The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
premier88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
I decided to do outcall and go for a nice tantric massage so called for Marrie. I have tried almost everyone there is but not her yet.

Shortly after the call she turned up at my hotel.

She was short, about 1.6M but with really huge melons, more than D cups, perhaps E or G even. I found out later they are enhanced. She was not wearing a bra and I could see her nips shape peeking out. Wow, I thought ho seh liao.

She is voluptuous but not fat. Not the skinny type either.
Looks are quite mature but still appealing. No SYT, more like MILF, I emphasize the LF! One of her parent is greek and the other is local. She has mixed blood which makes her more appealing.

Took her up and got ready. She made up the bed, turned down the lights and turned on her music.

I was already in my birthday suit and waiting for her. She stripped off her blouse (no bra) and her pants (no panties). Nice shaven pussy with nicely shaped valley and slit. Wow I am turned on oredi.

She gave me a very sensual B2B, slow and erotic. I won't go into all the moves as I described some of the tantric moves in earlier posts with other MLs from this Trantic.

However I must say two new moves she did on me. First was she would lean over my head and smother me with her boobs while massaging my stomach and groin area. My face was totally blanked out, her two melons covered my whole face. The other was a lot of focus on the lingam. She was focusing on my chakras and helping me reach a sensual, relaxed mood for an orgasmic ending.

She allowed some rabba rabba but she does not allow fingering down under. Also no sucking nipples.

Like - one of the best and most authentic tantric massage with lingam massage ending. Good figure, nice curves, great B2B and sensual action. very authentic

Dislike - does not allow you to explore here and there. a bit short timed, the whole thing was more like 75 mins and the rest of the time was more getting ready or cleaning up.

Conclusion - if you want a real tantric massage with little hanky panky but still enjoy a solid B2B and being caressed by a voluptuous lady. If you want to just lie there and let her do all the work, then she is the best I have met.

If you want to engage with some foreplay like being able to suckle or finger, or if you are the type that likes to get the ML into an aroused state together with you when you cum, then look somewhere else.
Tried her too. Nice authentic tantric massage n best among Sean's troupe but expect low or no GFE.
Old 26-04-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
lordzahrani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,can u pm me the location n contact??

Thanks
Old 05-05-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster

Coolboy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joey is back? She is super duper good !
Old 05-05-2016, 02:32 AM
Samster

Coolboy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
I decided to do outcall and go for a nice tantric massage so called for Marrie. I have tried almost everyone there is but not her yet.

Shortly after the call she turned up at my hotel.

She was short, about 1.6M but with really huge melons, more than D cups, perhaps E or G even. I found out later they are enhanced. She was not wearing a bra and I could see her nips shape peeking out. Wow, I thought ho seh liao.

She is voluptuous but not fat. Not the skinny type either.
Looks are quite mature but still appealing. No SYT, more like MILF, I emphasize the LF! One of her parent is greek and the other is local. She has mixed blood which makes her more appealing.

Took her up and got ready. She made up the bed, turned down the lights and turned on her music.

I was already in my birthday suit and waiting for her. She stripped off her blouse (no bra) and her pants (no panties). Nice shaven pussy with nicely shaped valley and slit. Wow I am turned on oredi.

She gave me a very sensual B2B, slow and erotic. I won't go into all the moves as I described some of the tantric moves in earlier posts with other MLs from this Trantic.

However I must say two new moves she did on me. First was she would lean over my head and smother me with her boobs while massaging my stomach and groin area. My face was totally blanked out, her two melons covered my whole face. The other was a lot of focus on the lingam. She was focusing on my chakras and helping me reach a sensual, relaxed mood for an orgasmic ending.

She allowed some rabba rabba but she does not allow fingering down under. Also no sucking nipples.

Like - one of the best and most authentic tantric massage with lingam massage ending. Good figure, nice curves, great B2B and sensual action. very authentic

Dislike - does not allow you to explore here and there. a bit short timed, the whole thing was more like 75 mins and the rest of the time was more getting ready or cleaning up.

Conclusion - if you want a real tantric massage with little hanky panky but still enjoy a solid B2B and being caressed by a voluptuous lady. If you want to just lie there and let her do all the work, then she is the best I have met.

If you want to engage with some foreplay like being able to suckle or finger, or if you are the type that likes to get the ML into an aroused state together with you when you cum, then look somewhere else.
How much to pay for marrie ? 350?
Old 23-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

RooInShoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonylaixyz View Post
woh ! bro you spent too much. for 700 you can book a lady for two nights, 3 shots and full massage. pm me.
Hey bro.. i though of booking Jessy too. How does she look like? is she beautiful or atleast pleasant looking?
Old 08-07-2016, 03:39 AM
Samster (M)

Laquari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro , anyone can pm me contact that provide good erotic massage for Sha alam and Genting high land ?

Thank
Old 08-07-2016, 03:43 AM
Samster (M)

Laquari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. Anyone can provide me contact for good erotic massage for Sha alam and Genting highland ?
Thank
Old 19-08-2016, 02:39 AM
Samster (M)

Oscar1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KL/PJ sensual massage still available ¿
If got, pm me
Old 26-08-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

grandroyale118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggfooyong View Post
HI Bro,

I'm in KL tomorrow. Can send me the contact? Tks!!!
welcome to gr898.com thank you
Old 23-09-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

archiloon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i love joey so much!! die die must try ! i will come to kl again because of you!
Old 06-10-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rockm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try Sara? Any feedback?
Old 06-10-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rockm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try Sara? Can share your encounter =D
Old 07-10-2016, 08:15 AM
Samster

timtronic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro will be in kl next week can share the contact?
Old 13-10-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

care to share joey's contact?
Old 16-10-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cheeky84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact bro? Thanks
Advert Space Available