The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-11-2006, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Aiya, it is two points lost, not one point gained. I think we have to count ourselves lucky Boro was the opponent and they made us looked “good”.

What is ailing Liverpool ????

I think the weakest link is Speedy. He can’t dribble, can’t cross decently, and can’t shoot well. Credit to him for trying to take shots, but most of them went well over the bar. Machiam playing rubgy siah.

Gerard worked real hard. But how long can he keep up the energy? At some point, he is going to boil over. We already saw him losing his cool with Riise in last match and yesterday with Bellamy. If this bad away form keeps up, the team is going to break. Already we are seeing so much negative news from Rainer, Riise, and Gerard showdown with Benitez. Certainly not the Liverpool that I loved.

Benitez need to tackle the problems on the left wing, and the set pieces – they are simply terrible – so many wasted corners. And please, get the strikers to move. They are too static.

Come on, REDs !!! You can do better than this !!!

Cheers
Old 19-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Aiya, it is two points lost, not one point gained. I think we have to count ourselves lucky Boro was the opponent and they made us looked “good”.

I think the weakest link is Speedy. He can’t dribble, can’t cross decently, and can’t shoot well. Credit to him for trying to take shots, but most of them went well over the bar. Machiam play rugby siah.

Gerard worked real hard. But how long can he keep up the energy? At some point, he is going to boil over. We already saw him losing his cool with Riise in last match and yesterday with Bellamy. If this bad away form keeps up, the team is going to break. Already we are seeing so much negative news from Rainer, Riise, and Gerard showdown with Benitez. Certainly not the Liverpool that I loved.

Benitez need to tackle the problems on the left wing, and the set pieces – they are simply terrible – so many wasted corners. And please, get the strikers to move. They are too static.

Cheers
Old 19-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Samster

Oops sorry. Multi post. Something wrong with my computer.
Old 19-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Samster

I think the weakest link is Speedy. He can’t dribble, can’t cross decently, and can’t shoot well. Credit to him for trying to take shots, but most of them went well over the bar. Machiam play rugby siah.

Cheers
Old 19-11-2006, 04:44 PM
Samster

Oops. Sorry. Multi post. Something wrong with my computer.
Old 20-11-2006, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i watched the match and i would say liverpool managed to control and press against boro throughout the game but nevertheless, they wasted lots of chances again and agains.. that the typical liverpool.. though i am a fan of man utd, i hate to see liverpool falling into such turmoil
Old 20-11-2006, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Oops sorry. Multi post. Something wrong with my computer.
Something wrong with SB these few days.

I want to defend Speedy though. Pennant gets the flak from me cos he wants to cut inside all the time and also passes up a cross (like for the corners). Speedy, top notch for attitude. I won't fault him for that. Remember when Ronaldo first came to Man U? His play was a joke too. But Alex stayed with him.

Problem is our team is in a slump now and we need all the best players. So agreed we can't afford to have Speedy on the left for now. Play him in the reserves for now and bring him on as a sub, as an impact player (he does have an ability to score goals). Put Warnock or Zenden on the left.

Pennant? That's another can of worms....
Old 22-11-2006, 03:43 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Hope to hear some good news related to investments after the AGM tomorrow. We have replaced average players (bar Kuyt) with average ones this season,imagine if we can splash 20-30m on a quality player who can fit into our first team immediately.
All these have been troubling us at the moment ....the missing come from behind mentality among the players...Rafa being a victim of his own success & Gerrard's growing frustrations will make them walk straight into the trap set up by our rivals & the media at the moment.....
We still have the home form that of champions, only 5 points from the 3rd spot in the league table,have some mental resilience & find that elusive first away league win, we will be back on the track.
Old 22-11-2006, 09:25 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
All these have been troubling us at the moment ....the missing come from behind mentality among the players...Rafa being a victim of his own success & Gerrard's growing frustrations will make them walk straight into the trap set up by our rivals & the media at the moment.....
I'm a great supporter of Rafa but I think he got off on a wrong foot this season by whining about the internationals and the early kickoffs. I think it has a negative effect on the team. I also whine about both but as a fan who wants to watch Pool on TV (I dont like early Sat kickoffs!)!!
Old 23-11-2006, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Speedy, top notch for attitude. I won't fault him for that. Remember when Ronaldo first came to Man U? His play was a joke too. But Alex stayed with him.

Problem is our team is in a slump now and we need all the best players. So agreed we can't afford to have Speedy on the left for now. Play him in the reserves for now and bring him on as a sub, as an impact player (he does have an ability to score goals). Put Warnock or Zenden on the left.

Pennant? That's another can of worms....
Agree with you bro on Speedy. Attitude wise, must give him 100 marks. I think he will take some time to get used to the English game, just like so many South Americans before him. That day he also admitted he is having problems.

Let's hope both he and Pennant will come good because we really need the wingers to service the strikers.

Cheers
Old 23-11-2006, 07:21 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Let's hope both he and Pennant will come good because we really need the wingers to service the strikers.
They can exchange ideas how to come good together in the treatment room now
Old 23-11-2006, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
They can exchange ideas how to come good together in the treatment room now
Its a shame. We can compensate for the wingers by bringing in Garcia or Aurelio/Warnock but that would mean no wing play and going back to last season's style. In the long run not good for us, so let's hope Pennant gets back fast.

Dead leg not serious right? Hope Xabi gets back for Man City. We are stretched in the middle as it is.
Old 23-11-2006, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Dead leg not serious right? Hope Xabi gets back for Man City. We are stretched in the middle as it is.
Not really la... sometimes dead leg can take weeks to recover. Depends how bad the muscles were torn.
Old 23-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kopitalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wondering who will rafa bring this jan...
Old 24-11-2006, 06:42 AM
Samster

Liverpool played pretty well against PSV as expected since they are at home. But, why can’t they translate that to away matches? Damn pek-chek !!!

We scored two great goals but we have to count our losses in injuries to Speedy, Pennant and Alonso. With Sisoko already out, and now Alonso as well, midfield looks like going to be a weak area. And now with both wingers out, where should Benitez put Stevie G? We need him on the wings, but, we also need him in the center. Headache man.

I really wonder if we should have put in so much effort in this match especially since it is inconsequential as we have already qualified. Does topping the group make so much difference? After all, they may still get a very strong runners-up team from the other group. Looking at the list of runner-ups really quite scary.

Now, Benitez has a real headache on his hands. Let’s hope the next home match with Manchester City will be OK.

REDs all the way.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1