The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MaxMara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Strategy so far for picking up Pinay Chicks in Phil.

In cebu or general in the Philippines it's so easy hmm or let's say find someone if you are there.

I am a foreigner and no matter if I was walking alone at the mall or with my wife the girls was watching at me with a special look wooow
Old 02-08-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Totally agree with the bros here. Ph girls are easy going and very sweet and caring. I miss my time in Ph, got to know some really good people and bang some very hot girls.
Old 02-08-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

especially those starbucks in downtown manila..
Old 02-08-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

wow so many pretty ladies there, can refer to your technique too
Old 02-08-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
Totally agree with the bros here. Ph girls are easy going and very sweet and caring. I miss my time in Ph, got to know some really good people and bang some very hot girls.
ya especially those sext and make the eye feels colourful
Old 02-08-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
KnockoutNed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
Ph girls are easy going and very sweet and caring
Agreed here as well bro
Old 14-09-2021, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Some hook ups in olongapo

More pics in the Philippines thread

Since it's 1500 to 2500, no more energy wasted to pick up.

And these girls have no problem recommend their cousins and friends

Old 14-09-2021, 06:54 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
So, I have been talking to some people who cheong in the Philippines, and including my cousin who has a second wife in Cebu City. I am trying to evolve my technique on how to get laid in the Philippines and just want to share with everyone. Also Bros who can contribute, feel free to do so in the thread.

You start talking now, 9 out of 10 will ask Money

that's what I learnt long ago in Ph. they will make story, ask money and so easily change cell phone no or facebook account. and then come back again when they need money .... father died, mother died, sister covid, buffalo sick, dog ate something bad .. and then more and more..

most are jobless especially now, or earn very little, a few thousand peso from a generous foreigner is always good money -

Rule no 1, don't start talking until you are just ready to go.

No need technique if you are not here

Last edited by etsys; 14-09-2021 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for sharing. Looking forward for my Cebu trip!
Old 11-03-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Any updates by TS ?
Old 09-04-2024, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
You start talking now, 9 out of 10 will ask Money

that's what I learnt long ago in Ph. they will make story, ask money and so easily change cell phone no or facebook account. and then come back again when they need money .... father died, mother died, sister covid, buffalo sick, dog ate something bad .. and then more and more..

most are jobless especially now, or earn very little, a few thousand peso from a generous foreigner is always good money -

Rule no 1, don't start talking until you are just ready to go.

No need technique if you are not here
Yes, thanks for the advise. I realize for my purposes Pinalove is the easiest. I have someone also tell me the same thing. When u check into your hotel, just open your Pinalove account and change your location to where u are in Philippines. The contacts will start flowing in. This is my experience, U are swamped with girls click the interest button on you, and also girls sending u short messages like Hi.

Just politely let them know that you are looking for intimate relationship and mention a price that is not too crazy high and not so low that they take it as an insult. Give them your hotel location and start making bookings. Some girls will be insulted and claim they are not hookers. But so many of them need the money, there should be no problem with getting laid for quite cheap.
Old 09-04-2024, 07:12 AM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Any updates by TS ?
So far, I have already arranged my fuck buddy for my next Philippines trip. She is actually a DH in Singapore. So I know her already. Single mother of 2, nice big tits and has the slutty come fuck me look. Her employer sending her baclk later this year for her annual leave. Want her to take one month, but she cannot afford to be without pay for so long. So, she is taking 2 weeks. I told her I will pay her 2 weeks salary if she stays with me during that time and be my guide for Cebu city and Davao. I pay all the other expenses. So, it's arranged now.
Old 13-04-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
So far, I have already arranged my fuck buddy for my next Philippines trip. She is actually a DH in Singapore. So I know her already. Single mother of 2, nice big tits and has the slutty come fuck me look. Her employer sending her baclk later this year for her annual leave. Want her to take one month, but she cannot afford to be without pay for so long. So, she is taking 2 weeks. I told her I will pay her 2 weeks salary if she stays with me during that time and be my guide for Cebu city and Davao. I pay all the other expenses. So, it's arranged now.
Enjoy

Too bad I am far away in northern Luzon
Old 14-04-2024, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Nice bro.. can share pics for all to enjoy? You already play with her in sg?
Old 15-04-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
Nice bro.. can share pics for all to enjoy? You already play with her in sg?
I have her pics, but not sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1