The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2008, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
lee333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lost My Virgin to a PRC

My FR

Yesterday went down to GL to see the scenery over there at 3pm. Bcoz i juz come to Singapore for for 1 month...everything was fresh...

Walk around at the Lorong there...finally reach a hotel and outside there got some PRC is looking for target...then i keep on walking and turn back and look for a PRC that i targetted...ask her price then heading to the hotel...

Once inside room .She strip and i keep looking at her...slim body...small boobs.

Inside bath room, she did the SOP and wash my didi thoroughly...she was very happy that i m virgin and my didi head still pinky color...(easy money she think)

Action Starts....
She started use her hand to hold my didi and put the condom on it and i was licking her nipples that time... and she lie down and i use my finger to get in her pussy...after a while she ask me to put in my didi inside...

Then i follow wat she said...first time...dunno take a moment to put in...and start to push in push out..about 3 minutes oredy explosed (So fast)..but i keep on.

And she asked me whether come out oredy o not...and then we stop and she take off the condom and throw into WC....

Back to bath and we had some chit chat after that and leave the room...

Ratings:
Name: Din ask... ( she is from BeiJing)
Looks: 7/10 Make-up
Body:7/10 1.6m tall, Body nice Curvy shaped
Boobs: B+ confirmed fake, she told me she done surgery before...
French: No ask...
BBBJ: NIL...she din make it for me
FJ: 2/10 Dissapointted for myself

Damage: 60/1/1...room n cdm excluded...
Overall:3/10 bad experience for 1st time.
RTF: Yes ( if i become expert will fuck her 99 )

I think she look i m newbie and juz simply make it for me without anything other services...
Old 02-11-2008, 04:39 AM
Samster

Re: Lost My Virgin to a PRC

sorry....post wrong place...
Old 02-11-2008, 05:10 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee333 View Post
sorry....post wrong place...
This isn't the WRONG PLACE. It's the RIGHT PLACE.

You started your thread in the "LEGAL Geylang whores" section which is reserved for info and FRs regarding govt approved GL prostitutes ONLY. I moved it here on your behalf.

PRC whores that roam the streets there are all ILLEGAL broads. In fact, any hooker found along the streets there is illegal. The legal ones are not allowed to solicit on the sidewalks. They are all confined to the legal brothels.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-11-2008, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee333 View Post
My FR
Hahaha, this posting really make my day
Old 02-11-2008, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
Hahaha, this posting really make my day
why leh bro? cos you oso lost your virginity decades ago via the same way? so it stirred back some fond memories is it ?

no issue mah, for bro civic cat..... I oso instigated him decades ago via the same way then... in JB Wa Wa Se Jie...... but he no pao Ang Pao give me then.....

TS.... welcome to the FUCK CLUB.....

Old 02-11-2008, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lost My Virgin to a PRC

TS,

Your FR brings back memories about my first time many yrs ago, when I was younger than u.

Went to JB w/ a group of my frens in my new car. With their encouragement, I took the plunge. She was a 23yo M'sian Chinese, quite a looker w/ curvy body.

Put on a CD n fxxked her in just 2 positions. No BJ or frenching. It was over in under 5 minutes. A bit of a letdown as it wasn't as shiok as I had expected. It didn't even feel as good as PCC, frankly. Perhaps I was too nervous...but it was a good experience. There is always a first time.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 02-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Samster

That time i also feel shy coz first time...the PRC was very happy i think so fast settle 1 deal then can go for another 1...

Eh...was ask all bros Geylang there weekday nite many ppl go there cheong o not? Book hotel need to wait or queue up for long time or not on weekdays nite time?thanks...

Coz i prefer to go again on weekday nite to avoid any unpreditable thing happn...Or else go other place rathher than GL

If not get spotted or meeted by some 1 u know...then will be a big trouble...
Thing will be spread from one to one....
Old 03-11-2008, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Lee....

next time no need to rush... wait till about 5pm, 6pm, more girls will be around... best in later at night, but i don't like too late, when it's dark you can't see things very well, and make up does wonders.

my tip is when u agreed on a price, try to bargain for additional time, see can get massage or something.

anyway glad u enjoy our uniquely Singapore buffet. :P

but erm mods... think we could use a section for GL streetwalkers. doesn't really fit in either the FL or GL threads.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 03-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3767 / Power: 19
Taiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you can hunt around. So many thread here can intro nice gals to you. Read the FRs can give you idea wat to do or wat to expect from the gals.. Happy Bonking ..
Old 03-11-2008, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Threadstarter after the bonking session did she gib u any "red packet"?

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Threadstarter after the bonking session did she gib u any "red packet"?
HAHA if not, we can all buy him a kopi...welcome to our playground..
Old 03-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
HAHA if not, we can all buy him a kopi...welcome to our playground..
hi bro cactus, tokking abt kopi... It's been such long time since we had kopi session together hor?

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
IWANT2SUCKU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, can share this PRC gal contact to me? First time try her must train her to excellent service in future to serve us better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1