The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
leungccsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
fit to marry

Hi guys

seeking your opinion.

i have a GF for past 2 years and she has been staying with me since.
she is very keen to get married but i am still very comfortable with what i am .

one serious thing that is bothering me is the financial aspects.
well , my GF is kinda of very money minded to the extend she does not wants to spend anything on our common stuff than herself.

list of examples.
1 ) wedding cost.
she expect me to give up all my bonus for wedding cost but she get to keep hers.
2 ) travel holiday
she expect me to pay for everything when she is the one who want to travel.
3 ) household expenses
she stayed with me for past 1yr plus , and everything is paid by me.
even when the fridge is empty , she would not stock up.
even she goes to NTUC , she would buy only her stuff.
4 ) daily meals
i dine with her , pick her up from work. but she just dun automatic to pay for some of the meals . expect me to pick up tab.

even when i am jobless for past 5 months , she still behave as if nothing.
never automatic.

during CNY , she expect me to buy new yea goodies for her parents but never even bother to buy anything for my side. worst , she buy stuff for her family and never buy anything for the home she stayed.

i do love her but this is the time that been holding me back.
spoken to her before and she think i am insulting her.
her opinion is that guy should pay for everything.

do you think i should marry such girl ?

advise please
Old 08-02-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 16
lovetorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovetorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovetorn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: fit to marry

the fact that you are hesitating whether to marry her or not means that you are not willing to accept her 'money-minded, materialistic' ways. if she is like this even before you 2 are married, imagine how will she be like once married. she will probably live with the view that men (husbands) should be the one supporting the household. they should be the one giving their wife monthly household allowances and pay for their every expenses. maybe you shouldn't hold it back, even if you love her. if she really loves you too, she will do something about it. communication is the key, and if after talking it through with her, she still feels that she is right, then i see no point. think of the future. can you bear with her money-minded ways?
Old 08-02-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Wah Lun Eh!

These kind of GF also have ah!

Stinginess or Calculative person I've seen a lot, but some of the things you highlighted are really too much to bear imho. Frankly, if you can pen down such details (of unfairness) out loud means you KNOW deep inside you that they are simply... wrong.

People don't change....easily.
And from what you say about talking to her but only to get rebutted, it laggi means she won't ever change after you 2 married, supposedly for the rest of your life. Again, if you're the type that don't mind, you won't be here asking if this is "fit to marry".

I know if it's me I'll go crazy one day and flare up when pressure mounted.
She is not JUST being stingy or calculative to me, it's something more serious man.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -114 / Power: 0
Assplorer Assplorer

bro , IMHO this type of woman will U turn and leave you in 5 mins when u are in dire straits . do consider carefully whether she is the right one for u . PEACE
Old 08-02-2011, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leungccsg View Post

advise please
What do u still need to think??? Dump her. Life will be happier.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Only at BF/GF stage and she is oredi applying the Womens Charter

Bro, get out while you still can before it's too late!

F*CK THE WOMENS CHARTER !!!
Old 08-02-2011, 02:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys

seeking your opinion.

i have a GF for past 2 years and she has been staying with me since.
she is very keen to get married but i am still very comfortable with what i am .
DUMP HER as quickly as possible!!!! No cheebye is worth this sort of crap.

When it comes to marriage, you should find yourself a girl who is loving and caring and has YOUR interests at heart. Look for one who enjoys helping others, does social work, is kind and considerate towards her parents and her relatives and generally shuns luxury goods and decadent living.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-02-2011, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

don see much future in this kind of relationship. can foresee more quarreling over money issue after married.think carefully bro. gd luck
Old 08-02-2011, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

bro you pay her for bonking ?
Old 08-02-2011, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
can foresee more quarreling over money issue after married.
And if the marriage don't work out, given this type of gal... 101% sure that the extreme wrath of the women's charter will smile upon you.
... she'll demand that you ALSO pay for the lawyer fee even if she's the plaintiff
Old 08-02-2011, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hbk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro . . . without saying anything you should know what we will be saying. the fact that you yourself are doubting, you should known the answer yourself.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

TS,

Women with this kind of mindset almost unlikely to change as they are brain washed when young .... and is worse than marrying a FL or WL

They will dump you in time of trouble. My ex-wife is the same kind, she dumped me after my business failed and almost brankrupt.

But now my life picked up .... even divorced for 7 years liao still huanting me for more maintenance and even use the "WOMENS CHARTER" to throw me to court for more money.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

better think careully ..... no $ no honey !!
Old 08-02-2011, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

"what is yours is her's, what is her's is her's"

If you can accept this, then continue with the next phase of life and good luck to you.

Good that you have come to your senses.

Do considerations carefully.

Do your mathematics for long term.

What is your happiness worth?

Whatever, wish you all the best.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:

do you think i should marry such girl ?

advise please
if she is so bad , why are you still with her ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1