The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 783 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zhuhai, Zhongshan and Tanzhou ( 坦州 ) Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelTravel View Post
2100 is only at 王府,majority of other places are 2000.

Alternatively you can consider 坦洲 for future trips, as girls there start from 1300 overnight.
I thought 1200? But quality really not as good as zhuhai. If your expectations is not so high then 坦州 is a good place.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Care to share 坦洲 any hotels and KTV ard

Quote:

Alternatively you can consider 坦洲 for future trips, as girls there start from 1300 overnight.

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I thought 1200? But quality really not as good as zhuhai. If your expectations is not so high then 坦州 is a good place.
Lol.TZ ktv is a place with divorcee with kids! Most of the gals would only like to 坐平台 and they wouldn't tell you upfront! The on rate also same as zh! So might as well stay in zh! got 1.2 k de meh?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 12-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lol.TZ ktv is a place with divorcee with kids! Most of the gals would only like to 坐平台 and they wouldn't tell you upfront! The on rate also same as zh! So might as well stay in zh! got 1.2 k de meh?
Actually I think you went to the wrong KTV. From what you describe, the KTV you refering to is likely Li Jing. You actually still can get 1.2k at various KTV like Huang Jue, Dong Fang or Wang Hao(1.1k). This 3 have better management where the girls will upfront inform whether they will do ON(If u ask!). However the selection is definitely not as much as ZhuHai or Dan Shui
Old 12-04-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18389 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
Actually I think you went to the wrong KTV. From what you describe, the KTV you refering to is likely Li Jing. You actually still can get 1.2k at various KTV like Huang Jue, Dong Fang or Wang Hao(1.1k). This 3 have better management where the girls will upfront inform whether they will do ON(If u ask!). However the selection is definitely not as much as ZhuHai or Dan Shui
Huang Jue no comment but Dong Fang, Xin Li Jing and wann hao mostly "laozhabor"! 25 and above is considered lao liao in cina! Haha..bro..if you ask only! But if u dont, they will just pretend and only want to sit with you only! With the same rate on 'on', i wonder whats the fuss on going to TZ. Actually DS has got 3 times the quantity of gals over ZH! In zh, the most is 200 at peak at CA or JS!
Old 12-04-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround View Post
Actually DS has got 3 times the quantity of gals over ZH! In zh, the most is 200 at peak at CA or JS!
I agree lor but plz help to find 1.3k girlz can?
Old 13-04-2016, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 17
robird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TZ

1.2k without agent.
1.3k with agent

ZH

1.6/2K with or without agent.
Agent take cut from mommy.
Transparent to customer.

ZH agent earn lots from customer
Old 13-04-2016, 05:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 17
robird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
I agree lor but plz help to find 1.3k girlz can?
If u dun mind price, location and amenities, ds is still a better place
Old 13-04-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround View Post
Huang Jue no comment but Dong Fang, Xin Li Jing and wann hao mostly "laozhabor"! 25 and above is considered lao liao in cina! Haha..bro..if you ask only! But if u dont, they will just pretend and only want to sit with you only! With the same rate on 'on', i wonder whats the fuss on going to TZ. Actually DS has got 3 times the quantity of gals over ZH! In zh, the most is 200 at peak at CA or JS!
Maybe to experience the jungle lifestyle I mean arm pit hair
Old 13-04-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
AngelTravel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Care to share 坦洲 any hotels and KTV ard
Most people stay at SkyLine Hotel. (~300 RMB )

Currently 2 favorite KTVs are 皇爵 and 东方魅力
Old 13-04-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
AngelTravel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Maybe to experience the jungle lifestyle I mean arm pit hair
Cheap beer too! :P Admittedly TZ is a bit more ulu compared to DS, but has the added advantage that only 20-30 mins away from Macau border .
Old 13-04-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

TZ is not a bad place to visit. There are gems to be found. Was there last week and enjoyed it. All the girls I selected was under 24yo with 1, 19yo. Actually after CP, explored quite a few area, below are my thoughts on some of them(thoughts are on KTV)

ZH has quite a good selection of girls. Slightly more matured but still can find young one. Price start at 16 ON, 18, 20, 21 and 23. If you know the mummy, possible to get them to refund 20 for ON, meaning 16 ON will be 14.

SW(near ZH and TZ) has very young girls and the KTV start from 1pm. If you think TZ is ulu. than you have not been here. ON is 12 if you go in the afternoon and 10 if go in the night. Quite a number of girls dun do ON.

DS have more girls, ON is 15, 20 or 25. Selection is very good.

LX(Hui Zhou) still have "flower street". Good if you want to see all girls at once. Mostly ON 15, with some 20 and 12. Was closed for almost a month after a raid, just recently reopened. If you think TZ is ulu. than you have not been here.

ShenZhen has many KTV. Price range from 10 ON to 25 ON or higher. Not a bad place to have fun
Old 14-04-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 783 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone in ZH from 3 May to 7 May?
Old 14-04-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
TZ is not a bad place to visit. There are gems to be found. Was there last week and enjoyed it. All the girls I selected was under 24yo with 1, 19yo. Actually after CP, explored quite a few area, below are my thoughts on some of them(thoughts are on KTV)

ZH has quite a good selection of girls. Slightly more matured but still can find young one. Price start at 16 ON, 18, 20, 21 and 23. If you know the mummy, possible to get them to refund 20 for ON, meaning 16 ON will be 14.

SW(near ZH and TZ) has very young girls and the KTV start from 1pm. If you think TZ is ulu. than you have not been here. ON is 12 if you go in the afternoon and 10 if go in the night. Quite a number of girls dun do ON.

DS have more girls, ON is 15, 20 or 25. Selection is very good.

LX(Hui Zhou) still have "flower street". Good if you want to see all girls at once. Mostly ON 15, with some 20 and 12. Was closed for almost a month after a raid, just recently reopened. If you think TZ is ulu. than you have not been here.

ShenZhen has many KTV. Price range from 10 ON to 25 ON or higher. Not a bad place to have fun

U keep promoting TZ..r u a stealth agent who will earn from the Bros here..
Hmmm..should I report u to Boss???

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 14-04-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17682 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think you should not mislead here! 1.3k is very rare and picking a good and pretty one from this cat is like tio TOTO!Even a porkchop i saw during my last trip also command 1.6k for on.For newbie..i wouldnt recommend TZ. Just stay at Zh . Eat, Fuck, drink all at a stone throw away from Gongbei!

排队中: 清空中
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1