The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2008, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
Marlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo654321 View Post
Hey bro....

i can say that many of the LB there have gone thru the operation.

i was like almost always there during my botak days in Selarang Camp... heheheh... so made a lot of friends....

they usually start with a boob job then slowly go south!

but beware.... some of them when you raba raba down there, and can't feel anything..... just manage to hide it well....

NOW HOW DO THEY HIDE "IT"? that the fun part!!!! hahahaha...

go there ... have an open mind..... have a fun conversation with them.... and enjoy..... don't treat them badly cuz they human too lah

Thanks Bro...
Old 11-06-2008, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 17
Devil25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today is my virgin trip to CV.Reached there around 1am today,can't see any LB.Maybe due to raining.
Make a few calls to Xue Er,but no respond.
Waited around 20min,finally saw 1 pretty LB standing by the road side.
She was wearing a tube & a hot pant. Leg super long.
I quickly drove over and picked her up.She then lead my to a dark spot.
She removed her top and I start sucking her big (.)(.).After awhile,She put on the CD and started blowing at my didi. Wow,so shiok.
After about 5min of sucking,she came on top of me and start riding on me till I finally unload all inside her.
Her name was Roxy,28yr old,a Singaporean. Speak very good English.
Her skin was very smooth with a big boops (at least a C-cup) and a pairs of nice long leg.

Body -8/10
Service-7/10
BJ -6/10
FJ-7/10 (very tight)
Damage -$50
Old 11-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil25 View Post
Her name was Roxy,28yr old,a Singaporean. Speak very good English.
Her skin was very smooth with a big boops (at least a C-cup) and a pairs of nice long leg.

Body -8/10
Service-7/10
BJ -6/10
FJ-7/10 (very tight)
Damage -$50
roxy is servicing v. good.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
Marlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Drove Down CV Just Now 4am... saw very swee LB in the carpark abt 4 of them mostly wearing white tude and hot pants..

Drove 2nd round saw a bro pick up 1 of them...

Drove 3rd round Candy Eyes look at me.. but i still 'Bo Ji' to chat with them..
Old 12-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

At lease, you got car to driving round there. I no car and even I willingly to pay, the LB also no chooseing you and servicing you one. Most very picking one.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
dreadlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydreadlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am a big fan of QiQi. A very lady ladyboy, she is post-ops and her anus and "pussy" are both very tight. Actually wanted to finger her anus but very tight not even 1 finger can fit in, i tink need alot of KY in order to do the job. Her bj suction was very gd not too strong not too weak, tried to fight back my urge of cumming but it will b a losing battle if you try.
Old 14-06-2008, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hulkamack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadlord View Post
I am a big fan of QiQi. A very lady ladyboy, she is post-ops and her anus and "pussy" are both very tight. Actually wanted to finger her anus but very tight not even 1 finger can fit in, i tink need alot of KY in order to do the job. Her bj suction was very gd not too strong not too weak, tried to fight back my urge of cumming but it will b a losing battle if you try.
oh yes second that, Qiqi is one of my fave. , just had a round with her, tonight, so many sistas one look you can easily see at least 6

qiqi is gonna stop working , heard from her thats she is gonna move on with her someone.
Old 14-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 17
tamatiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Can anyone share Xue-Er and Qiqi contact ?

thanks
Old 15-06-2008, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TransformMtF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea!will miss qiqi so much she is leaving oversea in few months time .She got such a sweet voice hehe,will look for her tonight.
Old 18-06-2008, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi
Is ROXY, pre op or post?
Old 19-06-2008, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroy13 View Post
hi
Is ROXY, pre op or post?
She is Post OP
Old 22-06-2008, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 19
kenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud of

I've never ever had a blowjob from a LB, but after reading so many marvellous reports about the 'girls' there, decided to go and have a try. As i'm a newbie there, i don't know anybody there, however, i do know of some popular names that have been mention times in here.

Once arrived at destination, drove around the round-about and spotted a few(4-5) of them. At the start of the round about, no good ones available, but at the ending, there's better ones. Actually there is this particular girl that i saw that looks quite good. but i do not know how to approach her. i just stopped my car and look at her and she looked back. Afterwhich, i drove off(becoz i dare not ask lol... 1st time ma)

Drove another round, still the same girls. So i stopped my car in the carpark, walk over to cheers to get a drink. Went back to the car, spotted a very cute girl which i did not see just now and a not bad looking girl whom i did not see as well. (probably they just ended their session) kept looking at her while walking to my car. was thinking how to ask.. lol.. Then i got on my car and drove towards them. To my relieve, i did not need to ask. the cute girl flag me down.. yes!! just like a cab.. haha. ask if i could send her back. I asked where, she say pasir ris. I was thinking, since not very far away, why not. then she added. can you send my friend back? i replied sure!!

On the way to pasir ris, we talked a little and i come to know that the cute girl is called qiqi. In my mind thinking ho sei liao.. haha.. then the other girl say she is jialing(at the end of everything, she told me to save her number as roxy. so can anyone verify if they are the same person?)

Qiqi asked my whether i'm interested to take both of them, 30 each. i was cautious about it and asked for 1 instead coz i dun wan spend so much. Continued with small chat and she asked me again if i would like to have a yi jian shuang diao for $50. This time i said ok... Roxy then directed me to a small alley near loyang, i dun know where is that. and the action begins..
Qiqi blow me, and roxy lick me all over... Being a newbie, i just let them do their job while lying down and occasionally touching their boobs. In about 10 mins, i finally cummed.

Send them back to their place, asked for their number and went home... Found out from them that they are going to KL and will only be back next tuesday.

Qiqi:
Age - 25
Boobs - big and round but can feel that it is super silicon. Nice to see but not very nice to touch.
Looks - 8/10, very cute girl.
Voice - not the manly kind, comparable to normal girls.
Figure - 9/10, have the figure which would put most girls to shame. sexy!!
BJ - 7/10, ratings slightly lower could be due to the thick condom. Lots of slurping sounds as well. In and out fast. at times it became a hj coz her mouth tired.
RTF - probably will

Roxy
Age - 28
Boobs - big and surprisingly quite soft. Nicer to touch..
Looks - 7.7/10, actually din really manage to see her face clearly. but it seems to me that she is quite pretty as well. but qiqi is cuter.
voice - a little more musculine as compared to Qiqi
BJ - N.A, din had the chance to get a bJ from her. but she should be more experience as compared to Qiqi.
Licking - 8/10, She is quite good at licking. Applying the right pressure and in a fast manner.
RTF - probably will
Both of them are quite good in terms of service and looks department. very hardworking and after i cummed, they clean up for me using wet tissues. think Both of them are post-op... Coz i heard roxy say she must go home to clean her CB as there is ky inside.. lol.
Anyway, damage quite cheap for 2 pax only $50. And they treat you like king..
This my 1st time trying such 'girls' and i must say that they are really eye candies and in terms of skills, they are also up there. But, i still prefer genuine girls becoz when you look at the LB, their hands are as big as yours and they are taller than you as well. Feels really weird. And in addition, Their body parts are not as nice to touch as a genuine female. But nevertheless, it is still a good experience.
Old 22-06-2008, 09:32 AM
Samster

Hi Kenneth21,

So Jialing is Roxy.
Forgotten to get her contact during the last trip.
Can U PM me her contact?

Thanks in advance
Old 22-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15696 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

great fr on the gals bro Kenneth21^^

great first time enjoyment for you ya good good!!
you are on my up list
Old 22-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth21 View Post
I've never ever had a blowjob from a LB, but after reading so many marvellous reports about the 'girls' there, decided to go and have a try. As i'm a newbie there, i don't know anybody there, however, i do know of some popular names that have been mention times in here.

Once arrived at destination, drove around the round-about and spotted a few(4-5) of them. At the start of the round about, no good ones available, but at the ending, there's better ones. Actually there is this particular girl that i saw that looks quite good. but i do not know how to approach her. i just stopped my car and look at her and she looked back. Afterwhich, i drove off(becoz i dare not ask lol... 1st time ma)

Drove another round, still the same girls. So i stopped my car in the carpark, walk over to cheers to get a drink. Went back to the car, spotted a very cute girl which i did not see just now and a not bad looking girl whom i did not see as well. (probably they just ended their session) kept looking at her while walking to my car. was thinking how to ask.. lol.. Then i got on my car and drove towards them. To my relieve, i did not need to ask. the cute girl flag me down.. yes!! just like a cab.. haha. ask if i could send her back. I asked where, she say pasir ris. I was thinking, since not very far away, why not. then she added. can you send my friend back? i replied sure!!

On the way to pasir ris, we talked a little and i come to know that the cute girl is called qiqi. In my mind thinking ho sei liao.. haha.. then the other girl say she is jialing(at the end of everything, she told me to save her number as roxy. so can anyone verify if they are the same person?)

Qiqi asked my whether i'm interested to take both of them, 30 each. i was cautious about it and asked for 1 instead coz i dun wan spend so much. Continued with small chat and she asked me again if i would like to have a yi jian shuang diao for $50. This time i said ok... Roxy then directed me to a small alley near loyang, i dun know where is that. and the action begins..
Qiqi blow me, and roxy lick me all over... Being a newbie, i just let them do their job while lying down and occasionally touching their boobs. In about 10 mins, i finally cummed.

Send them back to their place, asked for their number and went home... Found out from them that they are going to KL and will only be back next tuesday.

Qiqi:
Age - 25
Boobs - big and round but can feel that it is super silicon. Nice to see but not very nice to touch.
Looks - 8/10, very cute girl.
Voice - not the manly kind, comparable to normal girls.
BJ - 7/10, ratings slightly lower could be due to the thick condom. Lots of slurping sounds as well. In and out fast. at times it became a hj coz her mouth tired.
RTF - probably will

Roxy
Age - 28
Boobs - big and surprisingly quite soft. Nicer to touch..
Looks - 7.7/10, actually din really manage to see her face clearly. but it seems to me that she is quite pretty as well. but qiqi is cuter.
voice - a little more musculine as compared to Qiqi
BJ - N.A, din had the chance to get a bJ from her. but she should be more experience as compared to Qiqi.
Licking - 8/10, She is quite good at licking. Applying the right pressure and in a fast manner.
RTF - probably will
Both of them are quite good in terms of service and looks department. very hardworking and after i cummed, they clean up for me using wet tissues. think Both of them are post-op... Coz i heard roxy say she must go home to clean her CB as there is ky inside.. lol.
Anyway, damage quite cheap for 2 pax only $50. And they treat you like king..
This my 1st time trying such 'girls' and i must say that they are really eye candies and in terms of skills, they are also up there. But, i still prefer genuine girls becoz when you look at the LB, their hands are as big as yours and they are taller than you as well. Feels really weird. And in addition, Their body parts are not as nice to touch as a genuine female. But nevertheless, it is still a good experience.

Thanks for sendng me Roxy contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1