The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Mr Bombastic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Fucking Stories (over 30 women)

Next part will be the second last part of this Chapter...stay tuned...
psst... action is coming....

~William Shakespeare, Sonnets to Sundry Notes of Music, IV
Old 21-09-2010, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

staying around 4 part 4 of the stori .....
Old 21-09-2010, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
staying around 4 part 4 of the stori .....
Oooooh yesh yesh. My fire is already burning swee swee already.
Old 21-09-2010, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Bookmark here liaos...
Nice one
Old 21-09-2010, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Oooooh yesh yesh. My fire is already burning swee swee already.
I go collect somemore firewood ok? , cheers ..................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 21-09-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chopper_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bookmark-ed. Hope ts updated soon.
Old 21-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here liao

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 21-09-2010, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 14
barbed wire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp for more.
Old 21-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Samster

Thanks for all your support. Looks like we need to expand the campsite soon. Just like you can't wait to read, I can't wait to write too. So here comes the penultimate episode...

After a few outings, and drinking sessions, we were like brother and sister. Everytime I got close to her, I wanted to kiss her pouty lips so much, but I know it might just change everything. So I waited for my chance. The fateful day was to be my graduation night. We were from different faculty, so had different grad nights. Just as the dinner ended and everyone was dancing away, I started to get bored. So I sent her an sms asking where she was, and if she wanted to go for a late night drink. While waiting for her reply, I went around, snapping pictures with the babes of my faculty for one last time. When her reply came and said "ok! come pick me up" there was not hesitation at all to leave.

I drove at full speed to her house, and there she was, appearing in a low cut spaghetti black top and mini white shorts. Simple and sexy. She flashed a wide smile when she saw me.

Her: Woah, just a drink with me, need to dress up so nicely meh?
Me: I just came from grad night la. Of cos must dress up. You too, why wear so low cut. Wana seduce who?
Her: Hahaha. Is it very low? I thought its quite ok. They can look all they want, but no more than that.
Me: Ya true, must flaunt when you have it right.
Her: Yeap! You don't nose bleed k. haha
Me: Please la, i've seen more girls than you think. What is this man. (in fact my heart was throbbing already)
She let out a naughty grin as we drove off to a pub at bukit timah.

The pub was quite empty with soft music playing. She had mostly cocktails, while I had my favourite Bailey's on the rocks. I tried to recommend her the higher alcoholic content but sweet ones. Indeed, she was high after 2 glasses. I kept my limit at 2 glasses on the excuse that I was driving her home, so she kept ordering. After the 4th glass she was blabbering about everything from ex bfs to family problems, laughing loudly as if no one was looking. The pub was about to close at 2pm, so I put her arm over my shoulder as she staggered the way to my car.

Upon reaching her house, she said she didn't want to go up in this state. Her mum or dad will give her a thrashing if she came back drunk. She I accompanied her to sober up while sitting below her block. Instead of sobering, she fell asleep. I tried to wake her up after a while, but she was motionless. As her head laid on my lap, eyes closed. I could have the full view of her body, not to mention full liberty to touch it without her knowing. So with my left hand supporting her head, my right hand started to roam. Placing my palm on her waist, I gradually moved down to her hips, then her ass, then down to her thighs. When I finally got to touch the smooth skin of her legs, there was no turning back. I let my hand run down all the way to her feet and up again. Little brother in my pants shot up like a baseball bat. I had to adjust it so it doesn't hurt. I knew it wasn't right to do this, but I couldn't help myself (could you?) I caressed her ivory skin and slowly moved back to her waist. Her tummy was firm, no fats under that tight fitting top. Moving up some more, I slowly cupped my hands around her round tits. Even with her bra and top in between, I could feel the softness of her breasts. Making sure she is still in deep sleep, I gently squeezed her tits, rubbing them in a circular motion. Ooh...that feeling of finally touching her seems like a fantasy come true. My dick was already in battle mode, ready to spring out anytime. But at that moment, it was only a hard on pressing at the back of her head as she lay on my lap.

Gradually, she shuffled and woke up, disoriented. Suddenly, without and warning, she puked! (ya, I know anti-climax. Cock went down immediately) Luckily my reflexes were still sharp and shifted her to puke on the floor. It wasn't a lot, nothing messy. After she finished, I cleaned her mouth with some tissue and brought her to another bench at the garden. It was darker there and no one was walking around at 3am in the morning. She was barely awake, but started talking softly, drinking some water. Saying that she'll be ok after a while. I hugged her as she lay on my shoulder.

After a while, she said she was sober enough to go home. But as she stood up, her legs were wobbly, I immediately grabbed hold of her waist and held her close to me, standing. My arms were wrapped around her back and hers around mine. Her face was only inches away form mine. I don't know what came over me, maybe it was the alcohol. I grabbed her face and kissed her, over and over again. She did not resist the least bit, in fact she responded quite well. I kissed her lips, cheek and her ears. She still smelled good on top of the alcoholic aroma. Then, as if nothing ever happened, I walked her to the lift. As the lift door closes, I turned and gave myself a high five. Yes! I knew more was about to come. But didn't expect it will come so much sooner.....

~end of part 4~

Old 21-09-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Mr TS, Someone's copying your story here. But there is a difference. You are gaining points while he is losing points.
Old 21-09-2010, 10:44 PM
Samster

Bro Naturegreen, thanks for informing. Didn't think that plagiarism would go so far as to copy and paste on the same website. Honestly, I don't really care much cos after a while, people will know who's the original. In fact, I feel honoured that I'm being copied (means I'm gd right? haha). I will always have the latest episodes. unless he comes from the future la. haha.

What matters is you enjoy the story. So here goes the last episode of Xiao Wan's sexcapade - The horniness beneath.

After that night when I kissed her when she was barely sober, I felt uneasy. I was wondering if I blew my chances, because she would think that I preyed on her when she was defenseless, and dislike me for that. So I mustered up courage to send her and sms saying that I was sorry that I did that. To my surprise, she wasn't offended at all. She even commented that I was a good kisser! I guess luck has really been shining on me.

Just 3 days after that, we went out for dinner and drinks till late. Ever since the kissing incident, we have less inhibitions physically. I would hold her waist while guiding her to walk, hand touching was frequent, so was hair smothering. She told me that she knew I touched her when she was lying on my lap, but didn't resist me cos she thought it felt quite nice. And she was ok that I 'sayang' her. Phew. My mind was already messed up with excuses to explain myself. Luckily they weren't needed.

After a few round of drinks, at a pub in Labrador Park, it was time to head back. The drinks and the magnificent view at the pub made her spirits high. We were chatting and laughing on the way home in the car. As my car came to a halt under her block, I went over and held her head to kiss goodbye. She kissed back. And within a minute, our tongues were entangled with each other, hands all over each other's body. I continued kissing, making sure I didn't look too anxious to rip her clothes apart.She was wearing a thin flowery tube dress that covered until her mid thigh and revealed her smooth shoulders and irresistible bustline. I opened my eyes slightly to peek at her. Her eyes were closed, and her expression showed that she was totally engrossed in kissing. Slowly, I moved my hands all over her sexy back, down to her meaty ass, squeezing them lightly. By then, I was all fired up. I HAD to have her that night. I climbed over from the driver seat to lie on top of her, my right hand expertly lifted the lever under the seat to lay her down. She let out a soft shriek as the seat shifted, it sounded so tantalizing. We smiled and carried on smooching.

Slowly, i got more daring. My right hand covered her left tit and gave a good squeeze. She let out a soft whine, signaling for more. I moved two hands over her pair of assets and squeezed them like dough. They were big and firm. Definitely one of the nicest breasts I have touched. I wanted her to feel my hard on under my pants, so I pressed my hip against hers and rubbed slowly in a fluid motion. Up and down, up and down. She stopped kissing for a moment and looked at me with a grin, her eyes telling me that I was very naughty but she loved it. The more I rubbed, the harder I became. My dick was about to burst out from its cage. I grabbed her hand and placed it on top of my pants to let her feel it. She looked at me again for a brief moment. I smiled and said

"you made it so hard"
"Did I? I never do anything what."
"Precisely, you don't even need to"

She laughed and continued rubbing my dick over my pants. My lips moved from hers to her cheek, down her neck and over her chest. I could smell her fragrance as I covered every part of her exposed shoulder. Then with one sleek motion, I pulled down her tube top and revealed her black strapless bra. Although I have seen most of her cleavage at the beach, it was my first time getting this close. I sunk my face between her two mountains and indulged in the tenderness of her womanly assets. She was still rubbing my pants, covering the full length of my dick and balls. Letting her have an easier way, I unzipped myself and pulled out my manhood. It was at full battle order. The moment she held my dick in her hand, I felt a shiver. The feeling of her soft hands on my hard on is just too arousing. I had to concentrate extra to keep on kissing her. She was squeezing my shaft and working it up and down with her hands. Motion was unsteady, cos she will moan and stop when I licked behind her ear.

Suddenly she stopped and looked at me. I though that was it, the end of the night. She had come to her senses. But no. She suggested we go somewhere else darker and more secluded to continue. She didn't want someone she knew to walk past the car and see us. I almost broke out in cold sweat. Hiding my excitement, I agreed and jumped on the driver's seat and drove to another carpark nearby which was barely lit and extremely deserted, little brother still in battle mode.

Once the brakes were on, I suggested we went to the back of the car for more space. Before we knew it, we were all over each other again. I sat on the seat with her on my lap. legs open. Skillfully, I pulled down her top again and removed her bra. Her nipples were already hard. I sucked and licked one and my fingers twirling around another. Her oohs and aahs were making me crazy. Then she gave me a slutty glance and said

"don't be too shocked ok?
"Huh? shock what?"

Before I knew it, she went down, removed my pants and held my dick in her hands. She gave me another glance and licked my whole shaft from the balls to the tip. Her tongue was all over my hard dick, devouring it like strawberry ice cream. It felt so so so good! My mind was racing while looking at her enjoy my dick. I was a dream come true! Xiao Wan finally revealed her slutty nature! Just like what I had fantasized all these years. There she was, sucking my cock like a total whore, shoving my whole dick into her mouth and out again. I could feel the warmth in her mouth, and the suction on my dick. As she sucked, I grabbed her breasts and played with her nipples. I could feel myself almost bursting. Not wanting to cum just like that, I immediately stopped her sucking and lifted her up again to sit on my lap. Lifting up her skirt, revealing a pair of pink laced panties, I used my middle finger to press against her clit and rubbed in a circular motion. She let out a deep and long moan "aaahhhhh........' I increased my speed, making her wetter and wetter. Her panties were already drenched with her juices. I placed my fingers around her lips, she sucked them like how she sucked my dick. I knew she wanted me inside her.

Me: You want me to fuck you baby?
Her: (nodding) yea...
Me: Then say you want it...say you want me to fuck you
Her: nnngggghh... fuck me pls...fuck me!

I pulled the cloth of her panties to one side and revealed her warm and wet pussy, overflowing with juice. I lifted her ass up and adjusted my stick right under that pussy. As she lowered herself, my throbbing cock touched the tender opening of her hole. She moaned softly. Then I lowered her down even more as I moved my hips and shoved my whole shaft up her pussy in one swift motion. She moaned again, this time much louder. "Oh... yeeessss!... aahhh..." It felt as if my dick pried open a very tight hole. Her virginal walls were squeezing my dick as she moved her ass up and down. I sucked on her nipples while she milked my shaft to her own tempo, slow and steady. After a few minutes of slow grinding, I turned her over to sit and I towered above her. Opening her long legs wide, I plunged my hard cock into her waiting pussy again. Making sure it went all the way inside until the end. The warmth of her womanhood engulfed my whole manhood. I started to pump her harder and harder, faster and faster. Her juices started to flow like river, and I could hear the sound "piak piak piak!" as I fucked her while grabbing her slim waist. She was in heaven, so was I.

It was so arousing that I couldn't hold on much longer. I could feel my sperm rushing out from the balls into my shaft. Seeing that she was enjoying herself so much, she might just agree to anything I ask.

"Can I cum on your mouth baby?"

She nodded, eyes still half closed. Head bobbing from the thrusting. I grabbed her shoulders and gave my last few thrusts before pulling my dick out and shoving it into her slutty mouth. With her still moaning and sweating, I unloaded everything into her mouth. She sucked and sucked until the last drop of cum and swallowed the whole load, licking her lips and smiling at me. We hugged and played with each other some more before I sent her home.

As you could imagine, I was licking my lips, smiling to myself on the way home. After that encounter, initiating sex with her wasn't too much of a problem. We screwed a few times more on our little dates, all in the car.

All good things come to an end. She patched up with her bf shortly after. Now, she is happily married with another guy though. We are still good buddies, though we don't screw anymore. When I miss those days, I'll fish out the naked photos I have of her, which I took after one of those sessions in the car. Sorry I can't post them here. I promised her that they were for my eyes only. I'm sure your imagination is much much better than seeing a photo.

~The End~

Old 22-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Samster

Next Chapter coming up....

Two Virgins...

Old 22-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ro_met deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

eagerly waiting! keep it up!
Old 22-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
Humble newbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story, will be a loyal reader. Thanks.
Old 22-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
IdontKnow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

hello all bros,

please refer to this thread for original posting

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=207435
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1