The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-10-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thx bro, didn't catch ur MR on her. My bad though.
Some say she okay as in abit better ones in massage so i took a plunge as i didnt feel like 'playing' tat time.
Just got the urge of more massage and some less play is fine if u know wat i mean but it turned out be less average to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
True.. I have warned many times of her being a ripped off before.. .. of hundreds of MLs I patronize, she is at the bottom 10%..
Old 20-10-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Think got new dish Xiao Mi from SLG.. Looks v pretty and delicious.. Any Commando MR?
Confirmed SYT, actual age 23. Photos about 80% resemblance. CFM slutty looks in person and not the nice GND looks in photos. Will go fully nude upon request. Slightly storky, but not fat. Boobs remind me of Aini. Skin colour similar to Momo. Massage passable. Sensual is commercial, HJ limited patterns. Will dodge if you try to kiss her, and roaming down south is limited. Overall experience is Ok, but not worth a detailed report. Guo guo gives you a much better overall experience for the same price.

Location is at same rundown place where Min2 and Huan2 operated but on a different floor. Apartment was quite dusty.
Old 20-10-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
After 1 year in the ML scene, finally visit the legendary Adele, and had to slap myself for procrastinating for so long.

Location: 10/10 Discreet and very well setup. Not near any MRT though.

Looks: 6.5/10 Mid 20s, classy pleasant looking, won't reject.

Body: 8.5/10 Nice slim figure with B+ boobs.

Massage: 6/10 Very hard press type. Quite short as she allocates more time for HDLY and sensual.

Sensual: 8/10 Like what everybody says, her fingers are magical. Her HDLY is in a class of its own, shiok and torturing at the same time. I had to request her to stop!

Service: 10/10 Best service that I ever receive from a ML, very professional and enjoyable in every aspect. The entire experience is like visiting a personal spa, makes me feel that the $120 premium damage is value for money.
Used to frequent her till something unfortunate happened and marred the overall chemistry (for me at least) and choose to never RTM.

I'd still strongly advocate for everyone to try Adele! Professional but yet not commercial is the word I'd use too. But still the professionalism knocks off the GFE a few notches.

My favourite build up - her cute butt while going up the stairs

Many people like to state her HDLY as the best thing, but I personally don't feel so. It's good yes, but it wasn't as mind-blowing as people make it out to be. But what's mind-blowing for me is really her sexy get-ups and cute little boobs that is of just the right size and the overall atmosphere and ambiance
Old 20-10-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Confirmed SYT, actual age 23. Photos about 80% resemblance. CFM slutty looks in person and not the nice GND looks in photos. Will go fully nude upon request. Slightly storky, but not fat. Boobs remind me of Aini. Skin colour similar to Momo. Massage passable. Sensual is commercial, HJ limited patterns. Will dodge if you try to kiss her, and roaming down south is limited. Overall experience is Ok, but not worth a detailed report. Guo guo gives you a much better overall experience for the same price.

Location is at same rundown place where Min2 and Huan2 operated but on a different floor. Apartment was quite dusty.
bro, you really fast hand fast leg. (all legs)
Did consider trying, but if same place at min2/huan2...then prob not for the MR given.
Old 20-10-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Mint. She is the kind who if dun strip all will feel shortchanged her customer. There was once she was wearing a short transparent blouse which I am hoping her not to strip 1st cos very sexy. But she took off everything after I enter her apartment. Used to be her regular but had not visited her since Laura came to Spore cos I felt weird to visit both sisters. But with many bros commenting she only taking regular customers, feel like trying out if she will take my biz, haha..
Think as long as you got add her wechat before, she will likely take.
I've been meaning to RTM Mint...but so many to try...and was stuck in the Min2 phase for awhile...
Old 20-10-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

Sian mint don't accept me lei, texted her many times, don't have her wechat
Old 20-10-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Guess she is being more careful due to the squall experienced recently...

C
Old 20-10-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Thanks bro! Sounds like limited playability for me. Will put her in the backlist first for now til she improves.
Old 20-10-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks for the MR. Wanted to try her coz from the photos, some angle resembled Hebe (my S.H.E goddess). But I guess she is not really worth the effort afterall.
Old 20-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No one has tried http://sglonelyguy.net/liu-xin-massage/ ?

no news from fellow chiongsters yet.

Cheers
Old 20-10-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros tried suo fei tarma from wolves?
Old 20-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Thanks for the MR. Wanted to try her coz from the photos, some angle resembled Hebe (my S.H.E goddess). But I guess she is not really worth the effort afterall.
Hebe? Serious? Suddenly feel the need to complete the S.H.E list. Hehe.
Old 20-10-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Any bros tried suo fei tarma from wolves?
Seems like she's an FL?
Old 20-10-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Seems like she's an FL?
She got simple massage also but most likely feel like trying her bj hehe
Old 20-10-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Anyone tried Jessie? The one with special Indian oil ?
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=16569192
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1