The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
ddynx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyddynx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A story ten years in the making

It’s exactly your unique non-linear approach that attracts us to your story!

Nevermind about the typo errors - unless you can engage a proof reader.
Old 30-03-2024, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
TheArtist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Black Dress

It was 2am. As Jane sat on our bed in our dimly lit bedroom, the glow of her phone illuminating her face, she couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt. Her mind was full of conflicting emotions. On one hand, there was the undeniable thrill of secret chats with different guys, and the meet ups with Gary that set her heart beating every single time. While some chats with guys were innocent and friendly, others took a more suggestive turn, introducing her to a world of sexual discussions and flirtations. It was an intoxicating lure, yet thrilling at the same time.

But on the other hand, there was the weight of responsibility, the burden of our marriage vows and the trust that I, her husband, had placed in her. My unwavering love and devotion probably haunted her, casting a shadow over her desires and filling her with a sense of guilt and shame. How could she betray my trust of so many years? And there I was, just laying beside her in bed, unaware and tired from work.

Yet despite her inner turmoil, there was a part of her that yearned to embrace the intoxicating attraction of passion and desires. Jane knew it was wrong, she knew she should resist, but the pull of desire was too strong for her to ignore. Her heart would beat rapidly whenever she flirted with the guys, looking forward to their responses to her teasing messages. And no surprises, the guys would send her photos of their erected cocks, further driving her arousal and pleasures when she occasionally masturbated during the chats. Her orgasms, when driven by these lusty arousals, felt so much better than the short ones I could provide her during sex. In the end, she found herself torn between duty and desire, and was caught in her own conflicting emotions.

The black dress hung delicately in Jane's walk-in wardrobe. It was a gift from Gary after their last meet up in KTV. As she gazed on it, she couldn't help but feel a beat of excitement in her chest.

With trembling hands, she slipped the dress over her head, feeling the thin fabric cling to her body like a second skin. It was tight, tighter than anything she had ever worn before, and she couldn't help but admire the way it accentuated her figure, hugging her curves in all the right places. The turtle neck neckline framed her delicate features, drawing attention to her slender neck and graceful collarbones, while the long sleeves added a touch of gracefulness. The tightness of the dress pressed her breasts together, creating a titillating cleavage. With each movement, the fabric stretched over her ample bosom, outlining the shape of her breasts and drawing attention to her perky nipples that strained against the thin material.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but feel a surge of confidence and arousal at the sight of her own reflection. The dress left so little to the imagination. Her nipples, hardened with excitement, pressed against the fabric, creating small peaks that begged to be pinched and teased. With her 36D 26 36 figure, she looked fantastic in the dress.

Despite her initial hesitation, Jane couldn't deny the thrill of wearing such a sexy outfit. With a mischievous smile, she adjusted the dress, making sure to emphasize her assets to their fullest potential. Her breasts strained against the fabric, threatening to burst free at any moment, and she couldn't help but revel in the sensation of being so exposed and vulnerable. It was thrilling, intoxicating, and as she imagined the looks of desire she would receive from men, she felt a shiver of anticipation run down her spine.

In the next few days, Jane went about her daily routine, while the memory of her last encounter with Gary at the KTV lingered in her mind. His invitation to meet again stirred up conflicting emotions within her, leaving her torn between the thrill of this forbidden relationship and the guilt of betraying me.

Gary's messages were trickling in.

Gary: Jane, can't stop thinking about our last time together at the KTV. Miss your smile and the sound of your laughter.

Gary: Love you much. I cannot forget our kiss that day.

Gary: Thinking of you, babe. I know I have to see you again. Everyday close my eyes also think of you. I need you in my life.

His words tugged at Jane's heartstrings, reminding her of the intoxicating thrill of their kiss. A thrill, perhaps, she never had with me in our boring, mundane lifestyle.

Gary's persistence was both flattering and unnerving.

Gary: Please, Jane, give us another chance. Meet me at the KTV tomorrow. I really cannot live without you with me...

As she read his final message, Jane felt a surge of anticipation going through her. She remembered what she promised Gary, that is to wear the outfit he gifted her the next time they meet. At that time, however, Jane didn't know the dress was so revealing. Yet now she is yearning to wear it, even if only Gary would see it. The black dress was more than just a piece of clothing – it was a symbol of her newfound freedom, and a sense of liberation from a boring lifestyle.

With a trembling hand, she typed out her response, her heart pounding in her chest as she agreed to meet Gary once again at the KTV.
Old 30-03-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
guak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She'd meet Gary wearing that dress .... just the dress without anything underneath
Old 31-03-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guak View Post
She'd meet Gary wearing that dress .... just the dress without anything underneath
You may be... surprised how it turned out 😀
Old 31-03-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul

Ten years in the making hahahaah what rubbish. Go suck some cock and you’ll feel better you dog
Old 31-03-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
Shogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Nice story bro, please continue
Old 02-04-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Revelation

As I clicked on Wechat, waiting for the chats to load, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. Jane's behavior had become increasingly secretive, her phone practically glued to her hand at all times. It was as if she was hiding something from me, and I couldn't ignore the nagging suspicion that lingered in the back of my mind.

I had a good 20 minutes before Jane finished her shower. The chats loaded. At first, everything seemed normal – innocent conversations with friends and colleagues, mundane updates about her day, what they ate, their work matters etc.But as I delved deeper, I stumbled upon something that sent a chill down my spine – a series of flirtatious messages between Jane and various men. My heart raced as I read their exchanges, each message more suggestive than the last. Jane even sent photos of herself to the men. It was clear that there was something going on between them, something that Jane had been keeping from me. Anger and betrayal boiled within me as I realized the extent of her deception. How could she do this to me, to us?

But my curiosity got the better of me, and I continued to scroll through their conversation, searching for answers amidst the sea of flirtatious and sexual messages. There were men sending their dick photos to her, erected and rock hard. Then there were compliments from Jane on their sizes. Truth be told, they were good sized cocks and compared to mine, I felt a quick but sharp pang of shame. The messages would continue, suggesting how Jane will feel if she had these cocks in her mouth and pussy. From Jane's replies, I could tell she was incredibly aroused as she played to their game.

As I delved deeper into Jane's text conversations, I uncovered a world of secrets. The messages were like pieces of a puzzle, each one revealing a new facet of Jane's hidden life. With shaking hands, I scrolled through her exchanges with Gary, the intensity of their flirtation sending a wave of nausea over me. But Gary was just the tip of the iceberg. As I explored further, I discovered messages from other men too – Jason, Ivan, Bow, Dragonboy – each one adding another layer to the betrayal I felt.Their conversations were filled with innuendo and suggestion, each message more explicit than the last. It was as if Jane had been leading a double life, indulging in fantasies and desires that she had kept hidden from me for far too long.

Then there were the photos Jane sent to the men...
Old 02-04-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 9
Pocahantu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, please continue to update nice story.
Old 03-04-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pakem50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

attracts us to your story!
Old 06-04-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Room 1306

As Jane prepared for her meeting with Gary, her heart pounded with anticipation and nervousness. I was at work and she was all alone at home. She stood in front of her full-length mirror, clad only in her lingerie, the thin fabric of her black dress lying on the bed behind her, begging to be worn. She reached for her makeup bag, and her fingers deftly applied a light layer of foundation to her flawless skin. She then brushed a hint of blush onto her cheeks, accentuating her natural beauty. Finally, she coated her lashes with several layers of mascara, lengthening and volumizing them. She looked absolutely stunning.

Satisfied with her makeup, Jane turned her attention to her hair, running a brush through the silky strands until they fell in soft waves around her shoulders. She debated whether to leave it down or pull it up into an elegant updo, eventually deciding to let her hair down.

As she turned to her dress, she suddenly hesitated. Wearing the dress now and going out will attract the attention of neighbours. As thrilling as that may be, especially the male neighbours who were already ogling at her in office attire, she shook her head subconsciously and donned a loose office blouse and pants instead. She then packed her laptop bag and headed out

But just as she was about to hail a cab and make her way to their rendezvous, her phone buzzed with an incoming call from Gary. With a furrowed brow, she answered, her heart sinking as she listened to his words.

"Dear, the location has changed," he said, his voice low and husky. "Meet me at the luxury hotel downtown instead. Room 1306. I'll be waiting. Trust me."

Jane's pulse quickened at the thought of meeting Gary in such an intimate setting, but a part of her couldn't help but feel a twinge of apprehension. The KTV had felt safe, familiar, but a hotel room was a different story altogether. Still, she couldn't deny the allure of the unknown, the thrill of indulging in her desires with the man who had seemingly liberated her.

With a deep breath, Jane hailed a cab and climbed inside, her mind buzzing with anticipation as she made her way to the luxury hotel in the heart of Orchard. Room 1306 awaited.

As Jane stepped into the opulent lobby of the luxury hotel, her heart raced with anticipation. The soft hum of conversation and the tinkling of glasses filled the air, adding to the sense of anticipation that hung heavy in the atmosphere. With each step she took, Jane felt a strange mixture of apprehension and exhilaration building inside her. The hotel was a far cry from the familiar comfort of the KTV, its grandeur and elegance intimidating yet undeniably alluring. But deep down, she knew that she was here for one reason and one reason only – to meet Gary.

As she made her way to the washroom, Jane couldn't shake the feeling of being watched, the eyes of the other guests following her every move with a mix of curiosity and intrigue. She ignored the prickle of unease, focusing instead on the task at hand.

Once inside the washroom, Jane locked herself in a cubicle. The pang of nervousness felt very real now, and taking deep breaths did not help. After what seemed like hours getting her composure back, Jane slipped out of her office clothes, took off her bra and panties and stuffed them into her laptop bag. She then pulled out the black dress and pulled it over her head. (Believe some of you guys were disappointed... until now...) The thin fabric clung to her curves like a second skin, accentuating her every curve and leaving little to the imagination. The dress did absolutely nothing to cover her silhouette, as her full breasts and nipples were clearly outlined against the thin fabric. It hugged her toned waist and swelled at her hips, covering her round butt and ended just above mid thigh. She smoothed down the fabric, feeling a rush of adrenaline coursing through her as she admired her own reflection in the mirror.

Jane took a moment to check her hair and make-up, and with a deep breath, she stepped out of the washroom and made her way to the elevator, her heart pounding in her chest with each passing moment. The moment she stepped out, the usual chatter in the lobby seemed to quiet down a notch. No surprise, as her full breasts bounced slightly but clearly under the thin, tight dress with every step she took.

As the elevator doors slid open with a soft ding, Jane stepped inside, her heart still racing with anticipation. The polished metal interior of the elevator gleamed under the soft ambient lighting, casting a warm glow over the small space. She pressed the button for the thirteen floor, where Room 1306 awaited her, and leaned back against the cool metal wall, trying to calm her racing heart.

Just as the doors began to slide shut, a hand reached out, stopping them in their tracks. Jane looked up, her eyes widening in surprise as she met the gaze of an angmoh standing in the doorway.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked, his voice smooth and accented with the unmistakable lilt of a British accent.

Jane hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to say. She hadn't expected to encounter anyone else in the elevator, and the sudden appearance of this stranger caught her off guard.

"Sure,..." she replied, offering him a weak smile as she stepped to the side to make room for him.

"Headed somewhere special?" he asked, breaking the silence that had settled between them.

Jane hesitated for a moment, unsure of how much to reveal. She glanced down at her black dress, the thin fabric clinging to her curves, and felt a flush of heat rise to her cheeks. "Nothing much," she replied vaguely, not wanting to give too much away.

The man arched an eyebrow, and whispered to her, his gaze lingering on her figure for a moment longer than necessary.

Jane felt her cheeks grow even warmer at his boldness, but she couldn't deny the thrill that coursed through her at his words. There was something undeniably exciting about the way he looked at her, as if he could see right through her dress and onto her naked body.

As the elevator came to a stop and the doors slid open once more, Jane stepped out into the hallway, her heart pounding strongly in her chest. She glanced back at the man beside her, offering him a shy smile before disappearing around the corner, relishing at the attention she could grab from the man.
Old 06-04-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Hurry hurry……I can picture her stunning figure in the tiny body hugging black number. 😋 she deserves a good time
Old 12-04-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Rendezvous

Before Jane even raised her hand to knock, a wave of nervous excitement came over her. Dressed in the sexy black dress, she couldn't help but feel a surge of anticipation mixed with trepidation. Meeting another man in a hotel room, dressed in such a provocative dress, was a far cry from her usual routine.

As she stood outside Room 1306, her heart raced with anticipation. What would Gary think of her in this dress? Would he be pleased, or would he find her too forward? The thin fabric clung to her curves, leaving little to the imagination, and she couldn't help but feel exposed and vulnerable.

Despite her nerves, there was an undeniable thrill coursing through her. The prospect of seeing Gary again, of being in his presence, sent a shiver of excitement down her spine. She had missed him since their last encounter, his touch, his kisses, the way he made her feel alive and desired.

But now, as she stood outside his door, she couldn't help but wonder if she was making a mistake. What would happen once she stepped inside? Would she be able to resist his advances, or would she give in to his passion and desires?

With a deep breath, Jane raised her hand and knocked softly on the door. The sound echoed in the corridor, a reminder of the decision she was about to make. As she waited for Gary to answer, she couldn't help but wonder what lay in store for her behind that closed door.

The door swung open, revealing Gary standing there in nothing but a pair of black boxers.

Gary: I was worried you wouldn't come... come on in!

Jane hesitated for a moment, her nerves getting the better of her. Gary reached out and held her hand, gently, pulling her into the room. Gary's gaze roamed all over her body, his eyes lingering on her figure. Jane felt a flush of heat creep up her neck as she walked in under his gaze. With a shaky breath, Jane stepped further into the room, the door closing behind her with a click. Jane couldn't help but feel exposed and vulnerable, yet, despite her nerves, there was an undeniable sense of excitement and freedom. She took off her heels and slipped into a pair of disposable slippers Gary so thoughtfully prepared for her. The sofe music in the room eased the tension somewhat.

Gary: You look amazing, dear! I missed you so much!

Jane replied with a shy smile, feeling the heat reaching her cheeks.

Gary: Wow. Just wow. Did anyone see you in this dress?

Jane: Well, I changed from my office clothes. There was this angmoh who saw me in the lift though.

Gary: Surely he stared at you!

Jane: Ya... well, he did ask me if I'll join him in his room...

Gary: Oh what did you reply?

Jane: I... said I was taken....

Gary: Taken by your husband, or taken by me?

Gary smiled as he guided Jane to the bedside.

Jane: Well... I'm here with you right?

Gary sat down on the edge of the bed. With a gentle tug, he pulled Jane towards him, and she found herself standing before him, her breasts right at his eye level, just a few inches away from his face.

In that moment, Jane felt a surge of vulnerability. The thin fabric of the dress offered little protection, leaving her feeling exposed and bare before him. She could feel his gaze roaming over her body, lingering on her curves and the swell of her breasts.

Gary: Turn around, dear...

Jane found herself strangely obliging to his ask, and turned around slowly. While she couldn't see Gary with her back facing him, Jane surely felt his gaze on her round buttocks.

Gary: See? Just like KTV right? We have music, got drinks, got couch, bed to rest.

He gently pulled Jane onto the bedside, walked over and passed her one of the two glasses of drinks. Jane took a sip.

Jane: Ohhhf...

Gary: It's gin on ice, is it too bitter?

Jane: No... its fine.

Jane took a few more sips, embarrassed at her initial reaction. Gary sat down beside her, and started his praises again. He then placed the empty glasses on the side table.

Gary: Dear, I was waiting painfully to see you again. Whenever my work is stressful, I'll think of your beautiful face and smiles. I cannot live without you.

Jane: Don't idiot you.

Gary: I'm so glad you came. Today you no appointment right. Must stay with me.

Jane, with a token of hesitation: I did tell the angmoh I'm already taken by you...

Gary smiled, and laid back onto the king size bed: Dear, can I hold you in my arms?

Jane turned around and crawled towards Gary. She couldn't help but wonder why she was so willing to comply with his requests, yet beneath the surface of her uncertainty, there was an undeniable thrill, a sense of excitement that quickened her pulse. As she moved towards him, her breasts bounced with each movement, further arousing Gary. He watched her with hungry eyes, his gaze tracing the curve of her hips and the swell of her breasts as she drew nearer

As Gary opened his arms, Jane felt a rush of warmth enveloped her as she laid her head on his right shoulder. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her close, and she couldn't help but notice the way her breasts were squashed between their bodies. The sensation sent a shiver of excitement coursing through her, and she was certain Gary could feel it too. With her hands at her sides, Jane surrendered herself to the intimacy of the moment, letting herself be enveloped by Gary's touch. His fingers stroked her arm gently, giving her tingles of pleasure. She closed her eyes, allowing herself to rest in the warmth of his embrace, the scent of his cologne filling her senses. The king size bed felt extremely comfortable, as the saying goes, hotel beds always felt more comfortable than home beds. In that moment, all the uncertainties melted away, as Jane enjoyed the privacy of the room and the comfort of the bed, she was determined to do whatever she wanted to enjoy this rendezvous to the fullest.

In the next 15 or so minutes, Gary shared more about his work, how it was always stressful and how difficult it was the managed partners. Yet, he always agreed to their work demands as they were the sponsors. There was a moment of silence, then Gary reassured Jane again how her presence and warmth always seemed to ease the pressures of his work. Jane, as if to comfort a baby, moved her right arm to place on his chest. She brushed past a hardened cock along the way.

Jane: Oh my god!

Gary, reassuring her: Hugging the woman I love so much, any guy will also stand... and... it felt so nice when you touched it, dear.

Jane felt a wave of heat rushed to her ears. She struggled to maintain her composure, not wanting to further embarrass herself in front of Gary. Despite the unexpected turn of events, she couldn't deny the thrill that coursed through her at the realization of their mutual desire.

Taking advantage of the situation, Gary hugged Jane tightly and rolled to his side, pinning her under his body. Jane's heart raced with a heady mixture of excitement and anticipation as she found herself trapped beneath Gary's strong, muscular frame. Feeling Gary's weight pressing down on her, Jane's breath hitched as she sensed her vulnerability. With a quick, assertive movement, Gary gently pinned her arms above her head, holding them firmly in place with one hand. Jane's heart pounded in her chest as she realized the extent to which she was at his mercy, her body laid bare beneath him.

Gary's gaze swept over her near exposed body, her round breasts and nipples clearly visible under the thin dress. With her arms held captive above her head, she was acutely aware of the way her body responded to his touch.

In a soft voice, Gary asked: Can I kiss you?

Despite the apprehension that gnawed at her, a surge of longing welled up within her, her lips parting in silent invitation. With a silent nod, Jane silently granted him permission to take her...
Old 12-04-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
forbet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, camping for more updates ...
Old 12-04-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Amplified87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheating stories are always interesting. but it hurts if you experience it lol
Old 12-04-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster