The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Regional choice of gl mms

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
I get the feeling the general preference among a lot of bros is southern girls and hence the popularity of Hunan girls in GL.
Actually think no choice in gl bro...most mms nowadays seem to cum fm hunan, hubei, sichuan etc...unfortunately not many fm northern region...
Old 02-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future
Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Hiya,

no need to apologise bro...becuz this is just yr pov...same goes for any other samster...

Actually am glad to see this post of yrs...becuz it once again shows that the ratings score is v subjective...

newbie LiLi does perhaps look interesting wif her quite high bridged nose n small sweet sexy face...however i tend to agree wif geylangfc that she wld prolly look more attractive if she changed that frizzy hairdo of hers n while at it perhaps get a more sexy make over clothes wise

to me Ting Ting is v easy on the eyes n has a kinda of nu ren wei appeal...

Yan Yan is a cute young looker wif china doll hairstyle, nice big eyes, has that young jc/poly gal kinda look...well to me at least...

btw was previously indebted to you for first highlighting super sex svc gem QQ...so how does newbie LiLi reckon when it cums to sex svc n gfe bro??...
The appeal of QQ lies in her teh teh voice combined with her sweet smile and willingness to please.

Her catbath is thorough and includes sensuous sucking of the toes and fingers.. Ah heavenly.. tot of her servicing me is causing a stir in my loins now

So if I use qq's sweet appeal and service Lvl as benchmark, QQ will score a 9/10 for me

Qiqi will prolly be a 7.5. She does a thorough job without cutting corners and gives gfe. Very willing to please and friendly as well. But doesn't exude the horny little nymph attitude asking to be banged hard like QQ. Like QQ. Lili has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Lili is worth a try if u just want to try new blood. She won't be mind blowing, but definitely provides value
Old 02-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The appeal of QQ lies in her teh teh voice combined with her sweet smile and willingness to please.

Her catbath is thorough and includes sensuous sucking of the toes and fingers.. Ah heavenly.. tot of her servicing me is causing a stir in my loins now

So if I use qq's sweet appeal and service Lvl as benchmark, QQ will score a 9/10 for me

Qiqi will prolly be a 7.5. She does a thorough job without cutting corners and gives gfe. Very willing to please and friendly as well. But doesn't exude the horny little nymph attitude asking to be banged hard like QQ. Like QQ. Lili has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Lili is worth a try if u just want to try new blood. She won't be mind blowing, but definitely provides value
Appreciate the reply bro...

Interesting that u mentioned qi qi...assume u r referring to the retired qi qi(2062)...really enjoyed my sessions wif her n kinda of preferred her to qq becuz qq was just too skinny for my liking...

yet another eg. relating to subjective povs!
Old 07-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxxx85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if TOng Tong L16H51 still working ?
Old 07-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Bao Bei(1651)

Bao Bei(1651)...23 yr old mm fm Hunan...quite chio cute syt looker, roundish face, lovely big enchanting eyes, wears fakelashes which look quite nice...158-160cm, quite slim bod wif slight tummy impression, has a lovely looking back...nice legs, has a small snake tattoo on her outer lower right calf/leg....B cup boobs wif darkish brown eraser tits, 50 cent areola, soft n nice feel...ass is abit flat, pussy abit bushy but no smell...has previous skin trade experience in Macau...

Overall sex svc is vgd for newbie n gfe is vgd...passion n sensuality increased as session progressed fm kisses, to light frenching n finally passionate frenching!...

Full pkge svc both in shower n bed...seemed to enjoy me tonguefu...gets real wet n horny, more so during FJ., natural passionate sensual feel, shiok!..only downside bbbj abit weak...

Overall had an enjoyable bonk wif this newbie Bao Bei...friendly sweet fun mm who is also a gd conversationalist...definite gem potential to me...!

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 09-04-2013, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx85 View Post
Anyone know if TOng Tong L16H51 still working ?
Yes she is still working and in fact i just had a fantastic session with her over the weekend
Old 11-04-2013, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all

Quote:

good memories

Old 11-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
U might like Bao Bei.. the rest i not so sure... haven't had a good look at them with makeup n proper clothes on..
Confirm & double chop
Bro Keewee & me approve BaoBei 16/51
Old 12-04-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Confirm & double chop
Bro Keewee & me approve BaoBei 16/51

Anyone else that caught your eye?
Old 15-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Shun Zi today. Walked out an angry man.

Step in first thing sian liao she ask me what others write about her and what negative things they wrote. Tried to change topic and fail.

Rest of the session down hill, can't even achieve fire and forget mission. Within 15min I was out. No mood and sibei turn off. Blow cannot let hair down coz hot, blow finish refuse to change cap despite my request. Must I change myself. Dead fish fj.

I was so pissed and my attitude was so sudden and 180 change that she came to the shower asking me what was wrong and how she could improve. I told her to ask her seniors and not talk to me.

Top few worst session in GL history.
Old 15-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Samster

czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Honestly I think I got her on the wrong day. Makes Cong cong seem like an angel I tell ya. Maybe u punters might her on a day she better mood.
Old 15-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Samster

Makes me miss Kitty's attitude from long ago. Gordon's girl, if u chaps remember
Old 15-04-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
Honestly I think I got her on the wrong day. Makes Cong cong seem like an angel I tell ya. Maybe u punters might her on a day she better mood.
wah... so bad ah... I bonked her on her 1st working day, although her service is weak, and unwilling kisser/frencher, overall she's friendly and chatty to me, she still tell me to rtf her and I said ok.

she had not prior exp. in the sex industry... ShunZi unfriendly with you ?

I think dun know which bro go and tell her got quite a no. of bad FR about her,that's why...

CongCong friendly gal ah ?
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 15-04-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Tried shunzi - kawai, petite, chatty - like a school girl.

She worked in KTV previously and so not quite used to our GL standards. Told her she needed to overcome her barrier around frenching and pussy licking - otherwise at least half of the bros here would rather try other gals.

Shunzi would need to work on her services if she wants to be AP.
Shun Zi how to be AP? Still long way lah bro.

Totally CMI. Onli wants to get over the sex fast and no svc.

No speak french and pussy licking and also beri lacklustre bonk.

Worst than Cong Cong.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 16-04-2013, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Shun Zi how to be AP? Still long way lah bro.

Totally CMI. Onli wants to get over the sex fast and no svc.

No speak french and pussy licking and also beri lacklustre bonk.

Worst than Cong Cong.
wah... seems like she never take my advice seriously... told her to be more friendly toward customers, must be more willing to kiss/french...

CongCong spoke French with you ah ?
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1