The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation The SAVIOUR

Prologue:

Jessica had stood at the edge of the tower now for well over an hour, and her mind was a mass of conflicting messages. She’d just lost her husband to cancer, and the thought of going on without him didn’t even seem an option. She knew in that second that she was going to step off the edge, had it not been for the voice behind her. ”Please don’t,” it said. She didn’t turn, but she did stop long enough to respond. ”This is what I want, I just know he’s waiting for me,” she said, feeling a tear running down her cheek. ”If he loved you, and I’m sure he did, he wouldn’t want you to do this. Life is too precious, and I know what I’m talking about, because I’ve been where you are now,” he said. ”How can you go on, if everything you ever loved has gone?” said Jessica, looking over the edge. ”You pick up the pieces, and you brave the storm. It isn’t easy, I should know, but with friends and family behind you, you can be happy again,” he said, sounding a little nearer.

Jessica turned her head, and looked him in the eyes. She always did that with new people, for she believed the eyes were the key to a person’s soul. She liked what she saw they reminded her of her friend’s eyes a friend she trusted. ”Did you lose your wife?” she said, believing that they had something in common. "Yes, she died from leukemia, and a bit of me died with her that day,” he said, swallowing hard. ”How did you stop yourself, from ending it all?” said Jessica, knowing she could sympathise. ”I had a letter it was a letter she made me promise not to open, until after her death. She’d given me it two months before she actually died, so when I stood on the edge of my chosen building, I’d forgotten about it. I remembered just in time, and felt I had to read it before I stepped off that roof. It simply said, “If you love me, as I know you do, you will carry on, and remember me with all your heart. I love you, and always will.”

Jessica couldn’t stop the flow of tears, it was the words ‘I love you,’ that did it, for they were the last words her husband had spoken to her. She felt a sudden sadness for this stranger, and felt a need to talk a little while longer. ”It’s hard to let go isn’t it?” she said, after catching her breath. ”It is, and even though I did eventually come down from my roof, it was another two hours before I made that decision. There isn’t a day goes by that I don’t think of my wife, but I’ve always believed I will get to see her again one day.” ”I believe that about my husband, but I don’t want to wait,” said Jessica. ”Could I ask you your name?” he said, making her stop to think. ”Jessica,” she said, quietly.
Old 19-12-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation Re: The SAVIOUR

Part 1

”Jessica, my name is Peter and I would appreciate being able to talk with you before you decide anything,” he said, sitting down where he’d stood. Jessica turned around, and sat on the edge. She felt this man had something in common with her, and deserved a few minutes of her time. ”I can talk for a while, but I’ve made my decision. I’m glad you honoured your wives last wish, but I don’t think I can be that strong,” she said, putting her head down. Peter looked at her face, and watched the tears running down her cheeks. He knew that feeling, and he knew how hard it was to think positively about any kind of future. "You’ve got to ask yourself Jessica, would he want you to end your life? Or would he want you to find happiness again, and move on? I suspect the later of the two, for if he truly loved you, he wouldn’t want to see you come to harm.” Jessica didn’t reply, she was deep in thought, and whenever she closed her eyes she saw her husbands face. She looked up, and caught the smile beaming from Peter’s face, and for a brief moment the corners of her mouth moved upward, but then dropped again.

They’d talked for the next three hours, and Peter started to get a faint hope that she was wavering. It had taken him that long just to get her to open up about her own life. She now knew almost everything about Peter, as he’d done most of the talking. The turning point that night was the weather, for suddenly it started to rain. Peter managed to persuade her to get in out of the storm, and asked her to come for a coffee at a café he knew of, which wasn’t far from their current location. Once there, they talked for another two hours, and Jessica finally stated that she was going to try and carry on. From that day on, each day was a challenge, and Jessica and Peter became close friends. It was a year later when they met up for a drink in a pub, which happened to be Peter’s local.

Peter noticed how stunning Jessica looked, as soon as she walked through the door, and told her so. ”Thank you Peter, that’s very sweet of you,” she said, placing her bag on the table. ”What would you like to drink?” he said, smiling. ”G&T please,” she replied, taking her jacket off and placing it over the chair. She wore a knee length skirt, and a blouse that hugged all the right places. When Peter came back with the drinks, he told her how foxy she looked, and realised he’d made her blush. ”You’re not used to compliments, are you?” he said, smiling. ”I’m just not used to other men paying me compliments, my husband did it all the time,” she replied. ”Anyway, let’s see now...I saw you last month! So what’s been going on in your life since then?” said Peter, quickly changing the subject.

”I came off the anti-depressants a week ago, and so far I’m feeling all right. I also got another job, which I’m enjoying,” replied Jessica, “how about you, anything interesting happening?” she added. ”Not much, I’m still living alone, and I’m still getting by from one day to the next. Although, I did book a holiday abroad,” said Peter, taking a sip of his beer. ”Oh…anywhere special…?” “USA, Europe…or Asia to be more precise, I always wanted to see the sights, and to soak up some sun for a while,” he replied.
Old 19-12-2016, 08:56 AM
Samster

Part 2

”When are you going?” asked Jessica. "In two months, I had a couple of weeks due so I thought I’d take them in the sun for a change.” Jessica was quiet for a while after that, until Peter asked her if anything was wrong. ”No, I was just thinking about going away myself, but I couldn’t go alone, not like you. I’d feel out of place, and not to mention lonely,” said Jessica. ”Well, why don’t you come with me, I think we’ve known each other long enough to be able to share parts of our lives together. We can have separate rooms, and we enjoy each other’s company. What do you think?” said Peter, picking his drink back up, and waiting for a response.

Jessica didn’t answer straight away; instead she seemed to be digesting that proposal very carefully. ”Yes...why not. I haven’t been away in well over a year, and it would be nice to get away from the same old grind stone,” she replied, eventually, “how much will I need?" You’ll need a grand for the flight and hotel, and whatever spending money you decide to take,” replied Peter. The rest of the night was taken up with talk about what they would see together, and Jessica actually laughed out loud a few times, which Peter had never seen her do.

When they were going home Jessica asked Peter in for a nightcap before going off, and he was delighted to hear her offer. ”What would you like to drink?” she said, opening up the drinks cabinet. ”Let’s see, what have you got,” replied Peter, looking over her shoulder, “I’ll have a whiskey please.” Jessica poured two whiskeys, and closed the cabinet. ”Cheers,” she said, handing him his drink. Peter took a mouthful, and then looked around the room. It was the first time he’d actually seen inside Jessica’s home, yet he’d dropped her off a number of times. ”You have a nice place here Jessica,” he said, asking if he could sit down with a nod at the couch. ”Thank you, we always took pride in our home.

Like my husband used to say, “If we’ve got to live here most of our lives, let’s make it as comfortable as possible.” Jessica sat down beside Peter, adjusting the cushion so that it was by her side instead of behind her, and holding it as if for protection. Peter caught himself staring at her legs, and a sudden realisation dawned on him. Jessica was flirting with him. At least that’s what his mind was telling him, but what if he was wrong, what if he was Miss reading the situation. He didn’t want to spoil the friendship they had together, by doing something clumsy like kissing her if she wasn’t open for it. ”Peter...would you mind if I kissed you?” she said, taking all doubt out of Peter’s mind.
Old 19-12-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

Part 3

Peter never answered he just leaned forward and kissed her lips gently. ”No, I don’t mind,” he said, once their lips parted, “I’ve wanted to do that all night,” he added. Jessica smiled, and kissed him harder, and with a little more passion. Peter placed his right hand onto her cheek, and felt her tongue entering his mouth. In that moment, time seemed to stand still, and nothing else mattered. Jessica reached up with one hand, and gently ran it around the back of his neck. Peter ran his free hand down her shoulder, and felt the sweet shiver of one who hadn’t been touched by someone of the opposite sex for some time.

”Peter...please make love to me,” whispered Jessica. Suddenly, it was like they’d both wanted to do this for some time, for no sooner did Peter begin to caress her thigh than she ran her hands down his shirt and began to unbutton it. When she felt his fingers lightly brushing her womanhood through her panties, she responded by opening her legs a little more. Peter took the cue, and slipped a finger around the hem of her panties, and gently rubbed her clitoris. Jessica closed her eyes, and sighed deeply. When she felt his finger probing her entrance, she kissed him harder. He then placed one hand onto her left breast, and squeezed it gently. He could feel her nipple hardening in the palm of his hand, as his flesh tightened around it.

She then felt his finger entering her sex, and let out a sigh of built up passion, which culminated with her eyes closing, and her body shuddering with an imminent orgasm. The last man that had touched her in this way was her husband. Yet she felt it was time to let go, and in that moment she felt an urge to make love like never before. Pushing Peter back, she ran her hand down the front of his pants, and felt the hardness beneath. She then quickly unzipped them and pulled them down, with one swift movement. At the same time she bent her legs and knelt on the floor, taking Peter’s hardened member between her lips for the very first time.
Peter never said anything; he just stood there looking down as Jessica’s head bobbed back and forth, sending shivers of excitement through his body. The feeling of her tongue sliding along his cock as she kept sucking it in, soon made Peter realised if he didn’t stop her he was going to explode inside her mouth, and he didn’t want that.

Reaching down, Peter stopped her, and asked her to stand up. When she did, he then picked her up in both arms and carried her into the bedroom. Laying her gently onto the bed, he then removed what little clothing he still had on, and climbed onto the bed next to her. They kissed as he positioned himself between her legs, and she closed her eyes as she felt his hardness pressing against her delicate skin. When he started to slide into her body, she held her breath, only letting out the air once more as Peter picked up the pace. He looked down between their two bodies watching his cock entering her womanhood, and then looked into her eyes. She smiled up at him, and then they kissed passionately. They made love for another hour, before finally laying next to each other and talking.
Old 19-12-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

FINALE

”You are the first since my husband,” she muttered, feeling it needed to be said. I’ve wanted to do that for some time now, but I didn’t know if you did,” replied Peter. ”I’ve always considered you as my saviour, and it felt proper some how,” she said, kissing his cheek. ”If anyone was your saviour, it was your husband!” he stated. ”What do you mean?” said Jessica, looking at him.

”I have a confession to make Jessica, I knew your husband. I met him a few times when visiting my wife and it was he who suspected what you would do once he’d gone. So, he made me promise to watch over you, which is why I was there that night. I just happened to be in the hospital when your husband died, and I kept my word by following you.” ”Why didn’t you tell me all this?” she said, sitting up on her elbows. ”I was going to a few times, but I never counted on falling in love with you,” replied Peter, smiling. Jessica just looked up through the window and beyond the clouds, and then mouthed the words ‘thank you,’ to the heavens, before kissing Peter one more time.

As they kissed, she realised that what he’d said to her on that roof was true; you can brave the storm and find happiness again, for she knew she’d fallen in love.

T H E E N D
Old 19-12-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
DavidMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The SAVIOUR

Very nice short story
Old 20-12-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 15
LauFoye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauFoye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauFoye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah so fast the story ended .
Old 20-12-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauFoye View Post
Wah so fast the story ended .
Already said it's a SHORT story la....

If you guys can give support and encouragement, maybe I write more this kind for your pleasures....okay
Old 21-12-2016, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
DakPrescott deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 21-12-2016, 07:57 AM
Samster