The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 16
Delwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Can your gal lick her own nipples? (or even self-suck!!?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Wow! Congrats! Steam thinking about it. She can suck even. For A cup to self suck is amazing.
After with her for nearly one year then get to know lal...
Then on the 3rd year then got to know she can cum with many water coming out of her pussy lol..... Till today this chick still have many surprise for me this old man lol

Point exchange for those with power 6 and above. Also please pm me after up me so I can return ups

Bros to up back in queue;
Old 23-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got a B cupper friend tried to self lick nipples but to no avail. And she didn't believe A cupper can so it so I arrange for the latter to prove. Latter surprisingly was willing to prove. So one day, the A cupper licked her own nipples in front of the B cupper, who was so astonished.

I analysed for the B cupper: first, her boobs were too firm to push her nipples up. Second, her nipples were located too low because of her more pronounced contour. Third, her nipples were small.

Can your gal do it?
Old 23-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS,any pixs to prove

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 23-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
game101992 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my girl likes to lick her own breast. she is a G cup . so everytime we f .we lick together .shiok
Old 23-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by game101992 View Post
my girl likes to lick her own breast. she is a G cup . so everytime we f .we lick together .shiok
U mean lick own nipples or suck them? G cup can more than self suck! Can even suck until the boobs are hanging from the mouth without hand support!!
Old 13-03-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Saw this plump gal sleeping on the train. She had such big boobs, she actually rested her chin on her cleavage. As I was seated beside her, I could visualise her sucking her own nipples whenever she feels like it, especially when faced with a drought of willing men.

Her nipples were positioned 3cm away from her chin at most. In fact, I bet she can suck both nipples at the same time.

Do bros here have wives/gfs/flings who can lick or suck own nipples?
Can any sis here share her own self-suck experience?
I initially thought self-suck can only be achieved by ang mor ladies. But I was proven wrong by non other than our local ladies.
Old 14-03-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 19
nextview is a splendid one to beholdnextview is a splendid one to beholdnextview is a splendid one to beholdnextview is a splendid one to beholdnextview is a splendid one to beholdnextview is a splendid one to beholdnextview is a splendid one to beholdnextview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjaslyn View Post
are you serious A-cup can reach? i just try and cnt reach leh... :/
you might want to try some yoga session after that do some warm up.

i'm sure you can reach

faithful and loyal to your gf/bf/wife/hubby

Cherish your love one.

养兵千日,用在一时。

酒不醉人,人之醉。
Old 23-03-2014, 08:53 AM
Samster

Just because a female friend is able to lick her own nipples, she says every girl is able to do the same. I disagree. I tried to get some C and D cuppers to self lick and they can't, whereas some A cuppers can.

Have you asked your gal to try? Maybe we should do a survey on this.

So far, I have personally seen 7 girls who can self lick nipples. Only one can self suck.
Old 17-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Samster

Had the first boobilicious session with a fwb on Thursday night. Looks sweet, educated, respectable job, fair, early 30. From her dressing, can never tell she is solid B cupper. All signs point to an A. Imagine my surprise when her boobs sprang out when I unhooked her bra.

Nipples wise, small, not very pointed, small dark brown areola. Although she is a B+ cupper, she cannot self lick nor rub her nipples together. No matter how we push and heave and ho, the two nipples simply wouldn't touch each other or touch her tongue. A bit frustrating cos my two A cupper friends could do both. Upon further scrutiny, I realised her boobs were quite firm. Whereas my A cupper friends had soft boobs and thus more manoeveureable. Plus, she had insensitive nipples. No matter how expertly I licked and sucked, the moans wouldn't come out. Asked her if got feeling or not, she said a bit and that her nipples are not sensitive. I can understand if she has super big boobs but generally small to medium sized boobs are much more sensitive. A bit disappointed to say the least. Thinking of changing fwb.

Can your gf/wife/fwb self lick? Try today!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1