The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

True....they let their horniness take control of their mind. I went to this one MP, the ML was quite good looking, big round boobs, quite sexy and she was giving me a good massage. Then, she was teasing me to the max and I was really enjoying it. When I turned around, she saw me got really hard and she popped the question. I declined nicely as I said I do not like HJ. She continued massaging and teasing me. She saw me enjoying it a lot and popped the question again. After declining again, she asked how can I stand it? I said I can control. She keep on smiling but at the same time caressing the side of my thigh. While doing that I started to touch her inner thigh from behind and caressing her boobs. She didn't mind at all. In the end, I stood at the back of her, kissing her neck and touching her boobs. She asked again if I want to release but I decline. After the time is up, I gave her 30 as tips and she smiled and thanked me.
The moral of the story is, you do not need to spend 50 for Hj. 50 for a BBBJ I would understand. But from all my experience, some would even release for some small tips.
Old 16-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Nick246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also prefer teasing than releasing.. Hahaha. Any pro willing to share with newbie here?
Old 16-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 14
Jivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I don't know about you guys, but for me, teasing without releasing is really really a torture. I would rather not have any teasing if it doesn't result in ejaculation
Old 17-07-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jivetalking View Post
I don't know about you guys, but for me, teasing without releasing is really really a torture. I would rather not have any teasing if it doesn't result in ejaculation
Its also because of this they can make extra $50 for 3mins worth of job.
Old 17-07-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
fortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Yes there was a period of time I visited home based ML. Back then really a few mins explode liao. Then I'll leave feeling damn Sian. Like Long anticipated excitement ended so soon.
That's when I decided to train up to last longer
Old 17-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortian17 View Post
Yes there was a period of time I visited home based ML. Back then really a few mins explode liao. Then I'll leave feeling damn Sian. Like Long anticipated excitement ended so soon.
That's when I decided to train up to last longer
Thats why I said, go for a good teasing massage, then go for a budget bonk.

Much nicer that one lady builds you up by giving you a relaxing massage and turning you on, loading your ammo into your balls

Then go to a budget bonk and bang another lady with enthusiasm and intensity.

And by doing THAT, its still cheaper than giving money to a mechanical money faced massager doing a HJ.
Old 17-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

I've experienced something like that before many many years ago in China... this massage lady teased until really buay tahan. Friend brought me to this massage place de and told her to do "full course". It was cheap man. like RMB200ish only

Download this vid --> HERE

now THIS is a cock massage that I'd pay good money for!!!!
Don't ask me where though I don't know. I'd expect some good juagen places to have similar types?

Anyone has any lobangs besides AMK ling ling jie?
Old 17-07-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

2 UPP afterburn. Sensible sammies....Sensible cheonging

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
That's like 20 min bonk with no massage.
Of cos, go massage is mainly to get massage, if the girl juz do GQ and massage is CMI, that's totally not worth it.
Old 17-07-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
fortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thats why I said, go for a good teasing massage, then go for a budget bonk.

Much nicer that one lady builds you up by giving you a relaxing massage and turning you on, loading your ammo into your balls

Then go to a budget bonk and bang another lady with enthusiasm and intensity.

And by doing THAT, its still cheaper than giving money to a mechanical money faced massager doing a HJ.
Yea lo. That took me a while to realise that like that more wu hua.
Plus I also came to realise some local FL quite affordable. Cost only slightly more than MP entrance plus full Svc charge
Old 17-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

I have also heard ML with such teasing power that even before they can pop any question, the teasing skills already make the bro shoot haha. Like that save even more money lol

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I have also heard ML with such teasing power that even before they can pop any question, the teasing skills already make the bro shoot haha. Like that save even more money lol
Have u been for one like that? You got PM
Old 17-07-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Then skali the ML say HJ! $50 dollar please
Old 17-07-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthusammy86 View Post
Then skali the ML say HJ! $50 dollar please
Haha, don't think ML would dare to ask for $50 especially when she has done nothing additional.

I remember last time I was at a teasing joint. The ML told me she can't do HJ because it is not allowed. I just grabbed her hand, wrapped her palm and fingers around my dick, and I basically moved her hand up and down up and down until I cum. I told her "technically" she is not giving a HJ because although she was holding my dick, I was the one moving her hand, so she is safe hahahaha. Oh, I didn't have to pay extra too

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 17-07-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And we all thought our ministars are overpaid??
Old 17-07-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

What happen if 20 min still not yet cum ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1