The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Travel back in morning is bad...wasted whole day...if we fly around 3.35pm we still can have morning till 1pm to enjoy or prepare...morning flight nothing except no sleep or wake up rush to airport...
u are right...normally I will fly back in afternoon..jus that these 2 months..afternoon flight not worth the additional few hours stay.
rather put the money into next flight
that's the price to pay for booking flights 2 weeks in advance only

but ok la..most of the time I have ban gai in bed with me...so morning can shoot off, then they show me "miss me" face...I happy liao
Old 02-12-2015, 09:31 AM
Samster

smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Alamak uncle such things you have to plan way in advance mah

You got bring me to new joint in Sinkieland meh??? My memory totally failed me leh

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
my commitments only allow me 2 weeks advance notice

not new joint..its the one I brought u and bro KT to...
Old 02-12-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
I like the way you described their actions ---> stick the 100k on their forehead and added beer tear drops, so farking hilarious most important is the VBs cos mummies you can bo chup them

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I in the room..don't know to laugh or to be pissed lor. but the fat mummy try to stick the 100k on her oily forehead and try to add teardrops of beer...
it was unforgettable.

SOp la the girls ask to give them more..but very quickly say sorry liao after I show face
surprisingly even the waiter are very nice but don't push for tips
Old 02-12-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
u are right...normally I will fly back in afternoon..jus that these 2 months..afternoon flight not worth the additional few hours stay.

but ok la..most of the time I have ban gai in bed with me...so morning can shoot off, then they show me "miss me" face...I happy liao
Holiday season sure the ticket expensive.

I heard both H88 and SS08 bought tickets months ahead or maybe last year

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 02-12-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post

so now can only hope last minute fare or fire sale liao.

the 2...once open date in the booking system will buy liao...lol
like first in queue
Old 03-12-2015, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you knew poor BB so well...>>>>

Smelly habits lah thru the internet line already can smell his ba-ooo

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-12-2015, 08:19 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Must always have contingency plan leh, what happened if you unfortunate enough not to tapao the nite before??? After lunch still got time to go for a quickie mah before you go airpork

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-12-2015, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
my commitments only allow me 2 weeks advance notice

not new joint..its the one I brought u and bro KT to...

I always tell my cheonging kakis, always managed your job to suit your personal schedule and not let your job managed your personal schedule if not whats the point of living??? of cos there will always be exceptions like critical work issues that you cannot travel but can't be whole life like this right???

Alamak you tokking about that joint ah??? They know us until super chao liao cos we have been there since they open up for business Just that past year nobody want to orgui-nice liao so have to depend on hardworking cheongster like you liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-12-2015, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
I in the room..don't know to laugh or to be pissed lor. but the fat mummy try to stick the 100k on her oily forehead and try to add teardrops of beer...
it was unforgettable.

SOp la the girls ask to give them more..but very quickly say sorry liao after I show face
surprisingly even the waiter are very nice but don't push for tips

Next time if the bill cannot stick on her forehead then you volunteer your pee-sai to her lah guaranteed chop signed she wont want to stick liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 03-12-2015, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post

Shhhhhh.......very malu lah to be caught being so kiasu leh

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-12-2015, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
so now can only hope last minute fare or fire sale liao.

the 2...once open date in the booking system will buy liao...lol
like first in queue

Their promo fares nowadays is a joke especially for Jetstar all the bladdy weekends are blocked unless you travel at funny times like depart nearing evening or return in super early morning

Tell you a cigarette hor I already buy until next year Oct liao for all the long weekends

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-12-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Their promo fares nowadays is a joke especially for Jetstar all the bladdy weekends are blocked unless you travel at funny times like depart nearing evening or return in super early morning

Tell you a cigarette hor I already buy until next year Oct liao for all the long weekends

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
you super lau jio tiko...I bought till July 2016 and now looking at National Day...haha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-12-2015, 09:22 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I always tell my cheonging kakis, always managed your job to suit your personal schedule and not let your job managed your personal schedule if not whats the point of living??? of cos there will always be exceptions like critical work issues that you cannot travel but can't be whole life like this right???

Alamak you tokking about that joint ah??? They know us until super chao liao cos we have been there since they open up for business Just that past year nobody want to orgui-nice liao so have to depend on hardworking cheongster like you liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Guess what...I said the same thing to many of my friends too...great minds think the same...no wonder we kept bumping into each other on same return flights...

Old 03-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Smelly habits lah thru the internet line already can smell his ba-ooo

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
dun worry lah..you already have the SUper Grandmaster title...

Old 03-12-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Must always have contingency plan leh, what happened if you unfortunate enough not to tapao the nite before??? After lunch still got time to go for a quickie mah before you go airpork

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
hahaha,...I not smoking gunner leh.
if sleep alone ha..then the night before sure will make plans...
like I told u...near bui vien found a nice place for quickie...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1