The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

18 Sauna is located at Golden Dragon Hotel. Most gals from PRC, the rest from Vietnam, Mogol, Russia and Korea.

I was there on Fri and was really packed with people...my suggestion is tat try to avoid Fri n Sat. Normally u will get to select from about 40-50 gals. The gals have tag on their see-thru costume to identify where they come from, else jus check with the captains there.

As for the package, if u were to choose a PRC, the total price u will pay, including the entrance fee is about HKD 1,400, Korean, Mogol or Russkie is additional of about HKD 50.

There r other services like shower by bikini gals, back-rub (at the pool area), hand massage, foot massage, balls massage, dig ear, cut nails...etc, all these r at the lounge area. u ask the price of each of these services before u do, the gals will tell u wan...then watever services u had, at the end of the day jus add on to your bill.

As for the Lisboa WL...no worry...u jus have to be there, they will come to u...then jus TCSS with them n pick your choice....tat's the key...u will be spoiled for choice at the Lisboa cafe...

Rgds.
Old 27-04-2005, 10:22 PM
kinghawk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

What is it like to saty at the lisboa for hotel?

Do the WL discount if u use your own room?

will be there this weekend if anyone would like to contact me and also will there the weekend after?

happy happy!!
Old 28-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yipmw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can help me some of the hotel nos at zhu hai. I going on the 2nd of May as that is also the 5.1 holiday season.
Or any contact nos that can call to check for hotel rate.
Old 28-04-2005, 04:38 PM
nightshooted

I think You can go Yindo, Yue Hai, Chang An or BoBoGuo Hotel etc.
Old 28-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghawk
What is it like to saty at the lisboa for hotel?

Do the WL discount if u use your own room?

will be there this weekend if anyone would like to contact me and also will there the weekend after?

happy happy!!

If you are going for multiple ST, its best to stay at the Lisboa. More control and more pheriphals you can have at hand.

Using the WL's rooms has some dangers in that sometimes, they could pinch your stuff while you are in your shower.

Yipmw,

This URL for the Taiwanese agent with good rates has been posted before.

Best to call him from what I am told.

http://www.talklove77.com/index.asp

They do not discount for you to use your own rooms; not in my experience.
Old 28-04-2005, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

hi, this might not be appropriate place to ask but I've a few friends on super tight budget who managed to get el cheapo tickets to Macau in July...... they asking where is the cheapest place to stay in Macau for around S$40 a night a room.

please dont flame, I helped them do the homework and couldnt find anything in this budget range

thanks
Old 28-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
hi, this might not be appropriate place to ask but I've a few friends on super tight budget who managed to get el cheapo tickets to Macau in July...... they asking where is the cheapest place to stay in Macau for around S$40 a night a room.

please dont flame, I helped them do the homework and couldnt find anything in this budget range

thanks
Is perfectly alright to ask this type of question.
If there is an answer from any bro, very much appreciated
else, no answer lor...no problem at all.
Old 28-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Samster

betweenus21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow samsters - i will be flying to macau on 15 May on my way to guangzhou. Would appreciate if anyone know whether there is a direct coach from macau airport direct to guangzhou city? I have check some sites and basially the direction is to take a bus from the airport to macau town and then only catch a bus to GZ.
Old 28-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by betweenus21
Hi fellow samsters - i will be flying to macau on 15 May on my way to guangzhou. Would appreciate if anyone know whether there is a direct coach from macau airport direct to guangzhou city? I have check some sites and basially the direction is to take a bus from the airport to macau town and then only catch a bus to GZ.
the custom

No,not right ..there is direct coach fm Macua Airport to GZ...check this website :

http://www.macau-airport.com/en/v01/...ss_boarder.php

It will cost you slightly more...at HK150...but if u are prepared to walk a little then take a HK20 Express coach fm the airport to the custom to ZH... Then cross the custom to the china side ie ZH's Gongbei. From there take a express bus to GZ for RMB45.

You make yr choice....u pay or company pay ??? Hee...hee...

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Last edited by Sinoview; 28-04-2005 at 11:22 PM.
Old 29-04-2005, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

Hello bro Sammi888,
You mentioned about those FL at Lisbon. What is their charges and services like? Please advice. Thinking of cheonging Macau or SZ 1st week of May. Never been to SZ. Any joiners? Thanks bro
Cheers
Old 29-04-2005, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy

thanks
At this site, you can have list of Macau Hotels from 5 star down to budget hotels. Contact details are there too.

http://www.macautourism.gov.mo/engli...llist.phtml#21

CAn also contact travel agents for their rates for all hotels and see what their answer is. Usually cheaper than you go direct for 3-5 star properties.

You should find quite often that travel agent rates are cheaper than walk in rates direct with the hotels.

The travel agents get good rates becaues they have steady volume of business.

http://www.macautourism.gov.mo/engli...ators_en.phtml

Good LUck
Old 29-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

thanks Sassina! how oversight of me to not check the tourism board website!!!!

thanks again! up ur points!
Old 29-04-2005, 02:06 PM
jay_chou88

Hello Samster,

I read all your reports with appreciation, and made me plan a trip to Macau and Zhuhai sometime in May 2005.

Invite all Samster to join me for a 1-2 day trip, fly by Tiger Airways(to Macau, SGD 180 return) on the morning and return 1-2 days in the afternoon.

As cheonging KTV is very expensive here in Singapore, thought of getting 2-3 more samster to book a KTV room in Zhuhai/Macau/Senzhen and have a great time. Anyone interested to join me, pls pm or post reply.

I will be getting married soon, so this will be my finale, happy cheonging to all!
Old 29-04-2005, 04:50 PM
Samster

betweenus21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
the custom

No,not right ..there is direct coach fm Macua Airport to GZ...check this website :

http://www.macau-airport.com/en/v01/...ss_boarder.php

It will cost you slightly more...at HK150...but if u are prepared to walk a little then take a HK20 Express coach fm the airport to the custom to ZH... Then cross the custom to the china side ie ZH's Gongbei. From there take a express bus to GZ for RMB45.

You make yr choice....u pay or company pay ??? Hee...hee...
thanx bro Sinoview - if the timing is ok we take the direct coach to GZ - will be there for a few days - if u r up in GZ; maybe we can have a cuppa near Garden hotel.
Old 29-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Share with all of you some of the Chinese Terms & methods used in Macau Sauna - for Hot/Cold BBJ.

澳門MM-冰火九重天
bookc 於'04/12/12 15:36:45 發表

請先準備:一杯溫水、一杯熱茶、一杯冰水、一盆熱水、一盆溫水、三條毛巾,一袋冰塊,二個小玻璃瓶子分別裝 蜂蜜(裝點水,讓它稍微不要那麼濃)和嬰兒油,蜂蜜放在熱水盆裡,嬰兒油放在冰塊裡。

第一重(溫)
用溫水倒在毛巾上,輕輕的將他的陽具和蛋蛋擦拭,別忘了,要輕輕的喲!因為妳的手拿著溫毛巾,所以妳的手也 是溫的,用妳的手用輕輕的上下套弄,等他硬起來後,將毛巾放在他的屁股下,將他的包皮退下,用溫水從他的龜 頭向下淋去,將那龜頭頸部的白色皮垢,輕輕用手指抹去(手指可以在毛巾上擦拭)。

第二重(涼)
倒一口冰水含在口中,約十秒,讓妳的舌和唇,是呈現冰涼的狀態後,將水吞下,輕輕的用妳的唇和舌,親吻和輕 舔他的陽具及龜頭,但不要急著含下去哦,等到冰冷感沒了,再喝一口冰水,如此來回約三次。

第三重(熱)
將濃濃熱熱的蜂蜜,倒在他的龜頭上,用妳靈巧的手指在他的龜頭G點處,輕輕撫摸(如果妳摸的對,他會爽到不 行,而且絲毫沒有要射的壓力),千萬不要上下套弄,重點就在龜頭上。

第四重(冰)
喝一口冰水(或蜂蜜)直接從龜頭給他含下去,因為上一重妳已經倒了蜂蜜,所以,請妳好好的享? 帠o頓蜂蜜肉棒吧。

第五重(熱)
吃完了蜂蜜冰棒,別忘了,喝杯熱茶去去甜。用口含一口熱茶,好好的將這個肉棒從頭到蛋給他洗一 遍。

第六重(冰)
用包著冰塊的塑膠袋,在他的命根子處,輕輕的來回擦拭。

第七重(熱)
從熱水盆中拿起毛巾,輕輕的為他擦拭(先將毛巾放在他的小腹上,測試他的接受度,不要直接就把熱熱的毛巾放 在命根子上,他翻臉事小,萬一燙傷妳親愛的肉棒棒,那妳情人節的小穴穴,就要獨守空閨了)。

第八重(涼)
把放在冰塊中的嬰兒油,或是潤滑液倒在他的龜頭上,然後和第三重相同,輕輕柔柔的為他撫摸,讓妳的手在他的 G點、馬口、甚至慢慢滑下他的肛門,萬一不再冰涼了,就再加點。

第九重(溫)
最後用溫毛巾為他再擦拭,等到乾淨後,妳的唇和舌,也可溫柔的再次為他服務,最後是女上男下,將將那迷人的 肉棒,放進妳最溫暖的密穴中(所以妳知道,最後為何要用嬰兒油或潤滑液,而不是蜂蜜了吧,除非妳不怕螞蟻爬 進妳的小穴裡。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1