The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
Tottenham 2 Fulham 0
back to winning ways!
Hopefully, winning ways is here to stay now that Gudjohnsen is joining us on loan. This is bad news for Pavy. Below is the report from ESPN soccernet:
Tottenham swoop to sign Eidur Gudjohnsen ahead of West Ham - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 28-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros,
Remaining Premiership fixtures:
30 Jan - Away - Birmingham
06 Feb - Home - Aston Villa
10 Feb - Away - Wolves
21 Feb - Away - Wigan
27 Feb - Home - Everton
07 Mar - Away - Man City
13 Mar - Home - Blackburn
20 Mar - Away - Stoke
27 Mar - Home - Portsmouth
03 Apr - Away - Sunderland
10 Apr - Home - Arsenal
17 Apr - Home - Chelsea
24 Apr - Away - Man U

01 May - Home - Bolton
09 May - Away - Burnley
The Bold and Underline games are tough tough continuous 3 games against the top 3. Just hope that Spurs do not ride on their luck anymore, work hard before these games to gather as many points as possible to avoid any possible slump during these games.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;

Last edited by Spurslover; 28-01-2010 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Correction
Old 29-01-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Hopefully, winning ways is here to stay now that Gudjohnsen is joining us on loan. This is bad news for Pavy. Below is the report from ESPN soccernet:
Tottenham swoop to sign Eidur Gudjohnsen ahead of West Ham - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
gudjohnsen is not a goal scoring machine but his countless clever assists have been fantastic from chelski to barca. too bad for west ham...

"We've been talking about him for nearly two weeks and when we heard West Ham were interested we made our move," Redknapp was quoted by the Sun as saying. "We are not paying a penny more than West Ham were offering him. Two identical deals were on the table. In the end it was a straight choice for Eidur.''

New West Ham co-owner David Sullivan reacted angrily on Wednesday to Spurs making a move to sign Gudjohnsen.
Sullivan said: "We thought we had a deal and the player had even had a medical. We then heard that Tottenham were trying to speak to the player. I can't say I am happy about it but I believe in Karma and what goes around, comes around.''
Old 29-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
gudjohnsen is not a goal scoring machine but his countless clever assists have been fantastic from chelski to barca. too bad for west ham...
Hopefully, Gudjohnsen can help Keano regain his scoring touch. Gudjohnsen is also a very good header of the ball. It is a great swoop by Harry and Spurs, but sorry to West Ham.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 01-02-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

Below is the report of the match against Birmingham:
Report: Birmingham vs Tottenham Hotspur - English Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

We have put ourselves in a very difficult position, Man City and Villa can easily overtake us. I think Harry should stop telling the players about Top 4 position. Our players played well until we got the goal, totally without any desire to push for the win, just thinking about holding play.

We deserve to lose this game, not even a draw. Birmingham never say die. We call ourselves a Top 4 contender, yet we play like a relegation team after taking the lead and let in another late goal. We really kick ourselves in the balls.

Just hope that the players wake up and stop whining about being disappointed with the result and remember that results are to be created by them instead of waiting for result!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 02-02-2010, 09:24 AM
Samster

Below are some loan news:
Tottenhamhotspur.com - News Articles - Keane in Celtic loan

Tottenhamhotspur.com - News Articles - Sunderland loan for Hutton

Tottenhamhotspur.com - News Articles - Boro loan for Naughton

Hope that all these loan can help the players get their confidence and fighting spirit to another level.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 02-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

i wish spurs themselves can score a late late goal for a change.

Jermain Defoe celebrates his opening goal at St Andrew's as Spurs go 1-0 up against Birmingham.

Liam Ridgewell scores a late, late equaliser as Tottenham are held to a 1-1 draw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
here's wishing robbie all the best! i will be watching him every week on ch 115 & 116...
Old 02-02-2010, 10:44 PM
Samster

a tribute to one of my favourite madrid players - Guti (jersey no.14).

so talented in midfield has the spanish side always been, guti is unfortunate not to be in good form on time for national selection most of the time.

the back heel to lay the ball to benzema to have a clear shot against deportivo last weekend was a gem indeed, guti has always been a great team player, never the kind to grab the glory for himself.
watch the la liga highlights or even better, the entire repeat telecast of the match before the week runs out, you wont see such genius touches often.

the following are selected parts of an article by phil ball in espn.

The wonder of Guti's 'Tacón de Dios' (Heel of God, dixit Marca) is that it has changed in an instant the player's image, from burned-out waster outliving his time in La Liga and entertaining us only with his weird declarations to the press - the latest that he intended to retire to Bangkok - to reconfirmed genius. Well, we always knew he was a (flawed) genius, but his absence from the Spanish national team since 2003 says it all. Three national managers have all agreed that he's just not worth it.

Guti confessed recently in an interview to Michael Robinson that to have never played in a World Cup or in a European Championship will stay with him for ever as a symbol of his failure - an interesting thing to say from a man not renowned for his capacity for self-criticism, perhaps his major dysfunction among several. But now, in a moment of madness, he has solved the whole problem, because as the tabloid Marca wrote on Sunday morning, people will still remember the back-heel in thirty years' time.

The whole thing unfolds as Kaká receives the ball out in space on the left, and turns inside for support. Guti makes a sudden dart from an advanced position into the centre-forward's space and pulls away to the right, so that Kaka´s pass releases him into a one-on-one with Aranzubia, Depor's goalie. Aranzubia moves out slightly to confront Guti, and you could argue that he has the angle covered. To Guti's left, a defender is charging in. But all it needs, surely, is a little side-footed shot to the keeper´s right, into the bottom right-hand corner. Then, without apparently having seen Benzema back on the edge of the area, Guti effects the famous pass, and the book of football's aesthetic high moments has a new entry.

I've watched it dozens of times now, and Guti doesn't seem to look back at any point, only after the back-heel. But as with all gifted players, he must have been aware of the Frenchman moving forward before, when he himself first made the run into space. But he takes a mighty risk. His team went on to win 3-1 in a consummate performance in which Xabi Alonso, Alvaro Arbeloa and even Sergio Ramos (despite giving away a penalty) were outstanding.

Karim Benzema celebrates his first goal with Guti after a superb assist from the midfielder.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Yo SPURS BROs !!!

Was really happy that our SPURS won our replay vs LEEDS - 3-1 tis early morning !!!

Earlier in the game DEFOE missed few close chances but made up for his performance in the earlier game with a HATTRICK !!!......Thanks to BENTLEY...the regular games he plays,the more confident he is !!!....And BALE too....But it was close call again when our defence lost last minute focus to let them equalised !!!....But somehow LEEDS performance was not the same when they played in WHL ! Liked lost that fighting spirit !!!...In fact GOMES was not really that busy in the 2nd half !!!....He had a few fine saves too !!!...

HARRY must done "hairdrying liked FERGIE in the dressing room during the break !!!"....Anyway can't wait to watch KABOUL & GUDJOHNSEN in action soon !!!....

COME ON U SPURS !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Old 04-02-2010, 10:54 PM
Samster

leeds 1
mighty spurs 3

Jermain Defoe celebrates the second of his three goals

Jermain Defoe kept Tottenham on course for Wembley and brought the curtains down on the Leeds fairytale with a hat-trick in a high octane fourth-round FA Cup replay at Elland Road.

Redknapp, who tasted FA Cup glory with Portsmouth in 2008, said: "It was nice to see him get his hat-trick. He could have scored six tonight in fairness. He had some great opportunities. He took three great finishes and missed three that were maybe easier, but he was always in the right place, he was always a threat. He's a goalscorer.''

Redknapp, told earlier in the day his own horse, Arry's Orse, had won at Lingfield Park, had tipped Defoe to become a top-class goalscorer when he first saw him play.

The former West Ham and Pompey manager added: "He's always scored goals. I signed him as a 15-year-old and every Saturday I used to watch him in the youth team and he used to get hat-tricks, or score every week anyway. He's done it since he was a little boy.''

Leeds boss Simon Grayson did not carry the look of a crestfallen manager and was clearly proud of his players' performance.

He said: "We were very good again. We passed the ball around well and competed ever so well against a top team in the Premier League. That's all we said to the players - give a good account of yourself and do yourselves justice. Nobody expected us to win apart from maybe 33,000 inside the ground and the players, but we like to think we've come out of it with a lot of credit.''
Old 05-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Thanks to BENTLEY...the regular games he plays,the more confident he is !!!....And BALE too....He had a few fine saves too !!!...
Bro Andyk,
We really have to thank Bentley and Defoe. Bentley and Bale have gotten it right for the past 2 games. I can see that their attitude has changed for the better and have concentrated on getting the work done. Well done Bentley and Bale, with these type of performance, Harry really has a selection headache when Lennon, Woodgate and Assou-Ekotto comes back into the squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
HARRY must done "hairdrying liked FERGIE in the dressing room during the break !!!
Bro Andyk,
You may be right here. The attitude towards the end of first half and second half is totally different.

Harry seems to be able to turn the lads up by a notch during his half time team talk. However, the lads cannot allows rely on half time talk to wake up. It is important as professional players that they are able to up a notch by themselves during the game. This is the difference between great teams and good teams.

No matter what, it is still an improvement afterall. Hope that the lads won't get carried away and know the task ahead is still tough, they have to produce their best to overcome all obstacles.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 05-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Leeds boss Simon Grayson did not carry the look of a crestfallen manager and was clearly proud of his players' performance.

He said: "We were very good again. We passed the ball around well and competed ever so well against a top team in the Premier League. That's all we said to the players - give a good account of yourself and do yourselves justice. Nobody expected us to win apart from maybe 33,000 inside the ground and the players, but we like to think we've come out of it with a lot of credit.''[/I]
Bros,

Leeds really deserve the credit to bring the best out of Spurs. I just hope to see them get promoted to the Premier League soon. Teams like Leeds and Burnley played fantastic and effective football, which is so pleasant to watch. I also hope Burnley could stay up this season.

Once again, WELL DONE LEEDS!!! You can keep your heads held high. Please work hard to get promoted. The Premier League need your type of attractive football. WELL DONE SIMON GRAYSON!!! COMON YOU LEEDS!!!

I am still a Spurs fan. So,

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 06-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Samster

Bros,

See Harry on Villa below:
Tottenhamhotspur.com - News Articles - Harry on Villa

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 07-02-2010, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

=> Damnzzzzzzz exciting match with SPURS attacking all the way....but VILLA parked their BUS in front of their goal post !!!....Sometimes there were actually 3 VILLA players in front of the goalie !!!....

And VILLA goalie made several good saves....with GOMES less busy but had only a few close shots saves !!!....

Should have been a penalty for SPURS in the 2nd half for tat tackle on DEFOE !!!

Personally i think tis probably best SPURS 11 players...good understanding & teamwork !!!....

Of course disappointed tat we didn't take advantage of WHL...to grab 3 pts !!!...Wished tat HARRY will stop dreaming about 3rd position when he can't even hold on to 4th position !!!...

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 08-02-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Reports on how Harry Draws on positive:
Tottenhamhotspur.com - News Articles - Harry draws positives

There is a lot of positives to draw from this draw. Mentally, this game shows that we are stronger than the last time we played Villa. The players just pile on the pressure. It is a show of variety of ways we are able to get into the Villa's defence. It is also true that Villa parked everyone to block shots. This only show the respect Matin O'Neil has for this Spurs team and we definitely shut them down when they think about counter-attack. With a little luck we may be able to win comfortably.

This is the only drawn match of the recent drawn matches which I fully gave credit to the Spurs players for their hunger and willingness to win every ball, even Bentley is doing it.

TO SPURS PLAYERS:
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK & DON"T GET DISCOURAGE, THE RESULT WILL COME.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1