The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
MaiTuaKang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shirley's Secret Diary

Looking forward for more
Old 30-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
IWANTOFUCKYOU deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIWANTOFUCKYOU deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post
I try to one chapter a day but some day reach home tired mah just just zzzzz

I need to constantly search internet for a good word to describe the action mah so slower lo, ang moh not gd
yeah sistas shirley slowly make it better
Old 30-12-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
zhubajie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shirley, waiting for your next updates
Old 30-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ant84 is Cool - loads of Potential

Camping for more...
Old 30-12-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
SlickSassy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant84 View Post
Camping for more...
Me too!!
Old 30-12-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 9
josephinew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjosephinew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I also need keep do spelling check, no need search for erotic word just described it normal words enough to drive these guys crazy le
Old 30-12-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
FakingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephinew View Post
I also need keep do spelling check, no need search for erotic word just described it normal words enough to drive these guys crazy le
You know guys very well
Old 30-12-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephinew View Post
kekeke because I also writing it down in my blog so I want the language to be more flowery mah. Next time when i read i also feel better
Old 30-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

Mr Tan's sad sex part 7

Previously: Mr Tan's left hand then went behind back to my equally fleshy bum to squeeze it and also to press my bottom towards him. Mr Tan's bulge was basically dry humping my pussy cowgirl style...until I stopped him. I told Mr Tan, "please... please... stop"...

I stood up from Mr Tan's lap and point at his crotch with my finger saying, "your zip is hurting me". Mr Tan got the hint and began to remove his pants by first undoing his belt. When Mr Tan's belt came off I place my small hands at the seam of his pants to stop him, I look at Mr Tan in the eye and whispered to him, "let me help". I pull Mr Tan's pants to his knee but before I can fully pull his pants off Mr Tan hastily pull down his blue colored brief off to unleash his cock. I was shock! His cock was huge! Mr Tan's cock was about 5 inch long but it was very thick and meaty. His cock stood was fully erected and curled like an engorge German sausage. I quickly remove both his pants and his brief as I was eager for some fun with his thick cock.

Mr Tan was seated on the sofa with his leg spread apart to show off his erected cock and I was kneeling down on the floor between his leg. I slowly lean forward to approach my prize for the night. I reach out with my right hand to grab Mr Tan's cock to slowly stroke it. Mr Tan's cock was not as hard as a young man's but it was very meaty and muscular. It felt like a very tough sea cucumber. I looked at Mr Tan's face, he was closing his eye enjoying the the sensual handjob I was giving him while making soft moan. His moan was an encouragement for me to bring the situation to the next step but I wanted more. I want more reaction from Mr Tan so I place my face just inches away from Mr Tan's cock and gave him a few hard stroke to get his attention. I look up at Mr Tan and asked, "Mr Tan... can I suck?"

Mr Tan replied with excitement in his voice, "please! please! suck my dick for me!" I started by the blowjob by first kissing Mr Tan's cock all over with my soft lips. I then plant a deep kiss on the tip of his cock below slowly opening up my lips to accept Mr Tan's big cock into my small mouth. In my mouth my slender tongue was flicking at the tip of Mr Tan's cock head as my lips wrap around his shaft, after a few minutes of licking his cock head inside my mouth I decided to have a change of tempo, I stop licking and applied a weak suction on his cock while I bob my head up and down. My right hand was stroking the remainder of Mr Tan's shaft that was not inside my mouth while my left hand was below his balls using my fingers to massage them in a circular motion. The room was filled with sound of me slurping Mr Tan's cock. *Pop!* I withdrew Mr Tan's cock from my mouth by lifting my head. Smiling at Mr Tan I asked, "nice?" Mr Tan replied, "It was superb! I didn't know you give such good blowjob!" I giggled as Mr Tan pat and rub me on my head. I continued with giving Mr Tan a blowjob, by getting Mr Tan to stand up at with his thigh leaning against the edge of the sofa. I was kneeling down in front of Mr Tan holding his cock head with my right hand as I lick his shaft from bottom to top with my slender tongue, my left hand sneak into my panties to rub my pussy...

*** i very tired, later then check for mistake kekeke
Old 30-12-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darabar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No need to check spelling.
It is as clear and sweet as the cunt juice!
Old 30-12-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
iJiakSimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update ..... anymore tonight?
Old 30-12-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 16
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Shirley's Secret Diary

Simply awesome!!!! ^^

Don't let us wait too long girl girl...

Up ur rep & ur awesome thread!

Cheers! ^^
Old 31-12-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Iwilldomybest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwilldomybest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lol TS can be a good plot writer for JAV liao
Old 31-12-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster

kekeke let me sidetrack a bit as I am setting up a another blog call Shirley's secret corner so that ppl can ask me question and I can reply there for everyone to see. Becoz everyone ask me same question over and over again I tink I ans some question 20 times already lol
Old 31-12-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post
kekeke let me sidetrack a bit as I am setting up a another blog call Shirley's secret corner so that ppl can ask me question and I can reply there for everyone to see. Becoz everyone ask me same question over and over again I tink I ans some question 20 times already lol
I believe this question is common to you

"When can I have sex with you"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1