The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2010, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
Gordon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGordon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by samual View Post
My first FR report
Name: LV
Hse: Met her at another house but heard she station @ L1651
Looks: 8/10 ( from far ) 6.5 ( near )
Body: 7/10 slim gal
Boobs: A, Petite
BBBJ: 8/10 I think i can cum with that
FJ: 7/10 <3 her sound can see she try to be gf-like
Note : She keep try to hug you like ur gf b4 u try to leave, good massage too !

Bro i got questions, they are charged 150 for 1 hour and 100 for half hour. But then i was told if 150 can go twice.... isst true ? so can half hour go twice if i cum fast too ? hehehe
Wau like that die lor... next time 1 hour within 35mins cum liao then no more lor.. there was once a gal (not going to mention from where or who) really pissed one of the customer off when she jerked him till he cum within 25mins then after break he wanna to continue again and was told. ''you first time patronise Geylang cum liao means finish liao where got do twice one. LPPL from outside standard have to pay $150. Really pissed him off.. Bros all come out enjoy one so sometimes really cum fast then do one more time if have time lor.. Will u be pissed if u eject in less then half an hour then lie on the bed for more than half an hour??? Is it valued for the service you paid for??? So please understand & be more considerate towards the gals... No offence Bro.. Sorry if you find it offensive.
Old 18-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
samual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Wau like that die lor... next time 1 hour within 35mins cum liao then no more lor.. there was once a gal (not going to mention from where or who) really pissed one of the customer off when she jerked him till he cum within 25mins then after break he wanna to continue again and was told. ''you first time patronise Geylang cum liao means finish liao where got do twice one. LPPL from outside standard have to pay $150. Really pissed him off.. Bros all come out enjoy one so sometimes really cum fast then do one more time if have time lor.. Will u be pissed if u eject in less then half an hour then lie on the bed for more than half an hour??? Is it valued for the service you paid for??? So please understand & be more considerate towards the gals... No offence Bro.. Sorry if you find it offensive.
Haha i took the half hour sesson but i cum-ed realli fast ..then lan lan no choice lying down ask for massage. should've ask for 2nd shot since it was so quick *i died early due to her bbbj*
Old 19-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
You tried her already ? You seems to be everywhere.
Are you the owner/partner/runner of a particular house?
To begin with, if I am the owner or partner, I doubt I have the time to loiter around here. If I am an OKT runner or assistant, I doubt they have the English writting ability as me.

I therefore suggest that you use your big head to think before sprouting something irrational here.
Old 19-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 14
ChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
The OKT does not pay commission. The WL pays commission plus airfare. The worse is, a OKT here request for a cut of this commission. This OKT is in cahoot with the unscrupulous agent!!!
Oh I see ... thanks bro Alejandro for the input ...

But since eventually the OKT will be responsible for WL's well being & OKT's biz rely on good quality WLs, won't the OKT at least be allowed to make sure that he is satisfied with the quality of the "goods" that arrived ?

Shouldn't he at least be allowed to check the "product" prior to arrival, eg like see the girl first (instead of relying on photo), or at least see naked to ensure boobs are big and not sagging ?

Thank you ...
Old 20-12-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiJitKayChiJit View Post
Oh I see ... thanks bro Alejandro for the input ...

But since eventually the OKT will be responsible for WL's well being & OKT's biz rely on good quality WLs, won't the OKT at least be allowed to make sure that he is satisfied with the quality of the "goods" that arrived ?

Shouldn't he at least be allowed to check the "product" prior to arrival, eg like see the girl first (instead of relying on photo), or at least see naked to ensure boobs are big and not sagging ?

Thank you ...
The OKT can actually travel all the way to China to see the gals in person but many OKT do not wanna waste time and $$$ in doing that. The L1658A ex-owner used to do that. Actually Qian Qian and Amy were supposed to be registered under L1658A but unfortunately the ex-owner lost his license and hence, he managed to get Ah Hwa to accept these two gals who turned up to be a Box Office. Ah Hwa laughed all the way to the bank ultimately.
Old 20-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

You bro Gordon, is your gal Dan Dan still around? Which house is she actually in L16H51 or over at L20H62?
Old 20-12-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
Gordon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGordon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
You bro Gordon, is your gal Dan Dan still around? Which house is she actually in L16H51 or over at L20H62?
ya she is still around, she is from 1651. sometimes she is here or there... not confirmed one... sorry bro. just call me i let u know....
Old 20-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 17
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

dan dan look blur blur , but once down to birthday suit - she not so blur hahahah.
Old 20-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 17
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

quick summary as follow for both lorna

1) en en - no neh neh , but pussy very tight and the face is nice. service is
7/10

2) zhou er - very slim lady with foxy look, service 7/10, can be rushy.

3) kitty - syt look, like bonking a poly girl, but service only 5/10 , pussy also as tight as en en.

4) coco - syt look, no service at all, bonk and go type,

5) dan dan - look blur blur and when she talk very childish, very quite
proffessional in her service

1) yen yen - in term of service she is no.1 look icy cold - but once inside the road , can feel her sincere service. only downside is no neh neh.
her blow job is mind blowing. one of the best.

2) anna - like a horny bitch if she like u but her voice not so nice, short in height.

3) jui zhi - heavy on lower body, but overall is ok. very short
Old 20-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
ya she is still around, she is from 1651. sometimes she is here or there... not confirmed one... sorry bro. just call me i let u know....
Is she available for da bao outside from home base cos i dun normally venture down to the lower lorong....normally you find the monster lurking around L28 up. Anyway if it is not convenient to post out your home contact maybe you can pm it...will be very much appreciated.

Btw correct me if I am wrong but is there another Coco I think she is from L16H54A, this one left bite marks all over me..
Old 21-12-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Is she available for da bao outside from home base cos i dun normally venture down to the lower lorong....normally you find the monster lurking around L28 up. Anyway if it is not convenient to post out your home contact maybe you can pm it...will be very much appreciated.

Btw correct me if I am wrong but is there another Coco I think she is from L16H54A, this one left bite marks all over me..
L1651 has another Coco but not way near the commando Coco of L1654A in terms of service.
Old 21-12-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
L1651 has another Coco but not way near the commando Coco of L1654A in terms of service.
Yeah I know her teeth marks on my shoulder were testimonies to her commando tactics..

But left me wearing a T shirt at home for the whole week..if not OC spot it sure kena one more yellow card and that means auto send off since I am already on one already...
Old 22-12-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimlim3112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Gordon, what are your opening hours? Weekdays/weekends.
Old 22-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hotice3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Gordon, can u message me the contact number to call for advance booking.

Thanks.
Old 23-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotice3 View Post
Bro Gordon, can u message me the contact number to call for advance booking.

Thanks.
Advance book for what, Brudder? This house the WLs quite easy to get one lah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1