The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2009, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Thalia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLover View Post
Found out from her that she will be there almost every nite from now on. So good luck. She walks very sexily like model. U will notice her. Tattoo on her thigh and arms and her sharp facial features are hard to miss.
thks bro TLover..tks 4 ur info..i tink i will go dwn n look 4 her 2nite....
Old 18-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ialnairda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acanthus View Post
Is Narcis still around?
gone America to work liao... but shes home for a month, dun think she will go CV...
Old 19-01-2009, 05:17 AM
Samster

went dwn 2nite(sun)but nvr c tracy there:waited 4 her till 1hr plus(12am)so disappointedwonder wat time she usually there??haiz...wanted her service veri much...anyone can kindly tell me..thks
Old 19-01-2009, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalia View Post
went dwn 2nite(sun)but nvr c tracy there:waited 4 her till 1hr plus(12am)so disappointedwonder wat time she usually there??haiz...wanted her service veri much...anyone can kindly tell me..thks
Bro Thalia, she normally will be there from 12 plus until 5-6 am. Maybe u went too early. Last night she was there. I went around 3 plus and managed to 'get' her.
Old 19-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 20
snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchevy View Post
hi , bro u into CV connection laio ah......
Haha , shssss . . LOL .

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
Everything has changed! Fuck that!

*NOTICE : Not available to exchange points.
Old 19-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
miljnt85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Angel last night, no car so she brought me to the tennis court. Wahh, all the bros there fast hand fast leg trying to rush for her so i thought this must be the pride of CV alr. loll.

So pretty much SOP, went in, she lifted up her dress for touch touch while she got my hard, cap me and sucked away. after 10-15 i exploded and that's the end of that. One thing is she talks and jokes alot and is damn playful, which makes me v comfortable so overall i'd say 8.5/10 la.

Cheers bros
Happy bonking!
Old 19-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

gcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by profane View Post
Hey dicky, just send you a PM. For those who want angel number do so to PM me. I have just clear my inbox as i can only store 10 PM due to under moderation.
Hi profane can't PM me Angel's number veli horny liao
Thanks
Old 19-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miljnt85 View Post
Had Angel last night, no car so she brought me to the tennis court. Wahh, all the bros there fast hand fast leg trying to rush for her so i thought this must be the pride of CV alr. loll.

So pretty much SOP, went in, she lifted up her dress for touch touch while she got my hard, cap me and sucked away. after 10-15 i exploded and that's the end of that. One thing is she talks and jokes alot and is damn playful, which makes me v comfortable so overall i'd say 8.5/10 la.
!
no car oso can? tennis court?
wow... a public bj session?
tat's interesting.. may want to try having her in public w/o car.. hehe...

Old 19-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
smartyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miljnt85 View Post

Cheers bros
Happy bonking!
did you take her at around 3am ? she was around the zebra crossing area ?
Old 19-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Samster

yesterday night just visited CV, had jialing. wonderful blowjob this time she gave me. the last time i visited her, she gave me rather poor service. but this time round, she made it all up.

BJ 9/10

encountered a few peeping toms last night, 1 pick up and 1 car, was enjoying half way and they slow down when they went pass my car, make 1 round, come back again, and practically move at 5km/h pass me. all of them in both cars peeking into my car. told jialing about it but she said its colleagues, but when i look into both the cars, all guys, all looking into my car. any body have such experience also ? visited cv quite a few times but never encounter such problems, usually only worry about patrol cars, but last night, had to worry about patrol cars and peeping tom.
Old 19-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Thalia, she normally will be there from 12 plus until 5-6 am. Maybe u went too early. Last night she was there. I went around 3 plus and managed to 'get' her.
what was she wearing ah ? i only see a few malay trans around. only chinese trans i saw was jialing. maybe i'm suay.
Old 19-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Samster

TLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartyyy View Post
what was she wearing ah ? i only see a few malay trans around. only chinese trans i saw was jialing. maybe i'm suay.
She was wearing something like those girls wear in the morning making breakfast after a night of fun.
Old 19-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcap View Post
Haha , shssss . . LOL .
not bad la sometime must enter rear door la.... is ok cause wife and mistress cannot enter so try CV sure can hahah......
Old 20-01-2009, 03:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
miljnt85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
no car oso can? tennis court?
wow... a public bj session?
tat's interesting.. may want to try having her in public w/o car.. hehe...

yeah man tennis court, damn kinky. but apparently my friend and me approached this other sista wearing a red tank top and white skirt who said "sorry i don't have a place to do it". so maybe it's angel's area of operation la. haha it's for bros who want that thrill or like me no money to buy car.

Bro smartyyy, my friend and i took her bout 12-ish 1 like that. during that time alotta bros stop by in their cars and wanted to take her but she's quite professional cos she told the other bros that my friend already struck a deal with her so she's caught up for awhile.
Old 20-01-2009, 09:37 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Found out from her that she will be there almost every nite from now on. So good luck. She walks very sexily like model. U will notice her. Tattoo on her thigh and arms and her sharp facial features are hard to miss.
tks bro TLover at last i tried tracy bj....i onli can say tat her service is 'EXCELLENT,WORTH IT, BEST...she realli ve models looks n her dressin is 1 of e best which i realli agreed wif my frend..wif her tattoos some might tink she is veri fiece...but she is NOT!...she realli can make me ''song" till heaven..her bj is super fantastic!!!!she lick me slowly n i can say her tongue is veri powerful....she realli veri patient..not rushing n i feel veri comfortable n no pressure at all.coz i aready reach 2 e top n her breast is damn soft n nice 2 grab...feel so real...i realli cant tahan her bj n jus 2 let it out...omg..i tink she worth more...i cant wait 2 c my goddess(tracy)again..i tink 2nite i will go cv again..i dun mind spent more tis time 4 her service.

wat a wonderful monday nite
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1