The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
westkin is Cool - loads of Potential
Does blood donation do test for HIV also

i always wanted to test my blood but PS to go ask for test. i use to donate blood when i was young, just wondering if i go for blood donation will they find out if i have anything any bros can help?
Old 10-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 17
s1.w3n.b41.l31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does blood donation do test for HIV also

You shouldn't use blood donation as an alternative to testing. Think of all the people you will harm if your blood is tinted and it was used.

But before that, yes, they do check your donated blood for HIV.

That said, you will have to answer a questionaire before they take your blood, and they'll probably reject you if you indicate that you were sexually promiscuous. *which i assume you were, that's why you wanna have a check in the first place*

Think there's anonymous testing. Some other bro can help you with that.

Peace.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 20
uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westkin View Post
i always wanted to test my blood but PS to go ask for test. i use to donate blood when i was young, just wondering if i go for blood donation will they find out if i have anything any bros can help?
Bro,there no need for you to paiseh to go for HIV test.Now aday it very normal and especially if you engage for commercial sex it best to go every 6 month.For every test it cost 30 -50 buck.No big deal compare when you are fucking a whore.It more then that amount

1st,they will give you a form,write down all the shit like...do you have tatto,percing,visting whore,other country...etc

Everything is negative and you can start donate.They will not find out until the person who 'TOOK' your blood and make a check.

And NEVER use an excuses to do a blood donation to find out HIV.IT KILLS

Now go and do a test...good day

1. Never be a guarantor for them.
2. Never believe what they said.
3. Never ever engage their services.
4. Never gives them any money, present or what ever stuff they request/Need.

Do not up me any more.I want to stay at rep 88.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by westkin View Post
If you make a false declaration before you donate blood and they find you to be HIV positive, YOU GO TO JAIL!!!!!!!!!!

08 Dec 2005 12:00:05 GMT

Source: Reuters

SINGAPORE, Dec 8 (Reuters) - A Singapore court sentenced five HIV-positive blood donors to prison for lying about their sexual history, a court official said on Thursday.

The men, aged between 21 and 37, admitted to making false declarations when they donated blood in 2004, an offence under Singapore law, the court official said. One man had participated in an orgy and then lied about how many sex partners he had had, while four men did not admit when they gave blood that they had had homosexual partners, according to court documents.

"Four were sentenced to eight months in prison while one was jailed for ten months" on Wednesday, said Joyce Loh, a spokeswoman for the district court.

All blood donations in Singapore are tested for HIV to prevent infections in recipient patients. The donations made by the five men were destroyed.

Under the state's law, a blood donor who gives false or misleading information can face a maximum jail term of two years and a fine of S$20,000 ($11,830).

Although the Southeast Asian city-state has one of Asia's lowest levels of HIV infection, an increase in the number of cases in the last year -- particularly among gays and heterosexual men who have had casual sex -- has prompted tougher regulations.

In July, the Health Ministry introduced HIV testing as part of the antenatal screening routine for pregnant women, in a bid to eliminate HIV infection of babies.

The ministry also said patient confidentiality can be breached in order to inform the spouses of HIV-positive patients about their partner's illness.

Controversial legislative measures, such as compulsory HIV testing for couples about to marry and criminalising the act of spreading the HIV virus with or without intent, have also been considered but have not been implemented.

Singapore has recorded a total of 2,584 HIV infections to date, of whom 954 have died, 631 have full-blown AIDS and 999 show no symptoms.

From January to October this year, 198 people were diagnosed with HIV; fewer than 10 percent were women, statistics from the health ministry's website showed. ($1=1.691 Singapore Dollar)
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-01-2008, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 20
uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you make a false declaration before you donate blood and they find you to be HIV positive, YOU GO TO JAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Wanted to find this piece of news but can't find it.YOU are the MAN!!!

1. Never be a guarantor for them.
2. Never believe what they said.
3. Never ever engage their services.
4. Never gives them any money, present or what ever stuff they request/Need.

Do not up me any more.I want to stay at rep 88.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
protector deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is only socially responsible not to donate blood if you enagage in commercial sex, multiple sex, ons, homosexuality, sex with gal you are not sure of even if it is your one and only gal .... whatever it is, as long as there is a possibility of hiv, you must not donate blood, and of course drug abuser ....
Old 10-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Borat_sg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Do not donate blood just to check if u r HIV positive cause if found out something wrong with your blood, u will be prosecuted and have to spend your time in jail.

I will suggest u to try the anonymous testing for HIV instead. No records r taken during these tests.

If u go to the DSC day clinic u will have to wait 1 week for your result.

Either way works.

I REPEAT DO NOT DONATE YOUR BLOOD THIS WAY !

Alot of people in HENAN , china have been infected by HIV by selling blood. Among them children and elderly people.

Hope u seriously think again.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
WhenSPH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

back in my ns days, donkey years ago i was the registry clerk so collecting of nsf ic was my job. there was once, when CPC sent an email to my Chief clerk, and my chief clerk sent me to cmpb to collect a nsf's ic, who enlisted less than a year. Why? he donated blood during those mobile blood bank exercise in camp, they tested and he was HIV+ so they discharged him from service. All blood collected will be tested.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
westkin is Cool - loads of Potential

No la im not using blood test to check for HIV i havent go play for some time now got a stable partner. Was talking to my frn abt his dad got special privallege after a lot of blood donation, so i wanted to go back to donate since i have not been active with sex for quite some time. i have never done check b4 so wanted to know if they will detect anything a not nia. Thanks for the bros who answer me Kam sia
Old 11-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
BakaYaro is stuck in moderation for some time to come

They have discontinued the special privilege thingy for quite some time liao. If you have the privilege last time, it is still valid provided you have donated at least twice a year since then, but since you have not donated for quite some time, even if you start now, you wont get your privileges back ...
Old 14-01-2008, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

oi! why don't you come for the free HIV test? this weekend, 19/20 jan? (details in my sig)
if you really want to get tested, you can also go to Action for AIDS test site. Action for AIDS

don't go and donate blood to find out whether you have HIV. later you kenna with the law.
Old 14-01-2008, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
oi! why don't you come for the free HIV test? this weekend, 19/20 jan? (details in my sig)
good one you got there, bro.. will notify my bros to go..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1