The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Songs for the Broken Hearted

Old 09-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

Old 09-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster

Old 09-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

Old 09-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Old 09-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

Old 09-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

Yah-tum-hai-fah-pid-wung (Don't Disappoint the Heavens)
The heavens must have eyes. Because they led you to join me on this path
During times when I'm physically and emotionally drained
You give me the strength to fight on,Even if I fall down I know that I still have your support
Even if I mess up or make a mistake,At least I still have you to be my finish line
And every time I lose anything,I've always considered that I gain something in return And discover how lucky I am.. to have met you
Let's stay together like this forever
The moment we seperate, Heaven would be disappointed
Let's stay here together, my heart will take refuge. There in your hands
Don't go anywhere. Don't go anywhere. Don't go anywhere.
When I open my eyes. I only wish to see you with me
The road may stretch into the horizon, but I won't fear
I've already received you as my prize
Even if I fall down I know that I still have your support
Even if I mess up or make a mistake
At least I still have you to be my finish line
And every time I lose anything
I've always considered that I gain something in return
And discover how lucky I am.. to have met you
We'll defy Heaven's intentions

Old 09-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

Old 09-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

Old 09-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

Old 09-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Nice thai songs

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 10-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

無法一起都總算... 愛過些人... 借過你體溫... 練習擁吻...
留下你合照細望... 才知道... 我跟他人... 更合襯...
Old 10-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

Old 10-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

very nice but really sad at last

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1