The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
MarkInspire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
English Speaking WLs

Hi,
I am planning to make a visit to Geylang soon. I hv been reading through the pages here trying to soak in information.

Can anyone suggest where to find info regarding English speaking girls in Geylang?

Thanks a lot!
Old 05-09-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
shanghailong is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: English Speaking WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkInspire View Post
Hi,
I am planning to make a visit to Geylang soon. I hv been reading through the pages here trying to soak in information.

Can anyone suggest where to find info regarding English speaking girls in Geylang?

Thanks a lot!
hard.....to suggest, if they don't like you they can act dumb and not reply in English. just try your luck
Old 05-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks a lot!
You don't have to talk to them just whip out your dick and they'll know what to do.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-09-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghailong View Post
hard.....to suggest, if they don't like you they can act dumb and not reply in English. just try your luck
Thanks for the reply, so I suppose I’d do exactly as you suggested: try my luck!!
Old 05-09-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You don't have to talk to them just whip out your dick and they'll know what to do.
He he he.. 😄👍
Old 05-09-2018, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I find normally the thai WLs will know a little bit of english. PRC so far all i communicate in chinese
Old 06-09-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks a lot!
Rather difficult to find Geylang WL well verse in English. Except some Malaysian and Thai WL. Some non-speaking Chinese customer use WeChat app to communicate with PRC WL because it has built-in translation. Google Translate can also convert English words to another languages and vice versa. However Body language is the best.
Old 06-09-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SmallGerGer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello big guy!

i totally understand where you're coming from. being able to communicate with your partner really adds to the pleasure. there is a great mix of girls at 1649 very popular with visitors because they are known to learn english, and can speak japanese and indonesian to cater to different nationalities. the knockout girl there is tian tian. and yes, she speaks english and is looking for more teachers.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Greendale7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From my experience as a non-Chinese speaker, most of the CAT50 and CAT80 can speak basic English.

But the real treat are the CAT150 girls and unfortunately they most all speak Chinese and not a lick of English. There are a few that do like TianTian 1649 and YuHan 1431.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
I find normally the thai WLs will know a little bit of english. PRC so far all i communicate in chinese
Ok, Thanks!
Old 06-09-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Rather difficult to find Geylang WL well verse in English. Except some Malaysian and Thai WL. Some non-speaking Chinese customer use WeChat app to communicate with PRC WL because it has built-in translation. Google Translate can also convert English words to another languages and vice versa. However Body language is the best.
You are so right - the most critical language is Body Language, indeed!
Old 06-09-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallGerGer View Post
hello big guy!

i totally understand where you're coming from. being able to communicate with your partner really adds to the pleasure. there is a great mix of girls at 1649 very popular with visitors because they are known to learn english, and can speak japanese and indonesian to cater to different nationalities. the knockout girl there is tian tian. and yes, she speaks english and is looking for more teachers.
Thanks a lot for the specific suggestions, I think I have a fair idea now of whom to seek first!
Old 06-09-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendale7 View Post
From my experience as a non-Chinese speaker, most of the CAT50 and CAT80 can speak basic English.

But the real treat are the CAT150 girls and unfortunately they most all speak Chinese and not a lick of English. There are a few that do like TianTian 1649 and YuHan 1431.
Wow.. I hope I won’t get spoilt for choices!! Thanks a lot...
Old 07-09-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendale7 View Post

So, how was your experience like with Tian Tian and Yu Han?

I tried them both previously and they were very good service providers. The fact that there was no language barrier definitely helped too.

Curious to know what was it like for these two PRC WLs to serve non-Chinese speakers like you.

Were there any funny lost in translation moments or you all understand each other just fine?
Old 07-09-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

was pumping a PRC when she out of no where muttered "fuck me", was quite music to my ears....but that was all that she could come up with.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1