The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
isaac92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My SYT Colleague

camping for more bro!!!
Old 14-10-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Sorry didn't update since quite long ago. You know they say never eat and shut at the same place, otherwise would have done what I wanted to do ....

We have gotten quite close over the last few months...the lines between us is kind of blur....at work , we are like all serious, but after work it's totally different. We just cross the lines , especially the physical ones.

I can touch her freely without getting dirty looks from her or the possibility of getting a sexual harassment complaint. Boobs and pussy is still no go but I managed to feel her small A cup when we were "struggling" ...lol

Sometimes she was wearing skirts , I will put my hands on her tigh and rubbibg them softly.....

Not sure if she gets wet when I did all these subtle tease.. hope to find out in the future. . .or maybe not.....and just leave it like this, which is quite fun. Lol

Rest assured there will be an FR when I reached the final destination... when ? Not sure
Old 14-10-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Welcome back
Old 14-10-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Tip her chin with your index finger, lift up her head gently... look her in the eyes.... if have spark then bingo! If no electricity then just say oooo... you have eye shit I help you take out. Then she will slap you say eeeeee.... 讨厌.... laugh about it, tickle her waist and touch some more. If there is electricity generated then bingo! If not just say just joking nia la!
This is the kind of move that I like to use with great effect. Its the golden moment. Very powerful, and escalates things really fast. You have both bases covered. If got spark, boom. If no spark, so what? Just take it as a joke and laugh about it! Believe me, the gal will love it

TS bro, you have to give this move a try. All this touching is good progress. But now is the time for you to take this to the next level.

Good luck! Looking forward to your bonking FR
Old 14-10-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
DogCantCount deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
Rest assured there will be an FR when I reached the final destination... when ? Not sure
Wish you reach the final destination soon!
Old 15-10-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes she was wearing skirts , I will put my hands on her tigh and rubbibg them softly.....

Not sure if she gets wet when I did all these subtle tease.. hope to find out in the future. . .or maybe not.....and just leave it like this, which is quite fun. Lol

Allowing your hands on her thigh is the all clear sign.

Do not waste any more time. She is waiting eagerly for you to seal the deed immediately.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 15-10-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaac92 View Post
camping for more bro!!!
Same here too
Old 16-10-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

I am an old man.....i don't get a hard on easily nowadays..and I can do it slowly....as in prolong the flirting and teasing until one day she might ask me if i am interested in her...

It's obvious as fuck that I like her....I kind of think that she likes me too, otherwise I can't explain why she is spending so much time with me (at my place) and not complain .

i am beginning to touch her more sexually, like rubbing her tigh......moving her hair one side and caressing her neck with my fingers ( while she has her attention on my rabbit).....or smelling her neck and planting my lips on her neck at the same time....briefly....I am not sure she got wet or what...she just didn't do anything or say anything like ask me what i am doing. she didn't close her eyes to signal that she wants more.....so I didn't continue usually.

I hope she is responding physically like being wet or what but I can't confirm unless I touch her pussy lol....one thing for sure is boobs and pussy is off limits for now, can see her trying to block subtly. sometime women do that because they don't want to come across as being "easy".

i can be very patient when it comes to escalating to the next level. Like i used to bring a gf home , she was kind of drunk.....we made out and then i poke her a few strokes and I stopped....and told her I don't have a condom. lol and then there was this pinoy....we met on friendster and the first night we met , i was on her hotel room bed....we were making outand she wanted me to fuck her but I didn't ....she thought I was gay. lol.....but i think it drove her crazy why I didn't want to have sex with her on the first night
Old 16-10-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
jacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 16-10-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
bundeslega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share. Do keep your story coming!
Old 16-10-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
EvilBoss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvilBoss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacket View Post
Thanks for the update TS
That was really a good one indeed
Old 18-10-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Slowly and steadily sure can upz her, cheers!
Old 22-10-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
9pokes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro i can only advise don't eat where you shit ba, not worth staking your rep, career on a potential syt fuck..
Moreover you have wife and kids, think about them at least, is this being fair to them?
Old 22-10-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
Zaloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I hope she is responding physically like being wet or what but I can't confirm unless I touch her pussy lol....one thing for sure is boobs and pussy is off limits for now, can see her trying to block subtly. sometime women do that because they don't want to come across as being "easy".

i can be very patient when it comes to escalating to the next level. Like i used to bring a gf home , she was kind of drunk.....we made out and then i poke her a few strokes and I stopped....and told her I don't have a condom. lol and then there was this pinoy....we met on friendster and the first night we met , i was on her hotel room bed....we were making outand she wanted me to fuck her but I didn't ....she thought I was gay. lol.....but i think it drove her crazy why I didn't want to have sex with her on the first night
Hope you can proceed to the next stage bro
Old 23-10-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
teoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and camping here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1