The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
My personal view though? Mai tu liao, divorce is better than being stuck in a sexless loveless marriage.
Depends on their current state of life. If in their 40s, better to tolerate than to leave her. If he chooses divorce, he may need to pay alimony, child maintenance, have restricted access to his kids. Once the kids are stuck in between, the closeness will not be like before.

Right now she is sharing in the time, effort and financial burden of parenthood. In a way, she is helping him have more time, energy and money to go out with his FWB. The only condition is no intimacy which he has successfully outsourced.

Once he reaches the age where his sex drive dips, he may end up being as close to his wife as before. You never know how estranged couples bond over future grandchildren.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1