The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qmqmqm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre

Any one try the Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, there are more than 10 shops inside
Old Yesterday, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmqmqm View Post
Any one try the Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, there are more than 10 shops inside
Last i heard Joey who was from Parklane is there now. Haven't been to that place in years.
Old Yesterday, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 11
Averagearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to all

Lvl 2, not sure if it's joey but I recently tried this lady at lvl 2. Figure quite good and can juagen. Can fj but expensive
Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Lonerangerz88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Several months ago I went lv 4 there was a Chinese sg PR working. But now no longer around if anyone knows her contact pls share. Thank you!
Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2724 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

few months ago i went there repair laptop, at lvl 3, saw a good figure walk pass, i tell the repair man i go toilet so i can stalk her, didnt manage to see which shop she does to...
Old Today, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1426 / Power: 14
sfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
few months ago i went there repair laptop, at lvl 3, saw a good figure walk pass, i tell the repair man i go toilet so i can stalk her, didnt manage to see which shop she does to...
got 1 shop within few steps of the repair shop. not sure you meant that lady over there or the one who always find her in the shop
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1