The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
BiffBeret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phoenix Commando Squad.

Tks for nice story.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
sugarkawai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, camping here
Old 05-07-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 9
fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Malaysian government receive intel from undercover nicknamed " burung helang' , malay words for eagle.

He said Jaffar had gain recognition from southern pirate group operating in water between Straits of Singapore and East Borneo.

Jaffar had trained pirates to use portable SAMs and the pirates in turn allowed Jaffar to use ships and agreed to share bounty with Jaffar.

Malaysian government not willing to commit forces , simply let Singapore deal with this pirate group all by itself.

Few days later, Police Coast Guard Squirrel helicopter shot down by SAMs from pirate boats .. Police Coast Guard Commandant was shocked because he never expected his helicopter to be shot down by missile as police helicopter with trained gunners manning M-60 Machine gun was a fearsome sight to pirates who use assault rifles.

Police helicopter pilot and crew were captured by pirates . It was a loss of face to Police force.
Video was sent to Police HQ showing pilot and crews being beaten and tortured..

Singapore Government swore revenge..

At the island, military pilots were heading towards enemy HQ and surprised 'enemy' .. LTC Lei and Capt Tang and rest of squad were happy with pilots performance..
Old 05-07-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

At hotel room in London, Zhang Ni received call instructing her to switch on laptop and turn on cam..

She saw masked figure who was female.

Red Violet : Little Girl, what are you wearing right now?

Zhang Ni: can you see what I am wearing ?

Red Violet: Little Girl, answer my question appropriately !!!

Zhang Ni: I am wearing blue blouse and black pants.

Red Violet: Take them off!

Zhang Ni: what are you trying to do?

Red Violet: You have to listen to whatever I says! I am getting impatient now!!!

Zhang Ni took off her clothes.

Red Violet : off with your lingeries also!

Zhang Ni sobbing and begging her not to ..

Red Violet : you look pretty when you cried . no wonder Chairman cannot forget you.. NOW, take these off, you slut!!
Old 09-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Pirates become more daring and confident now, because they have means to counter armed helicopters , which is light by military standards because police helicopters, Ecureils (Squrriels) got only door mounted GPMGs , and no countermeasures, like chaffs or flares to ward off missiles.

Air Police Wing was so demoralised. DAC Low, had forseen this and appealed to Government to buy better helicopters with better armanents but government felt that current helicopters with GPMG were good enough.

Government feel embarrassed to see law enforcement officers being captured and tortured.

At this time, China decided to offer to sell WZ-11s to Singapore Police Air Wing.
WZ-11s were orginally Squrriels ,copied by Chinese government from French Eurocopter.

WZ-11s were used by China's People Armed Police (武警) as gunships to fight powerful criminal groups with well trained mercs.

Police Air Wing considering this offer as China offer training and support as the cheaper rate via Currency exchanges. (USD and Euros too high.)
http://chinesemilitaryreview.blogspo...elicopter.html

Besides, Helicopter Squad and Commando Bdn sent condolenes to Police Air Wing and told them they can offer to train Air police to cope with capture and learn to evade, escape..

DAC Low, accept this offer and instructed police pilots to sign up for training.

Besides, Government received msg and videos showing Tengku Jaffar group and pirates had successfully hijack large ships containing 10 APCs..

Defence Minister fears that Tengku Jaffar had becoming more powerful with 10 APCs and pirates alling with him.
Top Command decided to deal with this threat sooner as possible to prevent him from becoming new version of LTTE. (Tamil Tigers - powerful terrorist organisations with boats and aircrafts, and over 3000 men.)
Old 09-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Scupture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 09-07-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
karimasong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping here!
Old 09-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 22
cuntforsale21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuntforsale21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice updates, TS
Old 09-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 22
cuntforsale21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuntforsale21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, very nice
Old 10-07-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
xwoodx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Old 10-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Team Leader of Police Air Wing, DSP Nicole Wong (Priscelia Chan) was ordered to undergo training together with police helo pilots and crews at Commando Bdn.

Thunder Squad, Phoenix Squad and Special Helicopter Detachment jointly in charge of training.

2 guys (Bumblebee, from Thunder Squad), Hummingbird , from Special Helo Detachment.

2 ladies (Meixian, and Li Xi from Phoenix)

DSP Nicole Wong and Insp Melissa (played by Rebecca Lim) were only ladies among police air wing pilots and crews.

Can both police women take strict and tough training regime (jungle training) and will they listen when order to strip naked in front of males ?

Can they pass flying test under difficult circumstances, like flying Kiowa light helicopter armed with light machine guns, against the odds (flying and dodging missiles and AA guns)?
Old 10-07-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Yahooer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for updating!
Old 13-07-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Since her return from London, Zhang Ni feel stressed and fearful. she wondered who blackmailed her, how come blackmailer know her every move?

DSP Nicole Wong, diploma holder in aviation from poly , had joined Police force under scholarship, after hearing that police force had set up police air wing. After six year with SPF, she was promoted from ASP to DSP, and earn 4 badges which she displayed on her uniform.

DSP Nicole Wong and her team stood in attendance at Commando camp where they met Li Xi, Meixian and Bumble bee and Humming bird.
She felt that she outranked all four because she got 1 crown and 1 star on her shoulder .(DSP is considered equvalent to Lt Colonel)
Li Xi and Humming Bird are Capt, Meixian and Bumble Bee are Sgt.

Rest of Phoenix and Thunder team are at Command Ship ,listening to and discussing with senior commanders on dealing with threats from Jaffar.
Old 15-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

Meixian gave loud instructions , then police pilots and aircrew shout ''yes ,mdm!"

In Meixian's heart ,she felt proud because all pilots are all holding senior officers rank (Inspector and above) and a few aircrews rank higher than her (S-sgt and above)

On her orders, all police officers marched to the hall where Cpt Li xi will be conducting medical examinations .

Li Xi: Ladies and Gentlemen, take off your clothes now.

Nicole: what?

Meixian (interrupting): when you speak to superiors, shout Report before you are granted permission to speak.

Nicole: but.. but.. I am more senior than her.

Meixian, glared at her fiercely: so? you are here as trainee. Last time, we train army helicopter pilots, our trainees are holding ranks as colonel, LTC, Major, they all do as we ordered!

Nicole: Yes, Mdm

Nicole: Report!
Li Xi: speak!
Nicole: are we supposed to strip here? in open area?

Li Xi : Yes, right here

Nicole : but both of us are women and the rest are all men..

Li Xi: It make no difference.. hurry up! don't waste time!

all officers took off their uniform top. all wear tee shirt except for 2 ladies who don't stripped off their top because they never wear tee shirt under their uniform..

Meixian: both of you! strip now!

Nicole: this is harrassment! we are law enforcement officers , stop that abuse!
Old 15-07-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
ganwwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1