The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
DaSmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bonk one 19yrs old 300k, service no good still ask for tip, give her 20k she want 50k..
Service was no good? I think that's the standard service at classic.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Classic/Travel Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Just heck care those freeloaders.
Even the front reception girls at Classic/Travel Hotel also asked me for tips.
Really WTF!

From time to time I give a little tip to waitress if my drink is served quickly.
We should reward those waitresses with good service.

By the way my Indonesia local kaki has confirmed with me that night entertainment business is quite slow lately.
No wonder price drop at Classic/Travel Hotel sial hahaha!
yeah well said , don't spoil them with the americian style of tipping. Them idiots tip regardless of level of service! Many places have been spoilt just because it makes them 'feel good'!
Old 11-10-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Maybe its time you stop blaming the Classic girls for the poor service you receive, and take a good look in mirror at yourself. I can't blame the Classic girls for not wanting to service you when you are their grandfather age and look like a shriveled prune.
Don't worry la , people are not stupid and can judge for themselves. Classic and Travel are top 5 things in Jakarta mongering. If it was here , I'll be there every day! Cheap booze , nice ladies , live band , nude show , no hassle girls ....... what else do you want?
Old 11-10-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
yeah well said , don't spoil them with the americian style of tipping. Them idiots tip regardless of level of service! Many places have been spoilt just because it makes them 'feel good'!
American style of tipping has spoilt the market from Central/South America to Southeast Asia.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

I have this service no good girl, at classic but still think there is some are good, so I will continue to go there, maybe the chemistry is not right for me and the girl, cause we didn't talk, she don't understand English, I don't understand her, I think that why service had?I saw few with 7-8 girls, will want to try them
Old 11-10-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Classic/Travel Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Just heck care those freeloaders.
Even the front reception girls at Classic/Travel Hotel also asked me for tips.
Really WTF!

From time to time I give a little tip to waitress if my drink is served quickly.
We should reward those waitresses with good service.

By the way my Indonesia local kaki has confirmed with me that night entertainment business is quite slow lately.
No wonder price drop at Classic/Travel Hotel sial hahaha!
Taxi driver is the worse thought I'm a Japanese want 200k from me,I told him to on meter
Old 11-10-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Classic/Travel Hotel

Quote:
I have this service no good girl, at classic but still think there is some are good, so I will continue to go there, maybe the chemistry is not right for me and the girl, cause we didn't talk, she don't understand English, I don't understand her, I think that why service had? I saw few with 7-8 girls, will want to try them
Indonesian cewek's service is quite mechanical and not like Thai or Viet girls.
Learn some simple Bahasa to break the ice.

Just keep trying and you'll find someone you can click with.
My favourite SYT cewek at Classic Terminal 5 looks cold at first but very good attitude and accomodative.
Give me gentle BBBJ like a girlfriend.
Sibei song hahaha!
If I'm 15 years younger sure fall in love with her and tio self induced gong tao!

Quote:
Taxi driver is the worse thought I'm a Japanese want 200k from me, I told him to on meter
Yes some Taxi drivers really KNN!

Indonesia is also experiencing a slower economy at the moment.
Many businesses also kaput liao.
No wonder Classic/Travel Hotel dropped their price!
Old 11-10-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Don't worry la , people are not stupid and can judge for themselves. Classic and Travel are top 5 things in Jakarta mongering. If it was here , I'll be there every day! Cheap booze , nice ladies , live band , nude show , no hassle girls ....... what else do you want?
Personally, I would like to have good, passionate sex with the girl as well. That rarely happens at Classic or Travel, but it does happen at MANY other places in Jakarta. I agree that Classic and Travel are both top 5 in Jakarta for number of customers. I think that's why the girls are mostly dead fish in bed at those places - they get screwed 8 times a day and that ruins the enjoyment for a girl pretty quickly after they have been screwed by 8 different guys a day every day for a month, then 6 months, then a year, then 5 years.

I'm not saying Classic and Travel aren't good value for money, because they are dirt cheap so even seeing the girl naked in the room is worth the 300k. It just depends what you enjoy in life. I personally prefer more of a playful and girlfriend type of experience than I find at those cheap high volume whore houses.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was at Jakarta I went to blok M, but cannot find d place, is it close, and I went to classic girl are 300k 1 hr, 500k 2hrs
Blok M is an area...... Guess u went to the wrong street. The last I went, still there.. maybe closed weeks ago. Those bros in JKT can advise on this.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

I always enjoy myself in Travel or Classic... maybe I am too handsome. About 40 SGD with sexifing sex with a SYT... what can 1 monger asks for more?

BTW, avoid these joints if not up to your standard.... leave these 2 lousy places to me to "suffer".
Old 11-10-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Arrow Classic Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I always enjoy myself in Travel or Classic... maybe I am too handsome. About 40 SGD with sexifing sex with a SYT... what can 1 monger asks for more?

BTW, avoid these joints if not up to your standard.... leave these 2 lousy places to me to "suffer".
Why you so low class go Classic!?

Hahaha I sama sama lah.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I was at Jakarta I went to blok M, but cannot find d place, is it close
Ds place? Is it close to what? To hotel classic? No, it's far from there. Is it close to Blok M? Yes, that is where it is.

If you want to go to the Blok M bars, you tell the taxi to take you to Jalan Pelatehan Blok M. If you just say Blok M, that is meaningless because Blok M is a big area. It would be similar to saying "take me to Kota" if you want to go to Hotel Classic. Kota is the area, Hotel Classic is the place. All taxis know Jalan Pelatehan (pronounce it Felatehan if they don't understand Pelatehan). I wouldn't recommend going there until 2am though, that's when the good looking girls arrive at My Bar. If you want to go to Ds Place then go early (around 10pm), but the girls are ugly there. North Jakarta places like Hotel Classic have much better looking and younger girls than Blok M has. However, you will absolutely get better sex from the Blok M girls than you ever will from Hotel Classic girls, and there are a few gems to be found.

If you want to go to the Karaokes in Blok M, tell the taxi to take you to Hotel Melawai Blok M. There are closer hotels, but all Taxis know that hotel. The karaoke places are located behind Hotel Melawai 1. If you want the taxi to take you to the karaoke places near there rather than drop you at hotel melawai, tell the taxi "saya mau ke tempat karaoke di bilakan hotel melawai". There are some good karaoke places in that area. I go there at times and they act shocked that I want to come there since I am a white guy. They are used to having only Asians. But it's not a problem like in Bangkok where many karaokes are Japanese only.

As far as clientele, Blok M bars are mostly westerners, blok m karaokes are mostly japanese and korean, and Kota is mostly Chinese and Indos.
Old 13-10-2016, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Mille

Nightclub to be closed after the arrest of drug user

The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration plans to close Mille’s nightclub in West Jakarta after a police officer was arrested there for using narcotics.
“If you have a nightclub, you should know that some of your visitors could be using narcotics. An obvious sign might be that they only order water, not alcoholic drinks,” said Ahok as reported by kompas.com on Wednesday.
Therefore, it is the right decision to close the nightclub located at Lokasari entertainment area in Mangga Besar, West Jakarta, said Ahok adding that he ordered the closing of Stadium nightclub as well because of drug use.
Police officer Adj. Comr. Sunarto was arrested while using narcotics at Mille’s nightclub on Oct. 8.
Head of Jakarta Public Order Agency Jupan Royter said his agency would discuss with other institutions about the closing of the nightclub. The closing date has yet to be decided.
A witness said using drugs in entertainment clubs is common in Jakarta, but he admitted that after Stadium nightclub closed in May, 2014, it was not easy to buy narcotics inside clubs.
He said people are allowed to use narcotics that they bought from outside traders.
Ahok said Mille’s would be closed because the administration found people consuming drugs there twice.
“If we find people using drugs on two separate occasions, we will close any and all nightclubs,” he added.
Old 13-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thks for all the information. I will be making my virgin trip next month. After reading the thread, I m quite confident of solo navigation to the main Cheong places.
Just wanna ask does the Indonesian banks charge a fee if u use foreign ATM cards for withdrawal at their ATMs. I m using Citibank.
Old 13-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidsex View Post
Bro,

Any recommendation for places near Aryaduta Hotel?

Cheers...
I am staying there too..
Asked the taxi drivers, they bring me to block M, drop down, but the area mostly karaoke, ask the front, they say just sing only.. no action..
So left empty handed,

On the way back, the taxi driver bring me around the place, apparently the girls standing at the road side are doing business.. u can pick 1 home anytime.

Asked for clubs or places like alexis , they say all of them are at Kota area (mangga besar)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread