The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Job Done. Considering Vasectomy.

This post is not an advocacy of vasectomy. If Singaporeans are healthy and of child bearing i.e. procreating age, please have more children because life is never complete without adequate parenting experience.

Still, on my end, I am not clearly your inclusive Singaporean special needs case, but there are certain aspects of my growth and ageing that I knew since 17 years of age. My mother was a left handler while my dad is a right, essentially I am born as one of those 1% that are ambidextrous discovered since military days. Yet, genetically at Central Manpower Base in the 20th century, I knew I was born with several genetic disorders which are not life threatening, but procreation is ill advised on most days.

Vasectomy is an option that the Medical Officers did not talk me out of, and since I suffer from more than one rare genetic disease which have neither any known cure nor any life threatening consequences, since the past two decades I have kept readjusting and realigning my lifestyle and today procreation is not required absolutely on my end even if I were to marry as my extended family has enough descendants i.e. nephews and nieces to carry on the extended family lineage.

This post is at best a signal of intention because I am exploring certain biological sciences that usually are what males don't discuss about, and even when they do, the medical sciences are not perfect either and should never be otherwise I will be out of a job.

Between firstly invitro fertilisation (IVF) of any potential Asian arranged brides such as Vietnamese, or secondly sperm donation since my testicles are still generating but since I won't intend on impregnating my partner I don't see any reason why will I donate my sperm, or thirdly semen preservation in case of a probable romantic marriage if at all, versus fourthly vasectomy, this is what I will be exploring next as a Singaporean having crossed the de facto age of crucification.

Keep up the good work fellow Singaporeans if you are healthily married and mating.
Old 20-01-2017, 03:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Job Done. Considering Vasectomy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linrx View Post
please have more children because life is never complete without adequate parenting experience.
That's not a fact that's just your view of life. There are millions of people who are perfectly happy not to procreate. I happen to be one of them.

The idea that life is not complete without producing offspring is a product of societal attitudes.

In the agricultural age having children was a necessity because it was children that were the labor force needed to keep the farm going. Obviously this is no longer the case in today's world.

Being able to live my life without the encumbrances of parenthood has been wonderful. I've had more money to spend on myself. I've been able to travel and work wherever I want without having to consider mundane issues like child care, education and safety.

It also enabled me to retire at an early age because of the huge savings I made not having to bring up kids.

The biggest argument for having children is that they will look after you in your old age but we all know that is a load of bull. My elderly neighbors all have children but their visits are few and far between. Go to any old folks home and 99% of the residents have children. In many cases it was the children that dumped them there because they were too much of a burden.

I reckon I've saved at least 1.5 million dollars not having children. The money will buy far better geriatric care than children will ever provide.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-01-2017, 04:29 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That's not a fact that's just your view of life. There are millions of people who are perfectly happy not to procreate. I happen to be one of them.

The idea that life is not complete without producing offspring is a product of societal attitudes.

In the agricultural age having children was a necessity because it was children that were the labor force needed to keep the farm going. Obviously this is no longer the case in today's world.

Being able to live my life without the encumbrances of parenthood has been wonderful. I've had more money to spend on myself. I've been able to travel and work wherever I want without having to consider mundane issues like child care, education and safety.

It also enabled me to retire at an early age because of the huge savings I made not having to bring up kids.

The biggest argument for having children is that they will look after you in your old age but we all know that is a load of bull. My elderly neighbors all have children but their visits are few and far between. Go to any old folks home and 99% of the residents have children. In many cases it was the children that dumped them there because they were too much of a burden.

I reckon I've saved at least 1.5 million dollars not having children. The money will buy far better geriatric care than children will ever provide.
Boss,

I have sent you a PM and hope that you will reply soon. I have offered you an extra proposal

Please reply to me soon

thank you
Old 20-01-2017, 05:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
meviusoption deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if this is merely about your genetic disease, won't preimplantation genetic testing solve your woes?
Old 10-02-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
the children that dumped them there
As sad as this sounds what you say is actually quite true
Old 10-02-2017, 08:51 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
As sad as this sounds what you say is actually quite true
Yes. In fact in hospital we call it "dumping syndrome"

This happens especially frequently before long holidays like CNY

Young people bring their elderly parents to A+E insisting that they have some kind of severe illness and needs to be hospitalised for at least 1 week.

When we doctors tell them there is nothing wrong with their parents, they get angry and kick up a huge fuss.

They basically will not leave until we agree to let them dump their parents in hospital while they go on their overseas vacation.

Dumping Syndrome. It's real.
Old 26-02-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DonFranks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Dumping Syndrome. It's real.
Very sad for any kids to do this to their parents
Old 27-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonFranks View Post
Sad but true. The world is a very sad place. That's why anti depressant prescriptions are soaring.

Prozac is now detectable in the waste water systems of many major Western cities.

https://qz.com/455977/the-prozac-in-...rimp-reckless/
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-02-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonFranks View Post
Have you seen what parents do to their children in the name of 'love'?
Old 12-03-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DonFranks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sad but true
Looks like having kids is not what it seems to be, haiz
Old 21-03-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmondquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

“If children were brought into the world by an act of pure reason alone, would the human race continue to exist? Would not a man rather have so much sympathy with the coming generation as to spare it the burden of existence, or at any rate not take it upon himself to impose that burden upon it in cold blood?”

“Marrying means to halve one's rights and double one's duties”.

― Arthur Schopenhauer.
Old 25-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Very very very well said! This should be immortalized somewhere on this forum!

Many adults think that children are a sure and safe aged-care plan in their retirement, but clearly, even flesh and blood provides no guarantees.

Similarly, the idea that life is not complete without getting married is a product of societal attitudes, and just like producing offspring, seems to have a stronger influence on women.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1