The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
I tot u r a carnivorous...makan meat and veggie...

why the sudden u become a monk when u r back in singapore...
Bro,
Eat Meat and veggie is omnivorous leh...

Veggie = Chai?

Chai = gals?
Old 22-05-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
Bro,
Eat Meat and veggie is omnivorous leh...

Veggie = Chai?

Chai = gals?
hehe...paisay paisay...sala...my ang moh is getting from bad to worse...

now i understand ur chai meaning...
Old 22-05-2005, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
I looking for amateur leh....got anot?....amateur more fun leh!
VB and myself will prepare 1 amateur for you next time u r back in suzhou... but u must come back quickly leh...i scare me and VB cant tahan...go and makan ur "veggie sunny"
Old 22-05-2005, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
VB and myself will prepare 1 amateur for you next time u r back in suzhou... but u must come back quickly leh...i scare me and VB cant tahan...go and makan ur "veggie sunny"
No worries la... veggie is just food. Anybody also need to eat food mah. Feel free to makan.
Old 22-05-2005, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No worries la... veggie is just food. Anybody also need to eat food mah. Feel free to makan.
when u coming back? u r the best playmaker, i cant seem to score with just4fun n others being my deadly sidekick!
Old 23-05-2005, 02:07 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hehe...paisay paisay...sala...my ang moh is getting from bad to worse...

now i understand ur chai meaning...
bro we going to miss u when u going back sg on the 26th... enjoy with lukim at MG! remember to bring a few contacts back!

lukim, it's VB from suzhou with love!

btw no need to buy marlboro for me... me got enuf stock here!

see u next mth!
Old 23-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sadmanneedsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
bro not bad leh... 888rmb for full package is a bit on the ex side but looks like u got a gd deal if u say better than m'sia NY this type... hmm quite worth the deal mah. but maybe u could have got something cheaper like 588rmb for full service but of course the facilities not that gd. btw isit a bath house or wat?

your last girl at the BBS got armpit hair ah? hahaha it's the ultimate turn off for sg men from wat i see....

Its a bath house, plus resting place, plus massage, plus vip massage.....might hv 588......but think she mention somethiing which i dun understand......but well......will not be going for awhile...........

well, i just take a glance......dun keep staring at the armpit hair mah, hehe.......more high class 1 will not hv, like the 1 i just went.....
Old 23-05-2005, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
it seems that u hv too much fire burning inside u since u came to suzhou...go for 2 full services in 2 days ...

anyway.. no need to eat maggie mee...china food so cheap...at the most i treat u lor...

Van basten are very interested to know if the gals have hairy armpits...
well......fire had been put off nw...will take awhile b4 fire cme again........
the food cheap.....dat time i eat yangzhou fried rice only rmb5, but its far away frm where i stay.....the place i stay dun hv all those road side stall....... all the shop at least rmb25.....

as for armpit hair.....yes yes, of course.....no no for the 2nd 1.......haven try the 1 at guan quan jie......also quite big bath house..think sure is expensive also........any bro try b4??
Old 23-05-2005, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
when u coming back? u r the best playmaker, i cant seem to score with just4fun n others being my deadly sidekick!
No playmaker la...me kampong boy that play bola only la....
Old 23-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmanneedsex
Its a bath house, plus resting place, plus massage, plus vip massage.....might hv 588......but think she mention somethiing which i dun understand......but well......will not be going for awhile...........

well, i just take a glance......dun keep staring at the armpit hair mah, hehe.......more high class 1 will not hv, like the 1 i just went.....

Bro sadmanneedsex,

Pardon me asking....which bath house did you go? Have always wanted to try one
Old 24-05-2005, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Frankieman12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi bro, hows the action in Shanghai? think u joining the SHA bros like SGP, PTR for some gathering on the 21st May? Maybe just4fun n i will drop by in SHA again 1 of these days hope can meet up with u...

I been to MG quite a few times but sometimes the place is too outright brazen sleazy... the competition among the china girls is stiff so they quite desperate n sometimes we kenna get pestered by them.

of course here is better... here we r gold. MIS made in singapore. there they r the special breed bcos they r rare n some of some stupid sg man think they r gold n spend loads on them!
Hi VB,

Yes, I did meet up with the Shanghai Bros. They are a nice lot and willing to share / advise.
Have you met them before?
Welcome you & just4fun to Shanghai and if you are here, do give me a call and we can meet for kopi or something.
I still new here and have only a handful of place to chiong.
Maybe after just4fun come back around beginning of June, I though of going to SZ to meet up with you guys also.

Rgs.
Old 24-05-2005, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
Hi VB,

Yes, I did meet up with the Shanghai Bros. They are a nice lot and willing to share / advise.
Have you met them before?
Welcome you & just4fun to Shanghai and if you are here, do give me a call and we can meet for kopi or something.
I still new here and have only a handful of place to chiong.
Maybe after just4fun come back around beginning of June, I though of going to SZ to meet up with you guys also.

Rgs.
Hi bro. We did meet up with big bro PTR n Shengge b4, n have contacted SGPShanghai n Junior Cannibal b4 but unfortunately, still havent met them. SGPShanghai has called me a few times here when he comes suzhou but always i got work so cant meet him. but i think he got a nice secretary hehe

welcome to give us a call if u ever drop by here. we r thinking of organising a outing to shanghai for us here too.
Old 24-05-2005, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro how's it? manage to get what u wanted? hey, actually how often u go HK from your place? is it like us here to shanghai? u shld feel lucky can still go HK from ZS leh, man HK is great!

btw normally red light district there is concentrated around temple street isit?
Not too good lor... Still looking around though... Well HK is quite boring now for us... its not like you guys going to SHA cos we use different currency there.. whahaha.. I never chiong in HK before.. you can ask Frankieman12 or APSX or even thecock.. these bros chiong HK before.. but have since devoted their life to CP... hahaha..

Hmm.. i think the grass is always greener on the other fence... how i wish i could be in SHA... and there u r.. hoping u can go HK... actually i dont really like the Cantonese language.. never able to pick that up... i do understand though... just unable to speak it...

So you picked up Shanghainese? hehehe... drink more Shanghainese saliva lor.. then should be ok..
Old 24-05-2005, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmanneedsex
she didnt take off.....but just move up her bra n blouse, took off the underwear....and yes armpit hair.........
Oh fuck.. armpit hair even in Suzhou...scary...
Old 24-05-2005, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro sadmanneedsex,

Pardon me asking....which bath house did you go? Have always wanted to try one

yo, the 1 i try is near the place i stay, will give u the exact road name tml, today nv bring map, i also forgot the name, haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1