The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of
Re: How to get out of a KC trap..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I echo the sentiments of the other bros here in this forum. I fell into the same trap before and I am a rather sentimental person, so it was hard for me to let go. The best thing I found that worked for myself was cold turkey - cut out all her contacts, photos, anything that reminds you of her and simply let time do its job.

Replacing her with another gal, especially in the early stages may just add fuel to the fire, you will subconsciously choose gals that remind you of her or look like her. If your replacement was bad then you get reminded of how good things used to be...
Sentimental guy here too. Instead of deleting all the photos, I transferred them out of my phone, stored in a portable hard-disk and made it inconvenient to take out.

Agreed. Replacing with another girl(s) is like fighting fire with fire. Either it will get out of control or you have a never-ending world of pain.

One sagely advice from '3 Simple rules for Whoremongers' thread which worked very well for me is to keep my mind busy (on interesting things). Thus reading up on SBF again after a few years' hiatus
Old 30-06-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

That is something I didn't think of......sadly. In the initial days when I was still numb from all the hurt all I could think of was to delete everything......now that things are better, I regret not having any nice photos of the past to look at.

For someone sentimental like me, photos serve a very useful function - as a litmus test of how well you have actually recovered from your infatuation. There are of course good days and bad days, but I find that the natural human tendency is to over-estimate how well you have actually gotten over her.

If your heart still skips a beat and you can still feel that searing pain in your heart just looking at her photo, you are not yet over her. If you feel no pain, just a little longing of the sweet memories gone by, you're more or less there...

Just my $0.02
Old 01-07-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Thelostone188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think it will soon be my turn to delete contacts and probabaky keep some photos for memories sake. It's a tough road to fall in love with a FL.

- The mental torture thinking of her doing bbbj, Fb with other guys
- Treat you like bf one day and then don't want any r/s then repeat again wtf

Don't expect commitment from them cos they will not, no matter how good they are. They know they are here for the money and no relationships.

I'm trying to round up mine and move on but I need a closure. Still trying to figure out how. Going forward might just treat her as a friend. She's too rational (here for money and not r/s, can't commit) and don't want me as a customer as she might just fall in love with me again. Am sure she got feelings for me but can't commit cos of her job - pity.

All in all, not worth it. I want to get out of it asap... wish both of us luck trichard bro.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

For my case it is different from many of your encounter. The ML I fall for did not seduce me. It is me who like her. And many time she keep telling me she not worth for me.

We became good friend.. too good liao and I fall for her...

That is why I wanted to get out.. it is me that not worth for this nice gal..
Old 14-07-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Today officially I ended my KC trap... The gal I like told me we not possible.. which I know also...free man liao.
Old 14-07-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Today officially I ended my KC trap... The gal I like told me we not possible.. which I know also...free man liao.
Congrats bro! 👏
Hope she won't boomerang and you don't backslide
Old 15-07-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 8
PaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Way to go. Good thing you realize it's your heart playing you.
Your life is worth much more than ML love, work towards success and be successful in life!

If fated, comes a day when you meet her again and there are still true feelings which time stood the test.

Usually best, just fuck and forget. Use big head not small head. Find a new one. KC ML rather than let her KC you.
Old 15-07-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you Bro Trichard. She already very kind to you. Please move on.
Glad you know also. Trust the bros advise here in SB, who have seen many things.
You, in this incident, also have seen and experienced it.
You will be well-placed to advise others in future.

Rock On Bro

Quote:
Old 15-07-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

Thanks all for the advise.
Old 28-07-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Bro don't worry, anytime u fall into the KC trap again, just know, that I'm cumming in her mouth right now while she bbbj me and the same mouth is trying to sweet talk to you while remnants of my sperm is in between her teeth.

If you've frenched her well.....

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!! She's a ML not your wife to be!!!

I hope it helps!
Old 28-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Bro don't worry, anytime u fall into the KC trap again, just know, that I'm cumming in her mouth right now while she bbbj me and the same mouth is trying to sweet talk to you while remnants of my sperm is in between her teeth.

If you've frenched her well.....

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!! She's a ML not your wife to be!!!

I hope it helps!
I have fallen into a second trap.....
But looks like can handle better now ..
Really must learn the art of ..收放自如。

Last edited by trichard; 28-07-2017 at 06:34 PM.
Old 30-07-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have fallen into a second trap.....
But looks like can handle better now ..
Really must learn the art of ..收放自如。
Doesn't sound like they are trying to kc you..
More like you self-kc.
You seem quite a needy person.. hard to get gf like that.
Old 30-07-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Doesn't sound like they are trying to kc you..
More like you self-kc.
You seem quite a needy person.. hard to get gf like that.
Can't response any more as someone zap me ..
Old 30-07-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!

Get KC once. You learn from experience and learn from bros.
Get KC second time. Means you never learn from experience.
Want to play with fire, must learn how to fight a fire first.
Old 30-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Waiting for someone to up me .... so that I can response......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1