The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

I will be in Vientiane in early March. Planning to stay at the Salana Boutique Hotel. Is this a guest friendly hotel?
Old 09-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
maposo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can pay US$20 (or slightly higher, I don't remember) to the front desk and let your "guest" stay with you in your room. I have done it a year ago at Salana Boutique Hotel, which is a nice one.
Old 15-01-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexbom1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here know about any action in Vang Vieng? Just went to a MP which looks a bit sleazy.. But no special

Want to find one with extras!
Old 19-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
VientianeBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Bros who are coming to Vientiane and are looking for some actions, You can contact me.
Long time with Lao girl/ Vietnam girl in Vientiane with assistance in booking "guest" Friendly hotel.

(Minimum 4 person to start this tour)

Price USD$150 per pax per day:

Include lodging in 2 star guesthouse.
Include long time session.
Include driver with car to pickup to and from airport.

Juk Noi Jer Kan Der ! (See you soon)
Old 21-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
Barang66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some updates. I was once again last week in Vientiane.
Zap and Bor Pen Yang bar did have some girls available , but they did not fit my taste. So decided to try some other opportunities. I stayed in three star in city center not too far from Lao Plaza. When I returned from those bars I casually asked reception boy about his ideas to get pretty young girl for me that night. He immediately promised to solve this problem so 15 minutes later he brought two young and quite good looking girls to my door. I wanted to take both them but girls were too shy so ended up to take only one. Plenty of fun all night but conversation went mostly by Lao and I do not speak it well. Total cost 30+30 USD. Maybe I could bargain it down but service was pretty good.
I also tried massages. It seems that full service is back but all acts have to do quietly. Anyway it was fun and I tried one other time massage with HJ. Again FS cost 30 USD plus normal massage fee.
Old 22-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang66 View Post
Zap and Bor Pen Yang bar did have some girls available , but they did not fit my taste. So decided to try some other opportunities. I stayed in three star in city center not too far from Lao Plaza. When I returned from those bars I casually asked reception boy about his ideas to get pretty young girl for me that night. He immediately promised to solve this problem so 15 minutes later he brought two young and quite good looking girls to my door. I wanted to take both them but girls were too shy so ended up to take only one. Plenty of fun all night but conversation went mostly by Lao and I do not speak it well. Total cost 30+30 USD. Maybe I could bargain it down but service was pretty good.
I also tried massages. It seems that full service is back but all acts have to do quietly. Anyway it was fun and I tried one other time massage with HJ. Again FS cost 30 USD plus normal massage fee.
It seems like you had a really good time. Please pm me your contact.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok/Vientiane, Laos 02-12/02/14

Will be travelling to Bangkok and Vientiane, Laos from 02-12/02/14.

Any bros who wish to cheong together feel free to PM, call or WhatsApp/WeChat me.

Mobile [Thailand]: +66-970352032 (Call only) / +66-958156808 (Call only)
Mobile [China]: +86-13428462464 (WhatsApp/WeChat only)

Last edited by TonyCheong; 01-02-2014 at 11:19 PM.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang66 View Post
hi bro which hotel you stayed and how was transportation around laos im intrested to go there
Old 28-04-2014, 06:10 PM
Samster

If you are interested to come Vientiane, PM me and I will provide you information of clubs where you can find girls..
The rate is 2500 Baht for whole night with girl friendly 3 star hotel at 750 b per night. The girls are around 7/10 quality.
KTV in Vientiane is considerably cheap too. just open bottles amounting to 5,000 baht per room and you can be treated like king over here.
On your 3 rd day, just travel to nearby udon Thani in Thailand (about 2 hours ride) for some thai actions. The rate overall is much cheaper than bkk.
Old 29-04-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

Re: Vientiane, Laos

For Bros visiting to Vientiane for first time,
you should stay in 3 stars hotels situated in Mekong, the city centre of Vientiane. It costs around 30 to 50 sgd.

You can visit the more popular clubs , namely, MARKTWO, MARINA,DAOKHAM,CATWALK.
MARINA is newly opened in late 2013 and there are really lots of SYT there. I would say 70% of girls(revelers) in the club at any time.
If you are lucky enough, you can pick up free.

There are no short of Night clubs too in this sleeping city. Just spend around 5,000 Baht for liquor/ beer, you can have a private room. Girls are around 2500 baht for whole night. Girls are around 7/10.

If you are looking for chill out, there are also pubs where you can enjoy beer with live band and they usually closes at 12am. Kop Jai Der restaurant is highly recommended if you are purely seeking to chill.

If you are someone who likes massage, there are plentiful in vientiane and they close at 11pm. It cost around 10 SGD for 1 hour massage. If you are looking for special, very very few offers such a service and therefore is expensive. I know of one that cost around 90 SGD that comes with happy ending inclusive of tips. Though expensive, it was damn good, the masseur SYT , fair and wootzz gentle.

Should you require more information, feel free to PM me.
Old 07-08-2014, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all

Will be in Laos, Vientiane 11-13 August. Any kind soul want to meet up and explore together?
Old 29-08-2014, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Road trip from Pattaya to Vientiane.

Hi all..

A couple of days I drove from Pattaya..to do a visa endorsement in Vientiane. I just detail some information for anyone interested.
First day left Pattaya at 4 am. Reached Udon Thani at about 1300 hrs.Stayed the night and left early next day to Nong Khai. Parked car behind the 7-11 near the border crossing at 100 baht a day.
Crossing the border was easy. A short walk from the car park ..clear immigration..very few people there..then a 15 baht bus trip across the friendship bridge.
At the Laos side..fill up an immigration card..pay a 5 baht custom duty at a counter..clear immigration and cross a checkpoint where you slip in the card given to you at the customs.
From there I was surrounded by taxi guys and finally settled for a 150 baht minivan trip to Thai embassy then sent to my hotel..
If you need anything from the embassy..do it yourself. Some scammers wait ourside the embassy and offer you their 'visa' services for exorbitant prices. I was quoted 3000 baht for a visa which was free....so just a quick smile and firm 'No Thanks!' will do.
I took DuangChan Plaza Hotel. 570 baht with a decent breakfast. This a new hotel..small but with very friendly staff..
From this hotel was 20000 kip to the restaurant areas beside the Mekong. Haggled down from 30000.
The night was fairly ok considering I was not really looking for any company. Dinner at a french place behind Mix Vientiane..a few drinks..went to a building with 3 stories..cant remember the name though..but it had pool..a live band..and friendly people many wanting to meet and chat.
After a few drinks I decided to go to a farm but sadly the place the tuk tuk brought me..the lady showed me a few girls who looked underaged..so no go. Being sufficiently traumatised I head to a place called @Home brought curtesy by a friendly foreigner and we just chilled there. On the way back to hotel saw a Viet massage parlour so gave it a go. 80000 for a 'Jacuzzi' package. Place was a tint dirty .Girl wanted 400000 kip more for extras..gave her 250000..take it or leave it..she took it. Nothing memorable but was ok.
Breakfast at hotel was decent. Lao coffee was strong. Liked it so bought a few packets of Dao coffee at shop opposite hotel for 25000 kip per packet.
From embassy ..passport collection only took minutes and then another minibus trip for 100 baht to border.
Duty free cigarettes was worth it..only 500 baht for a carton of Marlboros..but alcohol were expensive.
Immigration was a breeze again and after another 15 baht bus ride back to Thai border immigration..I was soon in my car heading back. Had to stop in Korat for another night but I wont report on Udon amd Korat cos this thread is about Vientiane.

Overall..Vientiane was a quiet city but need time to explore. I honestly liked it and wanted to stay a few more days but work beckoned.
I find Laos girls to be beautiful and friendly..will be back!

Last edited by Soi6; 29-08-2014 at 08:40 PM.
Old 30-08-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Road trip from Pattaya to Vientiane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Hi all..

A couple of days I drove from Pattaya..to do a visa endorsement in Vientiane. I just detail some information for anyone interested.
First day left Pattaya at 4 am. Reached Udon Thani at about 1300 hrs.Stayed the night and left early next day to Nong Khai. Parked car behind the 7-11 near the border crossing at 100 baht a day.
Crossing the border was easy. A short walk from the car park ..clear immigration..very few people there..then a 15 baht bus trip across the friendship bridge.
At the Laos side..fill up an immigration card..pay a 5 baht custom duty at a counter..clear immigration and cross a checkpoint where you slip in the card given to you at the customs.
From there I was surrounded by taxi guys and finally settled for a 150 baht minivan trip to Thai embassy then sent to my hotel..
If you need anything from the embassy..do it yourself. Some scammers wait ourside the embassy and offer you their 'visa' services for exorbitant prices. I was quoted 3000 baht for a visa which was free....so just a quick smile and firm 'No Thanks!' will do.
I took DuangChan Plaza Hotel. 570 baht with a decent breakfast. This a new hotel..small but with very friendly staff..
From this hotel was 20000 kip to the restaurant areas beside the Mekong. Haggled down from 30000.
The night was fairly ok considering I was not really looking for any company. Dinner at a french place behind Mix Vientiane..a few drinks..went to a building with 3 stories..cant remember the name though..but it had pool..a live band..and friendly people many wanting to meet and chat.
After a few drinks I decided to go to a farm but sadly the place the tuk tuk brought me..the lady showed me a few girls who looked underaged..so no go. Being sufficiently traumatised I head to a place called @Home brought curtesy by a friendly foreigner and we just chilled there. On the way back to hotel saw a Viet massage parlour so gave it a go. 80000 for a 'Jacuzzi' package. Place was a tint dirty .Girl wanted 400000 kip more for extras..gave her 250000..take it or leave it..she took it. Nothing memorable but was ok.
Breakfast at hotel was decent. Lao coffee was strong. Liked it so bought a few packets of Dao coffee at shop opposite hotel for 25000 kip per packet.
From embassy ..passport collection only took minutes and then another minibus trip for 100 baht to border.
Duty free cigarettes was worth it..only 500 baht for a carton of Marlboros..but alcohol were expensive.
Immigration was a breeze again and after another 15 baht bus ride back to Thai border immigration..I was soon in my car heading back. Had to stop in Korat for another night but I wont report on Udon amd Korat cos this thread is about Vientiane.

Overall..Vientiane was a quiet city but need time to explore. I honestly liked it and wanted to stay a few more days but work beckoned.
I find Laos girls to be beautiful and friendly..will be back!
Agree with your comments.
Old 04-10-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Anyone got updated information on Laos?
will be heading there soon.
Would like to know what's are the girl friendly hotels, farm locations
night spots I should have a few places to go already
Old 07-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SoulRipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Seniors,

Will be going to Laos end of this month. Any bros keen to meet up.
First time going there and probably be very blind.
Read the entire thread and seems not updated.

Any bros able to advise a girl-friendly hotel to begin with?
Appreciate it very much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1