in that position, so her feet was quite close to my face, on my shoulder, decided to suck on her toes and tickle her soles, she was quite responsive to it and seemed to be enjoying it. I ask her for footjob afterwards, she finished me off with a capped footjob.

That was only once though, my chemistry with that girl was quite high so I was comfortable with asking for footjob. I never ask other WL/FL before so idk how they will respond.

Imo, you can try tease their feet abit ah, if they seem into it, can try ask for footjob.
Old 21-12-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tynom32 View Post
Got a footjob from FL awhile back. She left sg alr.

Idk what the position called, its like missionary but, I'm upright, not lying on her. Was fucking her in that position, so her feet was quite close to my face, on my shoulder, decided to suck on her toes and tickle her soles, she was quite responsive to it and seemed to be enjoying it. I ask her for footjob afterwards, she finished me off with a capped footjob.
interesting position!
thanks for sharing.

btw why a capped footjob
Old 21-12-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Love it when my partner use her feet to tease my dick but normally when my pants are still on.

Never experience skin to skin foot job before
I would love try too but she must have strong legs lol
Old 21-12-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tynom32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear_man View Post
interesting position!
thanks for sharing.

btw why a capped footjob
For HJ, BJ and that one footjob, i usually just let them takeover and handle. Some will pull condom off, some wont, I'm ok with either ah.
Old 22-12-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

I've got a strong cast fetish and foot fetish.

My partner and I had a short weekend getaway, placed her in a white short leg cast and when we had sex, I got her off and then made her give me a footjob, before cumming over her casted toes lol
Old 22-12-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear_man View Post
Hi

Anyone into foot jobs and has tried it?
I do not really has foot fetish but keen to try foot job.

As mentioned in the article below there are variations of foot jobs, which some surprises me

Footjob

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sexoped...ob-definition/

Do share your experiences and also any lady that provide such services.

thanks.
I do not have such fetish too but had tried before.

There’s one FL in D1 that does foot job. Saw it on the menu in TG and video as well so went on to try it. Tbh, felt kinda kinky and feels so good till I erupt on her foot. One more kinks tick off my chart. Don’t ask me who or contact as I’m not okt. Go search for FL-mini at D1.

One famous Ml in massage dome also does foot fetish but ymmv. But just teasing on your kkj with her stocking leg. And to add on, she’s pretty, big boob and if foot fetish like, she has a fucking long and beautiful leg.
Old 22-12-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tefede81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing.
Old 23-12-2023, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8327 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

I tot was a foot massage and not using foot to massage dick.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 23-12-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1516 / Power: 3
LoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
I tot was a foot massage and not using foot to massage dick.
Up yours in exchange for points .. thanks . Done

It's really a different feeling with her feet rubbing my hard on for fun ... enjoyment

After that, will grab her feet and suck her toes too ... hear the koans moans
Old 02-01-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster

duplicate post

Last edited by Gear_man; 02-01-2024 at 01:29 PM. Reason: duplicate post
Old 02-01-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

duplicate post

Last edited by Gear_man; 02-01-2024 at 01:29 PM. Reason: duplicate post
Old 02-01-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laser434 View Post
I've got a strong cast fetish and foot fetish.

My partner and I had a short weekend getaway, placed her in a white short leg cast and when we had sex, I got her off and then made her give me a footjob, before cumming over her casted toes lol
Cast fetish... learn something new!
glad u had a great time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1