The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2015, 10:20 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Don't expect help from Sinkie gabrament when you need help abroad

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Sinkies, who encounter similar problems such as the one Ms Gidwani had come across, should not expect help from Sinkie embassies and consulates.

A little bird from the West, who's cognizant of how diplomatic missions work, confided to me that, compared to diplomatic staff of other countries, Sinkie diplomatic staff are the most "senang", laziest, most overpaid (like their cabinet ministars) and most unhelpful towards their fellow citizens.

Ms Gidwani spoke of how little help she received from the consulate in Hong Kong. If she had known what the little bird from the West knew, she would have been better off in transit in Shenzhen.

For those who aren't in the know, the consulate is headed by Jacky Foo, one of the most unproductive civil serpents--Old Fart still takes the crown for being a paid MP who hasn't attended a single MPS since GE2011--that ever existed in Sinkieland. Jacky is the consumate porlumpar, a sicko-fan (read: sycophant) of LHL and his cabinet ministars. I'll bet no one knows the very close business relationship that exists between former ministar Georgie Y. and Jacky F. Insider information from Jackty to Georgie and vice versa help further the careers and interests of both these two men.
men.

Little consular help with passport trouble

The Straits Times, Forum, March 5, 2015, page A34

I am a Singaporean who has been living in China for the past few years. Recently, while on holiday in San Francisco in the United States, my family and I were robbed of our valuables. We lost all our cash, passports and China resident visas.

We tried getting official paperwork from the police and other relevant authorities.

My husband, a Dutch citizen, received immediate support and was able to apply for an "emergency passport". I was not as privileged. The Singapore Consulate-General issues only a "document of identity" for those whose passports are stolen.

This document is a piece of paper with a stamp, a signature of the consul and a photograph of the applicant. It seems it is not recognised by any other airport authority or government and, to make matters worse, is valid only for direct entry to Singapore.

What about citizens like me who live overseas? I was forced to buy a ticket back to Singapore.

I was also stopped at the ticket counter in San Francisco, and at Hong Kong immigration for three hours, while on transit to Singapore. I felt like a criminal even after multiple explanations and a call to the Singapore Consulate-General in Hong Kong.

I am disappointed by the consular support provided to me.

If I could have been issued a temporary emergency passport, I would have been able to continue my journey, and not incur further losses and suffer at the hands of immigration officials.

Lena Hiro Gidwani (Ms)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1