The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
Goldenhair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

SS and KT, I apologise again if my doubts offended anyone. But I really don't think she will be tempted la. Just voicing out my fears and doubts. Long distance r/s really hard sia...after all 2 weeks in sg, 2 weeks in HCM...I don't know can work out or not. But these doubts do cross my mind sometimes. I can't help it. But you guys have VN wives already and are blissfully married. I want that too. But too many heartbreak stories already...sometimes the more I read, the more I scare sia..Hope you guys understand...
Old 03-05-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
What happened? Your posts recently full of frustrations and anger?
He must has reached the time of the month

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 03-05-2013, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenhair View Post
sometimes the more I read, the more I scare sia..Hope you guys understand...
read less and best is don't log in
follow your heart
Old 03-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
read less and best is don't log in
follow your heart
Good advice. Quit SBF completely.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 03-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
SS and KT, I apologise again if my doubts offended anyone. But I really don't think she will be tempted la. Just voicing out my fears and doubts. Long distance r/s really hard sia...after all 2 weeks in sg, 2 weeks in HCM...I don't know can work out or not. But these doubts do cross my mind sometimes. I can't help it. But you guys have VN wives already and are blissfully married. I want that too. But too many heartbreak stories already...sometimes the more I read, the more I scare sia..Hope you guys understand...
The more u scared of heartbreaks, the more u likely to get it!

Have no fear!!!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 04-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

My fellow pals in VN says I think too much. Just go with the flow and see how. I think they are right. lately things have kinda settled down liao. Think both of us trust each other a little bit more liao...^^ This 21st May planned a Con dao getaway for just the 2 of us till 23rd then meet the rest from SBF pals for dinner.

I read SBF to see who else have encountered r/s problems and how to solved it. If possible, anticipate and prevent needless frictions between my girl and me due to cultural differences. Since I decided not to open the eatery biz liao, she decided she will work as a salesgirl or something just to kill time since she don't really need the money with me supporting her and stuff. So far so good la..hehehe....
Old 04-05-2013, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My fellow pals in VN says I think too much. Just go with the flow and see how. I think they are right. lately things have kinda settled down liao. Think both of us trust each other a little bit more liao...^^ This 21st May planned a Con dao getaway for just the 2 of us till 23rd then meet the rest from SBF pals for dinner.

I read SBF to see who else have encountered r/s problems and how to solved it. If possible, anticipate and prevent needless frictions between my girl and me due to cultural differences. Since I decided not to open the eatery biz liao, she decided she will work as a salesgirl or something just to kill time since she don't really need the money with me supporting her and stuff. So far so good la..hehehe....

just go ahead and try with the relationship...just dont commit yourself in anything first and not to have any investment in Vietnam unless u have really know the market..but frankly speaking,for my ownself,after staying for so many years,i still cant fully understand it...

but 1 thing for sure which i believe many bros here will agree is that majority of VN gals are stubborn..(in fact is sibei stubborn from my point of view)
Old 04-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

Totally agreed.

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Old 04-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

Thank you guys for all the advice. As with all relationship, I guess you never know until you tried. Frankly, I got good vibes from my girl and me. Now things have settled down a bit as we had passed the initial honeymoon period. So lets see how things go.

As for the eatery venture, still a big consideration over my side seeing that the economy reports differs from independent studies from other countries. But I guess until my sg biz is firm and ok, I will spent more time on it.

Once again thanks all in this thread. All your inputs and opinions are truly valuable to me as I feel I had a lot of catch up to do to understand the VN culture since I decided to commit to the r/s already. Good health and good wealth to all!
Old 05-05-2013, 01:18 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This 21st May planned a Con dao getaway for just the 2 of us till 23rd then meet the rest from SBF pals for dinner.
Waiting to hear the FR of the trip. Have never go there before

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 05-05-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
as I feel I had a lot of catch up to do to understand the VN culture
Think u hv to visit VN more

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 05-05-2013, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Think u hv to visit VN more
He has been visiting Vn...just not learning their culture...only stick to a gal cannot learn the Vietnam culture except her own culture...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Samster

hahaha...I have to agree with that H88. Usually I go there, I only go out with her and my own friends. but my own friends usually go bia oms,saloons and so on which she dont accompany to go. haizz...
Old 06-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 20
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by impreza69 View Post
9 cans of hanoi beers for you, bros!
Understanding... 04-05-2013 09:55 AM +6 elth

Bros elth who upz me...please identify yourself as I cannot find your nick...to return favour.....cheers!

Little Johnny: Drin-king, smo-king, and fuc-king.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahaha...I have to agree with that H88. Usually I go there, I only go out with her and my own friends. but my own friends usually go bia oms,saloons and so on which she dont accompany to go. haizz...
Wasted effort.

You should go there to experience other selections.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1