The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 3
Michscott is one of the Best!Michscott is one of the Best!Michscott is one of the Best!Michscott is one of the Best!
Threesome experience with two ladies?

Any Bro’s have experienced it with two ladies?

How did you convince them to do it?

Did it the two abalones different as you pull out of one and enter the other.

Share experience.
Old 22-01-2022, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
bradgunnerzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Threesome experience with two ladies?

Had a threesome with an ex-schoolmate of mine and her younger sister while on a cruise. Bumped into them by chance and they invited me to their room for drinks at night.

We were playing drinking games so I didn’t have to convince them and we naturally ended up having a threesome. Her younger sis was definitely tighter than her but I naturally was more satisfied fucking my ex-schoolmate as we had some unfulfilled desires from back in our school days.

After the threesome, her younger sis fell asleep but ex-schoolmate and I were obviously not satisfied so we both woke up and ended up having some steamy sex in the shower. I then brought her over to my room for more intimate 1 on 1 action. Easily one of the most memorable nights of my life.

Actually, I’m sharing the whole story on my new thread Part one is coming soon so please come & support bros: https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=21049752

Last edited by bradgunnerzz; 22-01-2022 at 03:13 AM.
Old 22-01-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Just do it
Old 22-01-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold

For me it’s just pure luck.
Had a staycation with my ex FWB n she brought her god sister along.
was having fun with my fwb when her god sis asleep but then awake by our moans. then she peeped at us doing n i caught it and jio her to join us.
She was shy but end up too steamy and rubbing herself when i touch her body.
fast hand fast leg remove her top and surprised by her nice cute sandy colour or slight pinkish nipple which is much better than my fwb.
When i move to lick her nip then she cannot tahan n ask me to enter her.
My fwb was sporty enough to watch at the side. Best thing happened is that when i want to change condom to enter her and she said she don’t like condom feel. So i entered her raw and came in her. My fwb was so shocked when i came into her as she thought i will pull out.
Long story short is that the god sis is now my wife and we had a few more 3some session even after married and when they are both pregnant at around same period.
Old 22-01-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

I had done it with 2 KTV girls before.

I was drinking at my usual KTV hangout. There were two girls which I particularly like. One girl can play, the other one cannot. I have drink with both before and slept with the first one for a few times already. The second one never go out with customer.

So that day I take the girl that can play one because was feeling horny that day. Halfway through, the mummy kept asking me to support the other girl too because she no customer that night. I just support and get her to sit with me.

We drank quite alot that night because two girls vs one men, they were getting quite high too. All three of us were quite drunk by the end of it.

I wanted to bring the first girl to hotel but she said she quite drunk, scared she difficult to go home after that. Asked me if ok to go her house. She and the second girl were staying in the same place though different rooms and because both girls were quite drunk, I can help send both back.

In the end somehow ended up having a threesome with both of them at their place. Quite an experience because my first and only time having a threesome and finally up the second girl. Never had a chance again because she said she broke up with boyfriend that day so feeling a bit down. She doesnt want to do that again after that. But shiok experience for that one time.
Old 22-01-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HuonTl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I met this Korean girl, she was a waitress in a korean barbecue restaurant me and my friends visited. When I laid my eyes on her, wow she was beautiful! She had fair skin, had a fringe and gorgeous eyes. She didn’t have big assets, a b cup from what I could tell but honestly boob size was not what I cared about, I am more of a face kinda guy.

I kinda immediately fell in love. I kept looking at her throughout her dinner and honestly didn’t care if she noticed, in fact I wanted her to notice. Never been one to be brave and ask a girl for her number but that night I wanted to be brave. We finished dinner and I told my friends I was going to go straight home. I didn’t though and instead went back, saw her wiping down our table. She saw me come back in.

H : Did you leave something behind (damn her voice was pretty too)

No I just wanted to say you are beautiful and was wondering whether I can get ur contact.

She smiled at me and gave me her WA (didn’t know Koreans used what’s app thought they had kaokao talk or something).

Went back that night and couldn’t sleep. Decided to send her a hi. We texted for about an hour and I found out she was here on a short term visa, exploring a new country while working to fund it. And that she was leaving In 2 weeks time back home. Must say I was pretty disappointed , wanted to get to know her better take her out to explore our city. I wasn’t looking for a quick fuck. I decided to leave it as is, she was going to leave anyway no point mah. She did say if I visited Seoul contact her! In my mind cheekily I was thinking can fuck her if I do go there haha.

About 1.5 years later actually did end up going for a work trip. Had quite a bit of time to spare and decided why not give it a shot. Still remembered how pretty she was. I said hi and wasn’t expecting a reply, it has been a while...

She surprisingly replied and I told her I was in Seoul. She said let’s meet up. Bro’s lets just say I was excited just the thought got me hard....
Old 28-04-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What happend after that . Why bro never complete the story

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuonTl View Post
So I met this Korean girl, she was a waitress in a korean barbecue restaurant me and my friends visited. When I laid my eyes on her, wow she was beautiful! She had fair skin, had a fringe and gorgeous eyes. She didn’t have big assets, a b cup from what I could tell but honestly boob size was not what I cared about, I am more of a face kinda guy.

I kinda immediately fell in love. I kept looking at her throughout her dinner and honestly didn’t care if she noticed, in fact I wanted her to notice. Never been one to be brave and ask a girl for her number but that night I wanted to be brave. We finished dinner and I told my friends I was going to go straight home. I didn’t though and instead went back, saw her wiping down our table. She saw me come back in.

H : Did you leave something behind (damn her voice was pretty too)

No I just wanted to say you are beautiful and was wondering whether I can get ur contact.

She smiled at me and gave me her WA (didn’t know Koreans used what’s app thought they had kaokao talk or something).

Went back that night and couldn’t sleep. Decided to send her a hi. We texted for about an hour and I found out she was here on a short term visa, exploring a new country while working to fund it. And that she was leaving In 2 weeks time back home. Must say I was pretty disappointed , wanted to get to know her better take her out to explore our city. I wasn’t looking for a quick fuck. I decided to leave it as is, she was going to leave anyway no point mah. She did say if I visited Seoul contact her! In my mind cheekily I was thinking can fuck her if I do go there haha.

About 1.5 years later actually did end up going for a work trip. Had quite a bit of time to spare and decided why not give it a shot. Still remembered how pretty she was. I said hi and wasn’t expecting a reply, it has been a while...

She surprisingly replied and I told her I was in Seoul. She said let’s meet up. Bro’s lets just say I was excited just the thought got me hard....
Old 28-04-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

i had 3P WWM several times

1) my mature FB Cecilia 43yrs old hint that she had this fantasy of watching me have sex with someone and then fuck her at the same time.. i told her i am ok and she suggested her BFF Karen (prob 45) married.. Karen is married but extremely open-minded - like she will share her sex life and stuff with Cecilia.
we met up for dinner at East Coast Lagoon and then proceed to Cecilia's place in Changi Road.

Karen was daring but she will keep asking Cecilia if she can do this or that to me.. when i ask her to blow me, she will turn to Cecilia to ask if she wants to blow me first etc

i came fast that day, maybe due to the excitement and also fucking Karen (who is a perfect MILF to fuck) - she is really good in bed (besides the constant asking for permission)

we ended up doing it 3 times through the night.. it was fucking shack.. next day we still wake up and went to Haig Road Market for breakfast before we parted ways.

Subsequently, we met up a few more times for 3P and also i secretly met up Karen also when she feels horny... she comes over to my place for a 1-1 private session.

both are now my FB - unknown to Cecilia of course.

2) i had four hands massage some time back (in shanghai) and i ask them if they are open to 3P - 1 was hesitant but the other convinced her after i promisd her some "bonus" - after that i extended their hours to another 2 hrs and we had the most sensual 3P ever - they lock the door and stripped then rub oil all over me and themselves and started the body massage while one of them started kissing and fondling me

at the end i stack them (lay on top of each other) up on the massage bed and penetrated them in sequence (although it was not easy to maintain the balance - it was really the best 3P experience.

3) the other 3P can be found in some of my post - mostly with my FB or MILF hunt..

so far never tried SYT 3P
Old 28-04-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

i've done 3 times, all paid, just to be upfront

1) 5 pax gb, 2 girls 3 guys, my first ever gb, i thought i would suffer from stage fright but because it was a nice and comfy setting i settled down pretty fast. long story short, i thoroughly enjoyed it, and wish that now singapore open up again, maybe can join one again soon. but it was slightly spoilt by this wanker who keep insisting "i paid money to fuck, i must fuck each of them 2 times to get my money's worth, so you two guys must wait for me" (well we both didn't wait and proceeded to get BJ while he's fucking lol)

2) massive orgy at a secluded and exclusive spot south of singapore. if i recall it was 6 girls and 18 guys, mind blowing experience but unfortunately my didi had stage fright and i only cum twice that night. i did however bring one of the ladies, an indian syt, to one of the rooms for some steamy 1v1 before i blew my white sperm on her brown belly. totally satisfying but gotta say, cos too many guys and girls, everytime i switched i had to change a condom, so not that convenient

3) 3some with the legendary alicia low with her indian lover, somehow i connected with the indian fella on wechat, and he suggested a 3some with her. this woman... is insane, choking, ram hard, fisting, anal, she wanted it all. totally worth the money (it wasn't very expensive tbh), and she gave me a bbbj at the end when i promised i wouldn't cum on her face.... well...... lol......

2)
Old 29-04-2022, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
revolutions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
2) massive orgy at a secluded and exclusive spot south of singapore. if i recall it was 6 girls and 18 guys, mind blowing experience but unfortunately my didi had stage fright and i only cum twice that night. i did however bring one of the ladies, an indian syt, to one of the rooms for some steamy 1v1 before i blew my white sperm on her brown belly. totally satisfying but gotta say, cos too many guys and girls, everytime i switched i had to change a condom, so not that convenient
6 girls and 18 guys, WTF this is the orgy of all orgies
Old 29-04-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 22
nemesis07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

3) 3some with the legendary alicia low with her indian lover, somehow i connected with the indian fella on wechat, and he suggested a 3some with her. this woman... is insane, choking, ram hard, fisting, anal, she wanted it all. totally worth the money (it wasn't very expensive tbh), and she gave me a bbbj at the end when i promised i wouldn't cum on her face.... well...... lol......

2)
Bro, please write a FR on this 🙏
Old 29-04-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Retiree is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[QUOTE=cavemao;21252606]i've done 3 times, all paid, just to be upfront

1) 5 pax gb, 2 girls 3 guys, my first ever gb, i thought i would suffer from stage fright but because it was a nice and comfy setting i settled down pretty fast. long story short, i thoroughly enjoyed it, and wish that now singapore open up again, maybe can join one again soon. but it was slightly spoilt by this wanker who keep insisting "i paid money to fuck, i must fuck each of them 2 times to get my money's worth, so you two guys must wait for me" (well we both didn't wait and proceeded to get BJ while he's fucking lol)

May i ask how much did you pay?
Old 30-04-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2994 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i've done 3 times, all paid, just to be upfront

2)
Imagine the 18 of them have big cocks. This kind usually got some fat ass who can’t really last long. And the ladies are Indian, Malays (all can take big cocks and a lot of ramming one. Super fun)
Old 30-04-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

I work with 2 ladies and we oversee a team of about 30 people under our charge. Last year in February one of them had wisdom tooth extraction so she was down for about 2 weeks. In her absence, it was suppose to be 2 of us sharing the workload till she got back. Suay suay at the same time my other colleague was identified to be a close contact of a positive Covid case so she got 2 weeks leave of absence.

For the 2 weeks i was doing 3 person job. Had to start work early and end work late every day for that 2 weeks. Even on the weekends i had to do some work to ease the workload for the upcoming week. Needless to say that was the toughest 2 weeks.

Finally they came back after their 2 week absence. Both of them felt really bad and already decided to reward me for tanking that 2 weeks worth of workload. They planned an evening dinner at a japanese restaurant that friday night followed by a surprise activity after that.

After dinner, they brought me to a hotel for my reward - a double blowjob. Both of them aren't super pretty but they had great figures as they exercised regularly. Moreover they knew i had a thing for gym babes so they dressed the part by donning on sports bras and shorts. That night they gave me 2 rounds of blowjob (one for each week of hard work they said). Felt a little weird seeing my colleagues sucking my dick at first but i decided to just revel in the moment.

First shot didn't take long to erupt as i hadn't release in a while. Exploded under 5min due to the excitement too. Took a break for about an hour before they did 2nd round. Came inside one of their mouths after about 20mins.
Old 30-04-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2994 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
I work with 2 ladies and we oversee a team of about 30 people under our charge. Last year in February one of them had wisdom tooth extraction so she was down for about 2 weeks. In her absence, it was suppose to be 2 of us sharing the workload till she got back. Suay suay at the same time my other colleague was identified to be a close contact of a positive Covid case so she got 2 weeks leave of absence.

For the 2 weeks i was doing 3 person job. Had to start work early and end work late every day for that 2 weeks. Even on the weekends i had to do some work to ease the workload for the upcoming week. Needless to say that was the toughest 2 weeks.

Finally they came back after their 2 week absence. Both of them felt really bad and already decided to reward me for tanking that 2 weeks worth of workload. They planned an evening dinner at a japanese restaurant that friday night followed by a surprise activity after that.

After dinner, they brought me to a hotel for my reward - a double blowjob. Both of them aren't super pretty but they had great figures as they exercised regularly. Moreover they knew i had a thing for gym babes so they dressed the part by donning on sports bras and shorts. That night they gave me 2 rounds of blowjob (one for each week of hard work they said). Felt a little weird seeing my colleagues sucking my dick at first but i decided to just revel in the moment.

First shot didn't take long to erupt as i hadn't release in a while. Exploded under 5min due to the excitement too. Took a break for about an hour before they did 2nd round. Came inside one of their mouths after about 20mins.
Sibei power! I also want to join ur company

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1