The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Malio Tipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Respectfully, I think you are misinformed on this matter. Do you know the average wage of these staff is about 1-2 Juta/month? and despite working these jobs they still live in poverty. That amount barely covers their boarding, and only makes ends meet if they eat rice and tofu or cheap foods. Of course if they could find a livable wage they would do so.....but these guys dont' have the same opportunities and privileges we do living in 1st world countries; Indonesia still struggles with massive unemployment and lack of education. Taking any job to make something (even though not enough) is better than nothing. This is why you see so many beggars and traffic people on the streets working for mere coins.

I don't want to keep re-iterating this, but if people are truly bothered by lowly 3rd world minimum wage workers trying to earn a small tip for providing good honest services, then they should go somewhere else, or just suck it up and deal with it; be a selfish asshole or be generous, just don't complain about it and deter others who wish to be generous instead of greedy. I think its fine for them to 'expect' a tip given that they understand it should be earned and not just gifted. Honestly, we are talking at most a few dollars, which is nothing to us, but really helps out the hardworking staff struggling to survive.

I think you have the two issues mixed up. You are on about the unemployment and living standards of a country while I am talking solely about if tipping is deserved.

Everyone would like them to live comfortably too but that issue is another story which I will not go into.

What you are saying in the original post is to tip EVERYONE. I disagree totally and believe only those who go above the call of duty should be tipped. And don't listen to the sob stories too mutt.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I think you have the two issues mixed up. You are on about the unemployment and living standards of a country while I am talking solely about if tipping is deserved.

Everyone would like them to live comfortably too but that issue is another story which I will not go into.

What you are saying in the original post is to tip EVERYONE. I disagree totally and believe only those who go above the call of duty should be tipped. And don't listen to the sob stories too mutt.
bro - welcome back to International sub-forum...missed your comment for more than a year...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-05-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
bro - welcome back to International sub-forum...missed your comment for more than a year...
many youngsters to take over the mantle
Old 24-05-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
many youngsters to take over the mantle
Taikok,
You are not that old lah...

My humble two cents.
Old 24-05-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Trip 2, for friendly information exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
He has the right to share whatever he wants.

This aakumu is a sex agent with no integrity. He copied others FR and claimed his. He did not acknowledge his wrong doing but instead giving excuses to justify he was right.

U can follow his trick via this, https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/sho...postcount=8103
Is this why he does not respond to my questions? I have read a post where he conned and threaten another bro here. Must be pretty bad since that bro had kept on repeating and warning everybody.
Old 24-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Hi bros,
Thanks to those that have added my points, please PM me if I forget to upped you back.

My humble two cents.
Old 24-05-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by igorry
Hi

I m new to Jakarta and will be going there in a month's time and m not sure where to stay for a few days.

Is it ok to stay in Travel hotel for a few days? Can you tell me which hotel you stay and is it easy to get to travel hotel?

How much is it for one girl? Did you pay for the hotel room in travel hotel?

Sorry for these questions. Really new.
Dear honourable abangs,

Another boliao PM.

Please fire away!
Old 24-05-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/explosions-heard-in-east-jakarta-body-parts-spotted-at-the-scene

Mod, please remove if inappropriate.
Just trying to update changing situation in jkt currently.
Hope all be careful...
Old 25-05-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Dear honourable abangs,

Another boliao PM.

Please fire away!
Must really consider to add your bank acc number for them to bank in first before PM asking questions.......pay for information service lah bang.
Old 25-05-2017, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/explosions-heard-in-east-jakarta-body-parts-spotted-at-the-scene

Mod, please remove if inappropriate.
Just trying to update changing situation in jkt currently.
Hope all be careful...
Ayo damn scary man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Must really consider to add your bank acc number for them to bank in first before PM asking questions.......pay for information service lah bang.
Hahaha fat hope lah these people want free lobang only.
You think like our generation of cheongsters meh?

Last time (before social media era) the cheongsters at least more sincere with face to face meet up.
Have regular TCSS kopi sessions and share experiences.
Nowadays a lot of jokers whom you never met before will PM/WeChat/WhatsApp you and ask for info or lobang outright as if it's an entitlement!

Can't be bothered lah so just refer them to hold hand serwit providers can liao!
Old 25-05-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngMohinSing View Post
My issue with Malioboro is that EVERY staff member at that place has their hand out expecting a tip. A tip is earned. What the staff at Malio are doing is begging for money.
And if I didn't enjoy the sex with the dancers so much, I would not return. But that still doesn't mean I don't have to be happy about being harassed by staff that view me as a way to get free money and providing me little to nothing in return.
Bro are you White? that probably makes you a target there, they think all Bule are rich.

If you don't like being harassed, Just vote with your feet and go elsewhere!
But looking at how popular and how much business they get, they probaby won't change for you man.
Old 26-05-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Please delete thank you.

Last edited by matong36; 26-05-2017 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Nil
Old 26-05-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Ayo damn scary man!

Hahaha fat hope lah these people want free lobang only.
You think like our generation of cheongsters meh?

Last time (before social media era) the cheongsters at least more sincere with face to face meet up.
Have regular TCSS kopi sessions and share experiences.
Nowadays a lot of jokers whom you never met before will PM/WeChat/WhatsApp you and ask for info or lobang outright as if it's an entitlement!

Can't be bothered lah so just refer them to hold hand serwit providers can liao!
news from locals here that more places will be closed during puasa compared to last year, due to also concerns about upcoming changes.

but if look from another angle, with possible rising corruption comes more vice places? :P

TCSS kopi sessions are good..alot of nice coffeeshops coming up in JKT.
even a personal friend is opening up 1 beside 1001!
hahaa....
Old 26-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Some fucker just told Leni about her photos being posted up on the internet.

I got confronted.

My sharing of photos and FR are becoz you guys can know which girls are good with their service and which are not.

You dont have to tell her about it.

If thats what you think was right, then it discourages me to share my FRs in the future especially with photos.

Disappointing.
he want to get into her good books..for the stupidest reason
but nvm la...next time just post minimal details.
and I promise I wont take any photos when we go out ok?
Old 26-05-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Some fucker just told Leni about her photos being posted up on the internet.

I got confronted.

My sharing of photos and FR are becoz you guys can know which girls are good with their service and which are not.

You dont have to tell her about it.

If thats what you think was right, then it discourages me to share my FRs in the future especially with photos.

Disappointing.
Dude,

Why do you get upset over this..

She is a whore and she should be glad you had help promote her services for free...

There are many who posted pictures of whores in SBF...

Dun worry about it...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1