The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2024, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: How you guys think of fucking MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakalim View Post
Shhhhh ..... dun pichar lobang hahaha
OK. OK. Good lobang wor bro. hahaha.
Old 29-02-2024, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Got to know a milf ml figure good just turn 40. Went to her rented apartment she is staying alone. Some times i will buy drinks and she will do the cooking. Nice lady and her background is abit interesting. Anyway When they like you they really know how to maintain relationships. Everyone once in a while in morning will send me good morning greetings with her bared body photo to me. Of course important part covered up with blanket. Showing half boobs, abit of aerola shown, bare legs and feet photos, off shoulder....fucking wise she is wild.... she got her own gadgets toys and such. With experience this girls are really good in bed. But I know her her turn off. Guys who shoot to fast. So stamina is important I guess for her. Her bbbj is mind blowing if not enough exp you will shoot out damn fast. Good FWB.
Bro, you are 1 of the lucky guys. Admire you.
Old 29-02-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
Had a few wild sexsion with a preggi milf . She has 2 son and a 3rd in her when we met . We fucked at her house when her husband was outstations and the son were at school. Always welcome me with her transparent sexy nightgown at her doorway when i reached her house.
Bedroom aircon was already on to the right temperature and she was will stripped me naked and pushed me to her bathroom. Using her 2 melons to rub my body and will uncontrollably moaned when her sensitive nipples brushed against my body.
She will make me sit on the toilet bowl and sucked me off and will teased me showing my cums in her mouth before she ultimately swallowed down.
While recharging myself after the 1st shot .. she will laid on the bed , legs spread wide and presented me her clean shaven pussy. She was super noisy when i eat and suck her pussy and i will never felt thirsty as she will give out lots of juices for me.
When i was fully charged and ready for action , she will pulled me up on her bed , mount and rode me. She likes to pressed her boobies on my face and asked me to suck and bite her nipples hard. A milf definitely knows what she wants.
Since she was already pregnant, i was welcome to shoot as much as i have into her .
Having sex with a milf is beyond what u can think of , its not only good sex, but the care they can give you. They are not sticky and not after money or rewards .. at least not my milf .
Till now we still meet up as and when we can ... with sex or without sex. I just love her company. I cant elaborate how i met her coz that will revealed my occupation. In my line i have many opportunities to meet woman from all field.
Bro, you are super lucky. Admiring.
Old 04-03-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rando566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How do y'all know which milfs are right ones to approach or pickup? Will appreciate any tips
Old 04-03-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rando566 View Post
How do y'all know which milfs are right ones to approach or pickup? Will appreciate any tips
We will whisper Ai Sio Gan Mai? to them
Old 05-03-2024, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
Had a few wild sexsion with a preggi milf . She has 2 son and a 3rd in her when we met . We fucked at her house when her husband was outstations and the son were at school. Always welcome me with her transparent sexy nightgown at her doorway when i reached her house.
Bedroom aircon was already on to the right temperature and she was will stripped me naked and pushed me to her bathroom. Using her 2 melons to rub my body and will uncontrollably moaned when her sensitive nipples brushed against my body.
She will make me sit on the toilet bowl and sucked me off and will teased me showing my cums in her mouth before she ultimately swallowed down.
While recharging myself after the 1st shot .. she will laid on the bed , legs spread wide and presented me her clean shaven pussy. She was super noisy when i eat and suck her pussy and i will never felt thirsty as she will give out lots of juices for me.
When i was fully charged and ready for action , she will pulled me up on her bed , mount and rode me. She likes to pressed her boobies on my face and asked me to suck and bite her nipples hard. A milf definitely knows what she wants.
Since she was already pregnant, i was welcome to shoot as much as i have into her .
Having sex with a milf is beyond what u can think of , its not only good sex, but the care they can give you. They are not sticky and not after money or rewards .. at least not my milf .
Till now we still meet up as and when we can ... with sex or without sex. I just love her company. I cant elaborate how i met her coz that will revealed my occupation. In my line i have many opportunities to meet woman from all field.
U ARE HER GYNAE.....
Old 05-03-2024, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rando566 View Post
If U need to ask for tips, meaning U got a lot of research and upgrading urself need to work on.

Be presentable, neat, clean and tidy
Smile,or rather they prefer the sunshine guy.
If U r fat or having a beer belly, take some time to work it smaller. Gym or workout
Having a car does score U higher a bit.
Always be there to help
Then a listening ear whenever there are chances. Do not give ur comments on what they tell you abt their issues. Unless they ask. Becos milf knows what they need to do. They ain't like those xmm who got no experience in life
Smell nice is also v important. There are more tips, go through the entire thread , I learn from the snr bros who shared previously
Don't be lazy if U want something in life
Old 05-03-2024, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Agree with Laopizhui. Be presentatable overall and be sincere in sharing a listening ear.
Old 06-03-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 19
bernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
If U need to ask for tips, meaning U got a lot of research and upgrading urself need to work on.

Be presentable, neat, clean and tidy
Smile,or rather they prefer the sunshine guy.
If U r fat or having a beer belly, take some time to work it smaller. Gym or workout
Having a car does score U higher a bit.
Always be there to help
Then a listening ear whenever there are chances. Do not give ur comments on what they tell you abt their issues. Unless they ask. Becos milf knows what they need to do. They ain't like those xmm who got no experience in life
Smell nice is also v important. There are more tips, go through the entire thread , I learn from the snr bros who shared previously
Don't be lazy if U want something in life
Very true. Recently got a new MILF in my fxxk rotation list. Single-mum, but still look very young and hot. Each time bong her will give her 2 to 3 orgasm so much that she keep asking me to meet up. In the latest hook up, booked a nice hotel, made her cum 3 times after bonking her for about 1hr non-stop, until the entire bed all wet. Then she blew me, before I cum she say I like anything, I said how about you swallow? She swallow my load like a champ . Think need to meet up soon again before the fire dies down.
Old 06-03-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
bradgunnerzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of my regular FWB is a single-mom MILF too. Got to know her from workplace as she sits next to me and we would always small talk when free time or smoke together.

Not a looker but super well-endowed E cup lady, quite rare to find these days. We started messaging outside of work regularly and one day she asked me out for dinner and I agreed. That’s how it all began.

Her son is still schooling and lives with her but whenever he goes for overseas camps that’s when the bonking season begins haha.

I find mature ladies more experienced and they know what they want. I could even argue they are wilder in bed too since they know they will be less active as they age and want to enjoy it as much as possible.
Old 06-03-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradgunnerzz View Post
One of my regular FWB is a single-mom MILF too. Got to know her from workplace as she sits next to me and we would always small talk when free time or smoke together.
Not a looker but super well-endowed E cup lady, quite rare to find these days. We started messaging outside of work regularly and one day she asked me out for dinner and I agreed. That’s how it all began.
Her son is still schooling and lives with her but whenever he goes for overseas camps that’s when the bonking season begins haha.
I find mature ladies more experienced and they know what they want. I could even argue they are wilder in bed too since they know they will be less active as they age and want to enjoy it as much as possible.
If her face and body can still make your cock stand then by all means go and enjoy.
Those out of proportion and have funny smell then at your own discretion lor
Old 06-03-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
bradgunnerzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
If her face and body can still make your cock stand then by all means go and enjoy.
Those out of proportion and have funny smell then at your own discretion lor
Haha ya lor agreed. Before becoming FWBs I always wonder how she keeps herself sextisfied since she’s a single mom. Also I will regularly steal glances at her massive rack at work and wonder how they would look without clothes on

Another thing I’ve learnt from her is that stamina and endurance is very important, so train yourself to be able to last long as these mature ladies love to be sextisfied fully in bed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1