The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Eggcrate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KC Trap? Seriously ?

I have met this Viet ktv girl and we kinda get along together very well. I am attached but not married. Owns a company but not exactly rich. Just above average. Well, she have no idea about this because I told her I am just an employee. I understand that a lot of ktv girls are out for money. The thing which puzzles me is that she refuse my money when I give her. Tips for ktv session, she refuse. Am aware she needed some cash to send back home, pass her the money, she refuse to take as well.

Seriously got this kind of ktv girls ?
Old 26-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
TurtleSoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KC Trap? Seriously ?

Test more first. Might be just leading you on. She dont want small money, looking for bigger carrots.

Just like fishing...shes making u nimble nimble before she reel in the hook!
Old 26-08-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blacksocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

put long line catch big fish.

refuse small amounts like tips. as you are drawn deeper, she knows more of you, slowly will ask. when u give once, she will try again and again.

its a matter of time before she knows of your gf or vice versa. end up lose both ends. gf unlikely to ask for 'compensation'. but this girl might just show up at your office etc and stir shit. beware...either way, $$ solves the problem. but how many times can you do it?
Old 26-08-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

True also. Offer her 800 and she refused to take. Lets see how big a fish she wants to reel.
Old 26-08-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

TS bro, there is this thing called 抛砖引玉

This is a possible scenario.
She refuse tips and whatever smaller amounts of money you give her, you start to like her more because of this, start to see her more often and then develop a r/s either serious or not.

By this point, then you'd surely go back to vietnam with her (this happens to any bros with gals from any country), then this is when you start spending money out of necessity.

Remember this, a foreign bride is not drama free and cheap (monetary wise), apart from the frequent trips, you'd also have to spend a small fortune for her family back home.

In the unlikely event that you guys get married, certainly you'd want her to quit night life, then how will she find a job for income?
This is a common issue for a lot of bros, unless their single income can suffice as sole bread winner or in your case she can work for you.

Then in future she says that she wants to go back once a month, how are you going to cope with it, time and money wise?

Are you going to say yes or no to her following requests?
Need to buy land at home.
Need to buy/build a new house.
Need to buy new car/bikes.
Need to buy new electrical appliances.
Need to send money home often.
Her family wants to come over for a few weeks to a month, cannot be stay hotel for so many days; stay with you can you put up with it?
Her bro/sis/cousin/friend wants to come SG, ask you to arrange a job for them, how?
Her bro/sis needs money for education, laptop, mobile phones, etc. how?
Her father/mother needs money for medical care, business, repay loans, etc. how?

The list can go on and on, so its better you ask at least 5 people with foreign brides before you consider going any further to be serious with her.

My advise is to do what you can with her and move on, a club is not a place to find a gf/wife.

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 26-08-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post

This is a possible scenario.
She refuse tips and whatever smaller amounts of money you give her, you start to like her more because of this, start to see her more often and then develop a r/s either serious or not.

By this point, then you'd surely go back to vietnam with her (this happens to any bros with gals from any country), then this is when you start spending money out of necessity.

Remember this, a foreign bride is not drama free and cheap (monetary wise), apart from the frequent trips, you'd also have to spend a small fortune for her family back home.

In the unlikely event that you guys get married, certainly you'd want her to quit night life, then how will she find a job for income?
This is a common issue for a lot of bros, u?unless their single income can suffice as sole bread winner or in your case she can work for you.

Then in future she says that she wants to go back once a month, how are you going to cope with it, time and money wise?

Her family wants to come over for a few weeks to a month, cannot be stay hotel for so many days; stay with you can you put up with it?
Her bro/sis/cousin/friend wants to come SG, ask you to arrange a job for them, how?
Her father/mother needs money for medical care, business, repay loans, etc. how?

The list can go on and on, so its better you ask at least 5 people with foreign brides before you consider going any further to be serious with her.

My advise is to do what you can with her and move on, a club is not a place to find a gf/wife.
Really experienced talk. Really a lots of complications involve if u get serious with her & wan her to be your wife. The marriage not only between u & her but also her whole family, unless u r a wealthy man can feed her & her whole family. She will definitely not going to forsake her family jZ to be with u.

True, it is not a place for u to look for spouse. For fling is OK, other more than that u take your own risk.

Dun think all these kampung gals r so simple as their look, dun belittle them, they r more cunning & scheming than most of us here.
Old 27-08-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

Am certainly not going into any long term r/s with her. Ain't going to risk my life over here for her either. The cons outweighs the pros. Even I can fully support her without her working , eventually I guess it will be just an added pressure on my shoulder. Well, she is going back in like less than 2 months. Guess I just see how it goes.
Old 27-08-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Bro...If no intention of gg into a r/s, why stress urself...Just go ktv enjoy urself...

If she dun wan ur tips so be it...Pay,fuck & 4get...

I think she knws u r loaded...Trying to hook a big fish...I'm sure they got intel on guys tt visit them
Old 27-08-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Bro...If no intention of gg into a r/s, why stress urself...Just go ktv enjoy urself...

If she dun wan ur tips so be it...Pay,fuck & 4get...

I think she knws u r loaded...Trying to hook a big fish...I'm sure they got intel on guys tt visit them
Didn't screw her as she say don't need to give her money for that. Don't wanna owe her anything that's why didn't go
Old 27-08-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post

Everything concerns money...you gonna feed the cow until she is old lets say 80s or 90s years old....lifetime liability. There is no guarantee that she will stick to you too.
Old 27-08-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
beautysearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggcrate View Post
Am certainly not going into any long term r/s with her. Ain't going to risk my life over here for her either. The cons outweighs the pros. Even I can fully support her without her working , eventually I guess it will be just an added pressure on my shoulder. Well, she is going back in like less than 2 months. Guess I just see how it goes.
Bro, is the Viet KTV girl working around upper weld road?
Old 27-08-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysearch View Post
Bro, is the Viet KTV girl working around upper weld road?
Nope. Why leh, bro?
Old 27-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
beautysearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nope. Why leh, bro?
I thought it's someone I know, if it is her, I could give my opinion.
Old 27-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Didn't screw her as she say don't need to give her money for that. Don't wanna owe her anything that's why didn't go
Bro, u sound like very decent & upright hor?

They like to target these type of guy??
Old 27-08-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysearch View Post
I thought it's someone I know, if it is her, I could give my opinion.
Bro, really meh?

I thought u wan to help him to test water

Or r u interested too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1