The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of
Re: I caught my hubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbster View Post
you got to ask yourself... why your husband only wants sex a few times in a year

maybe you are just a dead fish lying on the bed and let him fuck

prostitues are different... they provide service to men
they do lots of stuff which some married women cant even do to their husband like blowjob for example...
some wives thought of blowjobs and quickly say "eee" and shit

so my advice ...better let your husband have sex with prostitues and you keep quiet and go back to your kitchen
You damn joker sia... quite true in a way but very blunt though.
Old 10-10-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
How about "wife looks like this and is a complete turn off".

Quote:
.... or like this.....

boss shape and size to me is not the factor, as one ex fb told me, its not the bite of the dog but the fight in the dog that matters...arrrrwooof....
Old 10-10-2017, 02:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
boss shape and size to me is not the factor, as one ex fb told me, its not the bite of the dog but the fight in the dog that matters...arrrrwooof....
You may have your opinion but if I ended up with a wife that looked as hideous as that I'd be eating out very often.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-10-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
You may have your opinion but if I ended up with a wife that looked as hideous as that I'd be eating out very often.
haha that not to say i won't eat out too...
Old 10-10-2017, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
walau.... how to stand sia. brother sure goes into coma!
Old 11-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

actually those tits are still quite nice .....
Old 11-10-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
walau.... how to stand sia. brother sure goes into coma!
haha only in times of desperation "cover the face fuck the base"...
Old 12-10-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hiswife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gentlemen, you made your point and I got it, it's a valid point.

Now from my perspective as a woman, if my husband finds me unappetizing, please just say so. Just say you're ugly and I need to look for prostitutes and if you disagree I would have to divorce you.

This is a valid problem and should be resolved BUT not by lying and going to prostitutes behind her back. Be a man and have some balls. Tell her.

Don't kid yourself by thinking it's best if she knows less. It's not best for her, only best for you. If it were me, I would want to know asap and if I don't have the balls to leave you, then congratulations you got to eat out and I would just wallow in sadness myself.

Poor woman, I hope she never discover her pictures have been posted and shamed publicly.

Btw, there's a way you can have sex with someone you find beyond ugly. Money. How else do you think those hookers can pretend to enjoy having sex with you?
Old 12-10-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
AhKong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiswife View Post

Now from my perspective as a woman, if my husband finds me unappetizing, please just say so. Just say you're ugly and I need to look for prostitutes and if you disagree I would have to divorce you.

This is a valid problem and should be resolved BUT not by lying and going to prostitutes behind her back. Be a man and have some balls. Tell her.

Don't kid yourself by thinking it's best if she knows less. It's not best for her, only best for you. If it were me, I would want to know asap and if I don't have the balls to leave you, then congratulations you got to eat out and I would just wallow in sadness myself.

Poor woman, I hope she never discover her pictures have been posted and shamed publicly.

Btw, there's a way you can have sex with someone you find beyond ugly. Money. How else do you think those hookers can pretend to enjoy having sex with you?
Hello miss, any update on the situation? Has anything improved since the last time you posted here?
Old 15-10-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
aksj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

It's not just what you do in bed or even how you look, it's what you do outside of it as well. And if you haven't been as below, then respectfully, don't take it as directed at you.

I've had the misfortune of having good ears, living in many places and being able to hear all my neighbour's domestic disputes. In all cases, it was the woman who was 90% at fault and did 90% of the talking. Usually some shit about the way some minor thing was done.

To these men, more power to you if you can get a divorce without your wife catching you cheating. She doesn't deserve the money. If you have to pay child support, at least it's for your kid and not for her.

Years ago I read this post on this very forum. One guy complained that his wife never had sex with him after having a child. She even asked him not to complain because her friend refused sex for one year and her husband was fine with it.

Lots of bros said they had the same wife.

One guy tried to massage his wife's breasts. She said don't touch her, she is not a prostitute.

Another guy said he told his wife: I want to buy chicken rice but you don't want to serve me. I will have to eat at another stall.

Remember it well because this is the norm seen everywhere in sg.

Bear in mind, in Singapore there are a few grounds for "expedited" divorce (without a 3 or 4 year period of separation). One is adultery- the innocent party gets money. Another is "unreasonable behavour" and one such behavour is deprivation of sex (alongside violence and gambing). You do not have to pay your partner if you leave for this reason.

Yes, you might be pleasantly surprised that even in Singapore, such behaviour is treated with seriousness on par with adultery.

Last edited by aksj; 15-10-2017 at 12:11 PM.
Old 15-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Ref last two pictures, no insults intended, but whoever can do that woman is solid tok-kong.. i look already my little bro shrivelled..
Old 15-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with Bro Aksj, I hear quarrels too but less frequently though..

Women must help as they can be very grumpy esp if things not go right at work.. my OC comes home, starts nagging, who left these things here and there, why toilet wet, who peed never flush, bla bla.. to extent when OC comes home, my sons and I make ourselves scarce for half-an-hour to let her settle down. Just woman's nature but she also knows that she must control better..

Thanks to Bro n Sis TS who shared their heart-break stories.

Either way, takes two hands to clap, ladies n men need to do their part. I guess question is what happens if one thought they have done their fair share already..
Old 16-10-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:

Well sis, I will say that your perspective is your own. No offense but individuals do handle it differently.

There are women who would rather know less. From my perspective (my own, not all men), if I still bother to hide it (from my partner, spouse etc), means their feelings still bother me.

Believe me, it is far easier (for us men) to just get a divorce. It is the woman who will suffer more in a divorce especially if when there are children.

It is not fair, but in today's society still (be it western or asian), if the men is rich, he have no problem getting another partner after his divorce. For the woman it is not so easy, just look at the tabloids.

I do admire your courage to go down this route, it is tough.
Old 16-10-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
aksj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
It is not fair, but in today's society still (be it western or asian), if the men is rich, he have no problem getting another partner after his divorce. For the woman it is not so easy, just look at the tabloids.
That's the problem, right?

No one should stay in a marriage for something other than genuine feelings. Be it money, shame, or the fear of being alone after divorce, it's all the same.

Be an adult and take it.
Old 17-10-2017, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hiswife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hear you on nagging and unfortunately, I'm guilty of it and I guess that's an area for improvements. Allowed me though to explain why we womenfolks nag. I frequently feel like I'm the only one who care about the condition of the house. I remember when I was little, my mom scolded me and asked me how could I just step over craps on the floor and not picking them up. Isn't this your house too? As a woman, it's either we pick up after everyone or your house is a tornado zone. I hate housework too so having to constantly picking up after everyone makes me upset.

Not trying to justify though. I agree nagging is bad and should be controlled. Just saying it might help if you could pick up after yourself. It's your house after all, not a hotel. Btw, that little thing your wife is complaining, is usually just the tip of the iceberg. Like she has been pissed about 100 things and finally exploded over 1 small matter. For example, not flushing the toilet is such a small matter but not flushing the toilet after 10 times is no longer a small matter. It's a bad habit that's easily rectified. Sure it's faster for me to flush for you than to nag you but it's much easier if you could just do it yourself.

I agree though in an ideal marriage, a husband is to be loved and not nagged. So maybe the ideal thing to do is to just not do it. Not picking up after everyone, no stress, no nagging. Maybe a messy household is a happier one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1