The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2024, 04:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: PPM Sugar Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaschicken View Post
What is ppm? pay per month ?
I think PPM for the TS means Prick Pump Mouth
Old 26-01-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Brightburn is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I think price and whether ppm or monthly is depending on what is agreed on , girls age, looks , services etc. Have had a few before who are IG models , DJs etc with model looks(ref below , not actual person ) who asked $5k a month and above for 3-4 meets a month for sex and other meets for just meals etc. so if you ppm with a FL model of same looks standards it will probably be cheaper but no other meet ups and it’s more commercial. Usually better looking and younger or higher social status eg. Models ; ig , celebrity etc will mean higher upkeep
Old 29-01-2024, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
Mazerrunners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I have been trying to sign up on the sugarbook site. have tried several credit cards (visa, mastercard) how ever the payment never goes through.always says to contact support. So any of you have this problem? Any tips?
Old 29-01-2024, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazerrunners View Post
always says to contact support. Any tips?
Support at page 4.
Old 29-01-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
Mazerrunners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Support at page 4.
I did contact support but never get a reply haha
Old 30-01-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did contact support but never get a reply haha
Be glad tat didn't happen aft payment.
Old 31-01-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Satos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi bros, I have been trying to sign up on the sugarbook site. have tried several credit cards (visa, mastercard) how ever the payment never goes through.always says to contact support. So any of you have this problem? Any tips?
I use youtrip card and have no problems leh.

Personally, I rather use youtrip because if I want to cancel, can just not top up my youtrip and it expire than it potentially charging my card continuously.
Old 13-03-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening,

How are the PPM girls at Sugarbook?

Are the girls the same as in the photos? No scams?

I have not had a local girl for many years.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 14-03-2024, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Bro WB

Thank you for all the sharing in your thread. My rare reply specially for you!

Plenty of scams in SB. Many young and pretty SBs insisting on meeting for tea for a fee and will pour out their sob stories asking for more money. Some have no intention to go beyond tea sessions.

Stuck to ppm thereafter and met many SBs for $800 upwards. A few with fake profiles and others are ordinary looking in person despite the enhanced pics. Most are obliging in bed. One even walked out on me after getting paid; by insisting that i pay in advance.

Finally met a good looking and good hearted single mum. Always horny and eager to please. Consider myself to be very fortunate to have met her indeed. Still meeting her 1 to 2 times a week!

Last edited by juzz; 14-03-2024 at 01:10 AM.
Old 14-03-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzz View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for all the sharing in your thread. My rare reply specially for you!

Plenty of scams in SB. Many young and pretty SBs insisting on meeting for tea for a fee and will pour out their sob stories asking for more money. Some have no intention to go beyond tea sessions.

Stuck to ppm thereafter and met many SBs for $800 upwards. A few with fake profiles and others are ordinary looking in person despite the enhanced pics. Most are obliging in bed. One even walked out on me after getting paid; by insisting that i pay in advance.

Finally met a good looking and good hearted single mum. Always horny and eager to please. Consider myself to be very fortunate to have met her indeed. Still meeting her 1 to 2 times a week!
Bro juzz,

You have made my day!

I greatly appreciate the detailed account of your experience with SBs. Very helpful.

You're very lucky to have found the woman you like.

Please share some of your exploits in my thread.

Thanks!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 15-03-2024, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Satos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening,

How are the PPM girls at Sugarbook?

Are the girls the same as in the photos? No scams?

I have not had a local girl for many years.

Cheers!
Bro WB
My tip is NEVER pay upfront no matter what sob story they come up with.

I am not afraid to say I got scammed once because I felt sorry for her and paid upfront. End up she left me waiting + hotel costs. For context, we met for coffee first and was supposed to head to the hotel after.

Have met many local girls and varying quality. Some who I enjoy the company and still see, some who are very transactional or no chemistry so once off. I've also expanded my reach to JB and met some fantastic girls from Malaysia. Since I live in north, very convenient for me

Have had xmms to milfs on SB. Sometimes, may be quite annoying because they want "vibe check" or some want to be paid just for their company and when they reject you, super rude as if they are so superior .

I'm upfront in what I want. Message and ask if they are providing sex because ultimately, that's what I'm looking for. Have developed some good relationships with a few of my SBs because we enjoy each other's companies but definitely not looking to be exclusive with any of them.
Old 15-03-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satos43 View Post
My tip is NEVER pay upfront no matter what sob story they come up with.

I am not afraid to say I got scammed once because I felt sorry for her and paid upfront. End up she left me waiting + hotel costs. For context, we met for coffee first and was supposed to head to the hotel after.

Have met many local girls and varying quality. Some who I enjoy the company and still see, some who are very transactional or no chemistry so once off. I've also expanded my reach to JB and met some fantastic girls from Malaysia. Since I live in north, very convenient for me

Have had xmms to milfs on SB. Sometimes, may be quite annoying because they want "vibe check" or some want to be paid just for their company and when they reject you, super rude as if they are so superior .

I'm upfront in what I want. Message and ask if they are providing sex because ultimately, that's what I'm looking for. Have developed some good relationships with a few of my SBs because we enjoy each other's companies but definitely not looking to be exclusive with any of them.
Bro,

Thank you for your advice.

Good night!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 16-03-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud of

Quote:

When you meet her 1 to 2 times per week, do you still have to pay her ?

If yes, how much ?
Old 17-03-2024, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Was giving my sb 7K a month but as she travels occasionally for simple holidays, she felt that it is only fair for me that I gave her $800 ppm.

To spice things up and also help her friend, she brought another single mum to one of our rendezvous….

Both of them can cummed easily. My sb can cum 2 to 3 times in cowgirl.

Also compensate her friend who is in her late 20s, $800 whenever we meet on our own though she is much more busy with family commitments. I see my contributions to them as helping with their children’s upbringing.

An ideal week will be, to meet each of them once individually during working hours, leaving the weekend for home activities.
Old 17-03-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Was giving my sb 7K a month but as she travels occasionally for simple holidays, she felt that it is only fair for me that I gave her $800 ppm.

To spice things up and also help her friend, she brought another single mum to one of our rendezvous….

Both of them can cummed easily. My sb can cum 2 to 3 times in cowgirl.

Also compensate her friend who is in her late 20s, $800 whenever we meet on our own though she is much more busy with family commitments. I see my contributions to them as helping with their children’s upbringing.

An ideal week will be, to meet each of them once individually during working hours, leaving the weekend for home activities.
Your experience sounds good and fun bro. Keeping family time n fun times sseperated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1