The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 18-04-2007, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceshot View Post
Hi,

Any bros has any info about H20 R18 Maggie notice she MIA for quite a while liao. No notice on her door?

Aceshot

She shifting to front room of H20 alreadi. :P
Old 19-04-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 18
stocks80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstocks80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstocks80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHappyMondays View Post
She shifting to front room of H20 alreadi. :P
dear bro any middle aged gals to recommend? with not bad looks or slutty looks FL that is very accomodating?
Old 19-04-2007, 08:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute

H20R18 shirfted to first room on the left from the back. Absent for quite some time already.

Can try H1R5 (or R6?) - 35 years . Rm opposite H1R9. Reasonable look. Wash yourself. HJ, Massage (no BJ) etc charging $30. Mandarin speaking.
Old 19-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
gts78 is Cool - loads of Potential

U mean the skinny one .Can.Service quite good.
No rushing just that she dun do BJ
Old 20-04-2007, 04:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, skinnier than H1R9. However has put on some weight recently.
Old 20-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
sanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can try H1R5 (or R6?) - 35 years . Rm opposite H1R9. Reasonable look. Wash yourself. HJ, Massage (no BJ) etc charging $30. Mandarin speaking.[/QUOTE]

can try e WL next to hers..$30 oso...massage + fj..accomdating to your request oso..bt dun do bj..shes mi regular nw..She used to be at the 2nd floor but move down due to some reasons. long Q when she was upstairs. nowaday pple know she move down n haf long Q again..
Old 20-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
KniteMare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H18R5

Went to pt ard 12pm, most corridors still close. Got a "to-try" list with me: H3R3 (cum-on-face), H3R11 (Pat), H5R11(CIM), H5R55(CIM), H7R1(Jac), H10R10, H14R4, H16R19(CIM). Went in search of all but most doors were either close or they have not reach yet. Had wanted to aim for the queen (H7R1), cos heard of so many wonderful things about her but have never seen her b4. But there were about 3 people waiting in queue. My normal rtf favourite who never fails to please and give me the gf feel (H7R6-Kathy) was also booked in action. Me going to explode so decided to just anyhow see one lauchio or pretty face and get over with it cos I dun have habit of waiting. Walked up and down a few times, spotted one very cfm look lau chio in H18R5, so KIV first and continued to search. In the end, gave up and proceeded to H18R5. Me got ultra soft spot for lau chios... super sexy to me. She was wearing singlet and shorts, her legs look fair and nice and body look great for her age. I think shd be late 30s to early 40s Then asked how much and she replied $20. Wah lau.. long time never got $20 bonk liao.. went in and proceeded to strip and she stripped too and help me to wash... she commented that mine so big.. i just laugh it off. just seeing such a cfm lauchio washing my didi for me really a big turn on. She then proceeded to lick my nipples and then slowly capped me followed by a long, powerful bj. Very shiok BJ, hers is one of the most powerful suction i have experienced, then she took a cup, took a sip and blew me with warm water. wow.. the sensation was fantastic.. this continued on for a good 10min... then she helped to change the cap and proceeded with missionary. Grabbed her breasts and its so soft, she moaned upon me grabbing and held my hand as if she dun wan me to release... Continued to pump her til i exploded.. overall an extremely enjoyable experience for a budget $20

Looks: 7 (lauchio, very cfm look)
Breasts: Just nice for grabbing.. very soft
Body: 8 (Very nice for her age)
BJ with warm water : 8 (very good suction)
BBBJ: No
Frenching: Never try
FJ: 7
Attitude: 9 (no rush)
Damage: $20

pls up me if u find my fr useful.. will return favour when got enuff power next time
Old 25-04-2007, 12:52 AM
Samster

think the Wl u refer is the one which was mentioned earlier.
Old 25-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Samster

H3R3 is BACK

Happy bonking
Old 26-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 20
skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!

Bros who luv big boobs take note, there is 1 with D or E cup in H3. Boobs confirm real, soft and juicy First room on the right of H3

But a word of caution shes a jumbo elephant, should be about 100kg. Quite young about 20mid to 20 end. Attitude is very good no rush, damage is 30sgd
Old 27-04-2007, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
yukoyuko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone seen h22r9? Has she retired?
Old 28-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
OMF78 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOMF78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

first time posting so please give some guides if i made a mistake... thanks

first timer to Petain... wow what an experience! no doubt FL is better but with the same $$ i can easily help easily 3-5 gals...

since a first timer, i went around looking from back first as the front were back with bros. going around H23-H19, saw a few lau chio very nice and cannot tahan liao so when one of big tits say $20, there's no turning back. But what a disappointment it turn out to be, blame it on my didi has more control over my brain
H22R? right side
Face: 4/10
tits: 7/10 i think at least a 34c given my big hand a handful
body: loose
BJ: NA
FJ: 1/10
Att: Rushing!
RTF: NO WAY...

Though my load was shot but my didi is not satisfied. so armed with the remaining budget of $40, i went on tour again. this time round i make sure no regerts. walking through H1-H18, i found a nice babe on H7?(not sure but left side) 2nd floor left side where there is an outdoor thailand god status but she quotes $50. oh man, $10 short and she refuse to take $40 no choice and walk away then behind another man rush in after seeing i failed. that catch is as good as a FL but too bad, next time i say to myself...

walking to H18R5 where so many posts had been written on her but it seems it lock all the time n no quence outside. either she not in or i very bad luck. in end i settle with H18R9 another lau chio another $20 only!!!
H18R9
Name: XiaoYun
face: 6/10 a few wrinkles with a snobbish boss look
tits: 8/10 34c n firm not slaggy
body: 7/10 well maintained
bj: 6/10
fj: 5/10
att: good, no rushing
RTF: why not @ $20?! but going back on 10th may
Details: when i approach her, she writting her contacts to another ah pei so i wait for her to finish. when asked, she quoted $20. good valve given her body n face n simle once inside the normal sop tcss while we strip. she wash first then ask me to wash too. not bad for hygience. then i lie down n prepare to let her serve. she lie down beside me with her beautiful smooth breasts press against me n contiune to tcss like we lovers while she stroke my didi as if it's her fav toy. seeing that didi fully grown n dying for action, she give it a quick kiss for luck before gearing him for battle. then she use her breast to massage my whole body before the ice cream session starts. after a good 5 mins we switch to missionary style where i cup her 34c as support during ramming till the second load of the day is shot...
Old 28-04-2007, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
OMF78 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOMF78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

first time posting so please give some guides if i made a mistake... thanks

first timer to Petain... wow what an experience! no doubt FL is better but with the same $$ i can easily help easily 3-5 gals...

since a first timer, i went around looking from back first as the front were back with bros. going around H23-H19, saw a few lau chio very nice and cannot tahan liao so when one of big tits say $20, there's no turning back. But what a disappointment it turn out to be, blame it on my didi has more control over my brain
H22R? right side
Face: 4/10
tits: 7/10 i think at least a 34c given my big hand a handful
body: loose
BJ: NA
FJ: 1/10
Att: Rushing!
RTF: NO WAY...

Though my load was shot but my didi is not satisfied. so armed with the remaining budget of $40, i went on tour again. this time round i make sure no regerts. walking through H1-H18, i found a nice babe on H7?(not sure but left side) 2nd floor left side where there is an outdoor thailand god status but she quotes $50. oh man, $10 short and she refuse to take $40 no choice and walk away then behind another man rush in after seeing i failed. that catch is as good as a FL but too bad, next time i say to myself...

walking to H18R5 where so many posts had been written on her but it seems it lock all the time n no quence outside. either she not in or i very bad luck. in end i settle with H18R9 another lau chio another $20 only!!!
H18R9
Name: XiaoYun
face: 6/10 a few wrinkles with a snobbish boss look
tits: 8/10 34c n firm not slaggy
body: 7/10 well maintained
bj: 6/10
fj: 5/10
att: good, no rushing
RTF: why not @ $20?! but going back on 10th may
Details: when i approach her, she writting her contacts to another ah pei so i wait for her to finish. when asked, she quoted $20. good valve given her body n face n simle once inside the normal sop tcss while we strip. she wash first then ask me to wash too. not bad for hygience. then i lie down n prepare to let her serve. she lie down beside me with her beautiful smooth breasts press against me n contiune to tcss like we lovers while she stroke my didi as if it's her fav toy. seeing that didi fully grown n dying for action, she give it a quick kiss for luck before gearing him for battle. then she use her breast to massage my whole body before the ice cream session starts. after a good 5 mins we switch to missionary style where i cup her 34c as support during ramming till the second load of the day is shot...
Old 28-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fifty plus is Cool - loads of Potential

i was there yesterday and i saw her...really not bad looking as she was standing and leaning against the door eating menon seeds. i did not stop for her but continue to walk round and was hoping that kathy the wl u mention at H7...but the door was still closed even after i went back a few times and so was H10R10. Went back to H18r9 and this time saw the wl lying on the bed...sian liao so went home without doing anything.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most the angpais is not in. Maybe I goes back end of this months.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1