The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
assster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Ideas

my gf is basically very open to all my suggestions with the exception of anal n 3somes and we have basically done everything from SM, outdoor, cim, cof, public, cosplay etc. Recently become lazy cos feel like nothing else to do liao and sex becoming very routine and boring, basically fucking for the sake of cumming lah if u know what i mean...

hope to have some 'ideas' from brothers here on what turns you on, and what else can you do to spice things up.

Any good suggestions? will try to post up some pics for good/fresh ideas as a reward to fellow brothers cracking their brain for me.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ideas

err.... how about combining a few of your activities into one, e.g. sm at night at east coast park with her stark naked? Does it work? I know you mentioned you have several activities but to what extent do you carry out each...

Seriously, one of the biggest thrills I had was when i brought a FL who was very fond of me to East Coast near the sailing club. Was about 1am on a tuesday morn and there was barely a person in sight. I found a good bench over looking the sea, stripped her stark naked and bonked her for an hour.. damn.. that was fun...

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 10-03-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
assster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha, i know where u are toking about bro, been there before too. but it gets real cold at the beach at night, and there was once sand ended up in places it shouldn't be and ended up causing real bad abrasions... hahaha

for outdoors now we normally only do it in cars, cinemas, mscp, staircases etc where its more comfy.. SM outdoors.. hmm... can consider.. but think need quite abit of preparations... hahaha
Old 11-03-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
The_Chef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe_Chef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

That's very daring of you.. just don't get caught and see yourself in HEADLINES, or worst, STOMP!!!

If you like girls, you will love this!!!

=>Compilation of all my delicious girls!
(for more FRs and pictures)

=>First time Booking? Read this guide!

Old 11-03-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
toitoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by assster View Post
my gf is basically very open to all my suggestions with the exception of anal n 3somes and we have basically done everything from SM, outdoor, cim, cof, public, cosplay etc. Recently become lazy cos feel like nothing else to do liao and sex becoming very routine and boring, basically fucking for the sake of cumming lah if u know what i mean...

hope to have some 'ideas' from brothers here on what turns you on, and what else can you do to spice things up.

Any good suggestions? will try to post up some pics for good/fresh ideas as a reward to fellow brothers cracking their brain for me.
well bros , you are bore because of too much sex with your GF . try to bring yourself to the next level of sex . think of how to make her to have anal sex with you , how you make her love anal sex ? intro her dvd with threesome and see what her respond , intro her dilo and while having sex with you , insert the dilo into her ass . In this way she is indirectly having mini anal sex with the dilo and also getting her into the threesome mood .

hope its help , bro .
Old 11-03-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 16
ilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to behold

Try different positions [if not done already]
Sex Positions: Men's Health Sex Position Master: MensHealth.com

Make sex a messy affair.. use chocolate, milk or any thing to add spice

not many women are into or like anal so try this and let us know!
Old 11-03-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
my gf is basically very open to all my suggestions with the exception of anal n 3somes
Cannot anal n 3somes si bo ????

Try swinging http://www.sbfsg.net/orgies-...ezvous-79.html
Old 11-03-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
my gf is basically very open to all my suggestions with the exception of anal n 3somes and we have basically done everything from SM, outdoor, cim, cof, public, cosplay etc....hope to have some 'ideas' from brothers here on what turns you on, and what else can you do to spice things up. Any good suggestions? D
How about bondage as you screw your tied up lover until kingdom cum
then there's highway sex where d only moving thing unblown is the car's horn
but my favorite is to do it on a crowded beach
with my waist down covered in the sand, only thing sticking out is my dick
then have my lover, her head covered in towel, deliciously gobbling my meat
Old 11-03-2010, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Do you both love animals?
Why you so like dat?
Old 11-03-2010, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
The_Chef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe_Chef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangster View Post
do you both love animals?
lol! roflmao!!!

If you like girls, you will love this!!!

=>Compilation of all my delicious girls!
(for more FRs and pictures)

=>First time Booking? Read this guide!

Old 11-03-2010, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Simultaneous ANAL Sex!!!
See how it works is you insert the dildo into one anus first, u then doggy, the other party also doggy and engages reverse gear (beep beep beep) , then reverse into the dildo....

Then u start the SIMULTANEOUS ANAL SEX!!!!

Or you can try role reversal roleplay, how it works is u wear the female clothes , she wear the male clothes, and u bangs her. for extra wow factor try this in a carpark. for extra extra wow factor, do it in public

Oh and ask her if she love horses.... there is reason why when we say ppl have big dick we say Hung like a Stallion... u think u have big dick>? look at a Stallion dick and say again

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 11-03-2010, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

how about those sex board games u can get from those shops in far east selling sex toys... or if u have an iphone u can download some applications that has some good ideas and sex games...
Old 11-03-2010, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
lasivious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky GUI View Post
how about those sex board games u can get from those shops in far east selling sex toys... or if u have an iphone u can download some applications that has some good ideas and sex games...
Yah. A brilliant idea.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Flesh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky GUI View Post
Ya can put the iphone to vibrate, stick it up her #$!!* and call her repeatedly Just make sure you have free incoming ! Ha
Old 11-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

iphone is too wide and thin for a good vibrator

need at least 4 iphones....rubberband them up in a bundle then insert!!
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1