The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Viber is cheap and good so far.
Old 30-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
justachillguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Troi oi, finally finished reading the thread. Started reading from 1st page but jumped to 2013 onwards after deciding that I've got no time to read through 5 years of posts and some of them would have been not so relevant anyway.

Sifted through tons of posts, made a mental note of whích seniors are SME of which areas (cam on rat nhieu to all viet seniors for all the selfless sharing and advices).

And cheers to all the bros who successfully tied the knot with their viet wife and tamed them. Hats off to you !(Because that usually meant that your way of handling them works and that you're also a successful (at least relative to others) person in life (financially and career-wise)).
Old 30-12-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

The golden universe rule: do to others the way u wanted others to do to u.
Old 30-12-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justachillguy View Post
And cheers to all the bros who successfully tied the knot with their viet wife and tamed them. Hats off to you !(Because that usually meant that your way of handling them works and that you're also a successful (at least relative to others) person in life (financially and career-wise)).
Tamed, handling...
Is that marriage
Old 30-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Tamed, handling...
Is that marriage
Or vice versa our Việt wives tamed us from being arrogant
Old 30-12-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
justachillguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Tamed, handling...
Is that marriage
Tamed the prevalent vb nature in them: like changing their priorities from mother to kid and husband; mule-like stubbornness; etc etc.
Old 31-12-2015, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tamed the prevalent vb nature in them: like changing their priorities from mother to kid and husband; mule-like stubbornness; etc etc.
Not easy to change vb thinking...they are family and short term oriented.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 31-12-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's the husband's job/duty to change what you seen as their weakness to strength.. If we make them feel at home n part of our family, she will hv a new family to take care of
Old 31-12-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
It's the husband's job/duty to change what you seen as their weakness to strength.. If we make them feel at home n part of our family, she will hv a new family to take care of
not that easy to change vb thinking. teaching them how to budget expenses ady quite challenging.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 31-12-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
not that easy to change vb thinking. teaching them how to budget expenses ady quite challenging.
Yes bro I agreee! Given in their hometown they can't hv nice food n cloth as in sin, so when in sin they will eat n eat buy m buy...
Take for instant we hv many dreams ie tour Europe buy big car bla bla bla
When no $$$ we Lan Lan... So one fine day we strike 2mil toto... If not careful in 1 or 2 yrs can fnsh all... That's human natural lol
It's takes time bro... With care n geniue love things will surely happen as we desired to be
Old 31-12-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
correct...so dun bother to change the vb...let them do what they want...

If tio toto 2mil...I will use the money to enjoy with many more vbs...why need to stuck to one...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
correct...so dun bother to change the vb...let them do what they want...

If tio toto 2mil...I will use the money to enjoy with many more vbs...why need to stuck to one...
Yes bro to each it's own, some may desire to settle down n hv family, during old age children by their side... While others enjoy cheong all the way
Old 31-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just came back from my chick's hometown. now in the process of laosai-ing.

Old 31-12-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i thought no chance to fuck at her hometown because i am staying at her house with her family. but nothing can stop us. check in this motel and did her full tank. best part, she paid for the room.

Old 31-12-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's a mistake to change a person mentality especially when they are already adult.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1