The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
simonlee40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy First time call girl...

My first time call a girl..

I was frozen. Like a stick. Been 6 months since my gf of 6years left me for another. Today i decided its the day i shall go out have some fun.

Stepped into the room, there was this beautiful young girl who is 20 years old. I was so excited before going there. But however, i was numbed and feeling indifferent when I saw her.

Tell me bro.. why am i feeling like this..

I was like a dead fish throughout the whole process

just plain chit chatting session... but somehow, i like this girl.. and i sympathize with her situation as I know no girls would like to work in this line if they have a choice..
Old 08-08-2011, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hbk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: First time call girl...

working this line is a choice for many girls. there is no need to condemn these girls but neither you need to sympathize with her. for new starters, its very normal to feel this way la, just careful. try not to bring in too many feelings, in the end, it will be more painful.

1st time is like that one, abit stone stone. but as you go along, you will realise how wild your inner beast are =)
Old 08-08-2011, 05:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonlee40 View Post
and i sympathize with her situation as I know no girls would like to work in this line if they have a choice..
That's absolute rubbish. Everyone has a choice and whores choose to enter the sex trade simply because it's an easy path towards acquiring the comforts of life.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk88 View Post
working this line is a choice for many girls. there is no need to condemn these girls but neither you need to sympathize with her. for new starters, its very normal to feel this way la, just careful. try not to bring in too many feelings, in the end, it will be more painful.

1st time is like that one, abit stone stone. but as you go along, you will realise how wild your inner beast are =)
Hahahaha ....

Totally agree with bro hbk88 ...

TS, maybe next time we will see your new thread ... "cry father cry mother" on the fcuk up service of other whores ... or maybe even this one that you've just mentioned

Nevertheless welcome to the "commercial" world .... when money talks louder than anything else
Old 08-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

When u kio more and more kuay then u will be season until u are sian,then u will meet 1 tat can click with u and fall in love with her
Old 08-08-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Congrats
There's first time there's second time
The temptation of new syt....all men's dream
No matter how ol, they still go for syt
Old 08-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hbk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
When u kio more and more kuay then u will be season until u are sian,then u will meet 1 tat can click with u and fall in love with her
then after falling in love, learn lots of painful lesson. then become a truly seasoned cheongster!
Old 08-08-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

10q everyone for enlightening...

i hope to chiong like no feeling leh...

but i duno is it me or what.. i feel must have bonding then can make good sex...
if i duno the girl... then no mood... or is it because first time then i feel this way...

damn... i hate it the way she help me squeeze my pimple.. make me feel so "closed" ... maybe what you bros say is right... I should go and try out more... but I will definitely miss my first lady...
Old 09-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

even if you're a seasoned chiongster, one of these days, the possibility of meeting one that kc you is still quite high.
the more you chiong, the higher chances of coming across one you would rtf whenever she's in sg...

if you're those who need to have more feelings before bonking, then i would say that chionging is not for you.
seems like you value sexual chemistry a lot more than sexual compatibility.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
even if you're a seasoned chiongster, one of these days, the possibility of meeting one that kc you is still quite high.
the more you chiong, the higher chances of coming across one you would rtf whenever she's in sg...

if you're those who need to have more feelings before bonking, then i would say that chionging is not for you.
seems like you value sexual chemistry a lot more than sexual compatibility.
hmmm...

i duno is because first time call lady or is it because first time with this girl...
would rtf feels better i donno yet...

seems like rtf is a danger because once u rtf, then will have feelings... then will end up with sad stories i read in the other threads...
Old 10-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cola534 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i sympathize with her situation as I know no girls would like to work in this line if they have a choice..[/QUOTE]

TS, when ur 2nd, 3rd time and more u will find out all story is the same.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
.....she help me squeeze my pimple.. make me feel so "closed" ...
Important note: Squeezing a pimple can cause major infection and scarring and never ever touch or do it with dirty hands especially underneath the nails cos you never know how many other stuffs she've squeezed before you.

Anyway every one has a choice and they make their selection out of free will.
After a while, you be numb with all these girls sob stories.........................
Old 10-08-2011, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
mrgorden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yah., you sound like a emo guy.. must remember not to be too attached... if not surely bad ending.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it does get easier I guess but I hope it doesn't get addictive or you end up having to prove a point or 2.

Younger ones are more appealing definitely but the GFE cannot be replicated. It's not the same. You just focus on the good parts and enjoy yourself. You're paying for a service. If you dun like it, you can decide to not do this anymore right Bro ?

Sammyboyfor : I'm sure there are those who are "forced" into doing what they do & yes it's about choices but they probably got into a dead-end ?
Old 10-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i hope to chiong like no feeling leh...
when u play many many times liao, u wont say tat...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1