The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chewitup is Cool - loads of Potential
I want revenge.........

bros, please help

being with this prc chick for about 8months liao, spent half my life's saving buying jewellery n branded items for her, then she dumped me after a small quarrel

she on work permit but work at ktv, she must have met a bigger fish there n then dumped me

any1 here can guide me who to call, ica? mom? av? to get her deported, this is for my revenge n help other guys not getting con by her

dun worry fellows, i will still move on with my life n live it to the fullest,

xie xie

Happy new year to everyone
Old 05-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 17
ken li deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I want revenge.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewitup View Post
bros, please help

being with this prc chick for about 8months liao, spent half my life's saving buying jewellery n branded items for her, then she dumped me after a small quarrel

she on work permit but work at ktv, she must have met a bigger fish there n then dumped me

Happy new year to everyone
Half ur life's savings!?!? Wow! Are u kidding?
Lesson learnt then. Don't give away your "life savings" (or any part of it).

If you have a brain, you have the ability to learn and think, unless you have a big bag of 'lazy' between your ears.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It takes 2 hands to clap.

Old 05-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

*...another one bites the dust....another one bites the dust...*

ok ok paiseh for taking a swipe at you

I donno how to advise you leh, because I also scared 风水轮流转

hehee no lah, bluff you one lah I not pantang actually

the thing is, what do you get if you have your revenge? Satisfaction? How long will that last? This kind of thing will only eat you up inside

Maybe you should really let go, wise up and be happy some rich bastard is going to lose even more $$ than you. Come on lah brudder, we guys have always been suckers at 1 pt or another in life.

When it happens, the most impt thing is YOU SNAPPED OUT OF IT asap. Congratulate yourself now you've stumbled out of that shit hole. It's only money leh, can earn back one. Of course you're bitter, but the longer you stay bitter, the worse your life is gg to be.

just my 2cts..
Why you so like dat?
Old 05-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

double post..
Why you so like dat?
Old 05-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tanchrischris is Cool - loads of Potential

no wonder those PRC chicks all rushing to come here, indeeds there are lots of dumb dumb waiting to throw aways their $$$$
Old 05-01-2010, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jameskty2000 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=chewitup;4439366]bros, please help

any1 here can guide me who to call, ica? mom? av? to get her deported, this is for my revenge n help other guys not getting con by her

dun worry fellows, i will still move on with my life n live it to the fullest,

xie xie

hey hey bro,

i think u also get wat u 1... 8 mths maybe already inside out...

me ah peh tell u... u r d rich 1 2 bao them loh... why revenge..??
u get wat u 1.. n she get wat she 1...? mayb u still get not enough...? heheh

than spend the other half loh...heheh
Old 05-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro TS,

Just forget abt it lor. Treat it as a lesson that u learnt. Anyway, china ladies come to Singapore de can trust meh?
Old 05-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
duofilm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are good and bad hats.

If a china girl is just into branded and jewellery,
what do you basically expect the outcome to be in the end?
Happily ever after? come on, unless you are some millionaire or what.

Move on... what revenge?
Revenge of the dumb?
Old 05-01-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

err...if dump one person will loose one limp then i suppose five horses not enuff for me liao. Chill out dude, don't turn evil when things don't work out in the end. It's afterall BGR, she didn't cheat on u wif planning i believe. There's plenty example of gf/wifey/fbs who walk out and never return when her man don't do LV/dishes/180deg-scissors. If her new mountain very powerful, ur plan might back fire wor. Spend the rest of ur fortune learning other lesson ba.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 05-01-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chewitup is Cool - loads of Potential

thank you bros for all the replies n encouragement

i m still bitter as i alreadi submit the divorce papers recently n hope to marry her, nevver thought that she wilk play me out......

i like to remain anonymous when i make the report to deport her, she know where i stay n may harm my kids, any laojiao here can teach me something or is there a similar thread somewhere here

xie xie
Old 05-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Live and let live...

Look at it this way... will it make you happier or will it make you a bitter fool.

If you stumble, no ones fault...move on...the world is waiting for no one..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 05-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Take revenge for wat? whether from the newspapers or from hearsay, there r already so many such kind of stories from time to time. bro, u ought to know this is one of the probable ending, right?

Having said tat, it does not mean tat i dun pity u, i empathize with you. like some bros here say, "live n lets live" ba.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think best to carry on with your life. no point in doing all this.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 19
tuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud of

hmph, bro TS, even if your account is true and honest indeed, what's the point of revenge? will it solve anything or help you get back whatever you have lost? seriously, what more did you expect...put bluntly, she's just another whore, after all... you can't just go around pushing the blame when it was you who willingly bought into the illusion that the transactional relationship between you and the hooker in question was ever more than the disneyesque fantasy it was just going to be. well, some folks might think the dump wasn't premeditated, but go through all the con job tales around here and in the 'matters-of-the-heart' section and whaddya think (no offence intended to bros in long-term, successful hookups with these types, but these are the statistical exceptions more than anything)? put a whore in this kind of advantageous situation and which one wouldn't try to exploit it to their best advantage? whatever the case may be, it's important to know exactly what it is that you are paying for...and if you're just another client of a sex-worker, it is unlikely that what you share with her (even after twenty rounds of RTFs) is a 'relationship', to even start with! in other words, talk of love, commitment, faithfulness, loyalty and so on and so forth is largely irrelevant. so how would it matter blaming the other party for her dishonesty and deception when you were the one who chose to lie to and deceive yourself in the first place? let go gracefully and move on...take it as a harsh lesson but one well learnt, eh?

Last edited by tuxedosam; 05-01-2010 at 04:43 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1