The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!
Staircase Sex, how many tried before ?

the trill of pumping her in the Fire Staircases of Orchard Towers,..Tangs and a few other locations,...shiok !

my latest was at the Textile Center Staircase,... have sex, whilst looking at the people below..

has anyone experienced similar ?
Old 17-09-2023, 05:53 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Staircase Sex, how many tried before ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
the trill of pumping her in the Fire Staircases of Orchard Towers,..Tangs and a few other locations,...shiok !

my latest was at the Textile Center Staircase,... have sex, whilst looking at the people below..

has anyone experienced similar ?
Is this you? https://x.com/sammyboyfor/status/170...931060539?s=20
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-09-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Only once. End up bleeding on my surgery wound.
Old 17-09-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Got fuck a girl on the stairs, but it was inside a house
Old 17-09-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Mscp staircases hahaha LP roof area….. OT ofc area toilet and staircase…
Old 17-09-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kretek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many times during school years. Love the thrill
Old 18-09-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10007 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kretek View Post
Many times during school years. Love the thrill
You started very early. Was it during primary school years?
Old 18-09-2023, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8362 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Why cannot do in room?

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 18-09-2023, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Why cannot do in room?
The excitment and thrill of it.

Used to make out with one of my ex at staircase. Heavy petting only. Didnt managed to fuck her cause that time still young (around 17-20)

Regretted for not fucking her. Now is a mother of 2 already. Damnit
Old 18-09-2023, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Tried once, thrilling experience, but didnt really enjoy it.
Still prefer the comfort and privacy of the bed.
Old 18-09-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

hahaha. I tried it when i was much younger like before 25.

That time can cum really fast. Now older already, takes much longer time and thus I doubt I can finish the act at Staircase.
Old 18-09-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 4
ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!

No actual sex at staircase, but fingered a colleague till she came. Sent her home after dinner and there was a staircase next to her door. Her parents were home and we couldn't bear to part, so went to the staircase and looked out while talking. We hugged, kissed and I lifted her skirt, put my hands in her panties to grab her butt, separating her butt cheeks to touch her butt hole as well, making her gasp... then I turned her around and rubbed her pussy till she came and collapsed breathlessly in my arms. Licked her juices off my very slimy fingers after. Eventually fucked and CIP her a week later.
Old 18-09-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 14
Scoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Staircase Sex, how many tried before ?

used to do it almost everyday with gf during ITE days when i was in ITE balestier. she was my classmate. after school proceed to nearby hdb. 4 house per block type. then proceed to either top or top 2nd floor staircase. usually finger her first then blowjob me while she sit on stairs n i stand. if not code red, i will f from behind, she face outside the ledge.
now wife dun like staircase action. worried about cctvs. so only allows once in a blue moon. but must chop chop ejaculate. so if we go staircase, straight away doggy her then pull out finish in her mouth, suck clean spit out n no need bring tissue also..
Old 18-09-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kretek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
You started very early. Was it during primary school years?
Nola.. primary sch was in the 90s. Those time primary school all good boys and girls. Lol
Old 18-09-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Last time lesser cameras, and fewer things to lose. Now older, have more things to lose if get caught, and my partner is less adventurous.

Staircase
HDB
Condo
Suntec
Plaza Sing
Liat Towers
SQ 2 while is was still building, at the side staircase facing the church, open air.
etc...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1